Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SMSR] Samsara Coin! - creating business in China's Curio Cities!  (Read 10757 times)
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:00:49 AM

Lol, "we want to create a business in china...."
But i'm sure you are from east europe?

Same source and wallet layout of last ICO on yobit...TRANSF.

Coincidence?

Concidence number 1: Same wallet layout of last yobit ICO TRANS
Coincidence number 2: Same source of last yobit ICO TRANS(just copy/past 2 file more)
Coincidence number 3: SAME ICO AND PRICE OF DUB ICO (60 BTC at 150 satoshi, same as DUB)

So many coincidences.

Good catch : Indeed, just copy & paste shit... Nothing wrong with that, as a lot is copy and paste shit.

creating business in China's Curio Cities! That ANN is written in good English, can never been done by a Chines person and no thread in Chines...

placebo, we have stated before in posts that the team is made from people in western europe, so not quite sure what you mean.

we are not affiliated with any other coins, as i said this is the first and only coin to be made by this development team.

we havent released our source yet, how would people know where our source is derived from? please actually add some logic to your scam claims.

tomorrow i am going to contact some pools and other services to be avaliable on launch so i will keep you all updated with how that goes

have a nice evening Smiley

I did some google around. Samsara is Hinduism from India and "Buddhism, in its origin at least, is an offshoot of Hinduism" The characters on the logo is not chinese is indian script.
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:22:29 AM

Yer il give you that that aint a chinese character on the coin pic..

Regardless ico = scam.. and this is a bad one at that lol.
Samsara Coin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:24:30 AM

Lol, "we want to create a business in china...."
But i'm sure you are from east europe?

Same source and wallet layout of last ICO on yobit...TRANSF.

Coincidence?

Concidence number 1: Same wallet layout of last yobit ICO TRANS
Coincidence number 2: Same source of last yobit ICO TRANS(just copy/past 2 file more)
Coincidence number 3: SAME ICO AND PRICE OF DUB ICO (60 BTC at 150 satoshi, same as DUB)

So many coincidences.

Good catch : Indeed, just copy & paste shit... Nothing wrong with that, as a lot is copy and paste shit.

creating business in China's Curio Cities! That ANN is written in good English, can never been done by a Chines person and no thread in Chines...

placebo, we have stated before in posts that the team is made from people in western europe, so not quite sure what you mean.

we are not affiliated with any other coins, as i said this is the first and only coin to be made by this development team.

we havent released our source yet, how would people know where our source is derived from? please actually add some logic to your scam claims.

tomorrow i am going to contact some pools and other services to be avaliable on launch so i will keep you all updated with how that goes

have a nice evening Smiley

I did some google around. Samsara is Hinduism from India and "Buddhism, in its origin at least, is an offshoot of Hinduism" The characters on the logo is not chinese is indian script.

Samsara is a term used in hinduism and also buddhism which is what we used for the coin theme.

https://i.imgur.com/yGhHqK0.png

the mystic knot (centre of the coin) is one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols and commonly used in buddhism

the "Aum" cymbal at the top although also connected to hinduism is frequently used in buddhism too

https://i.imgur.com/B4JyNsZ.png

we like the idea of samsara and its meaning. its the lifecycle of people and things and as most cryptocurrencies die short deaths, they are victims of samsara and we hope to beat the samsara belief with our coin. we also wanted to start our business in china due to its opportunity for products and also for its market and china has the biggest buddhist population of the world. can you see the connection created in the coin between buddhism and china now?

we understand the coin might not be for everyone and that is ok, but can i please ask you dont try to spam the thread with incorrect facts. thank you.
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:53:48 AM

I bought some,maybe......
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:45:08 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 11:58:01 PM by Altynbekova

This may not be a scam coin

Or maybe it is. My gut says it is very fish what the dev is doing.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:24:28 PM

This may not be a scam coin
But ya know it probably is.  Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

I like the ideas behind this coin and I figured fack it and bought some of the ICO to see what happens  Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:17:17 PM

I like the ideas behind this coin and I figured fack it and bought some of the ICO to see what happens  Smiley

At the very least its sure to pump one time so some profit can be made if you catch the pump in time.

GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:56:57 PM

maybe i will buy some at ICO if blockexplorer is released with moneysupply soon. What is masternode income vs. staking wallet ?
Samsara Coin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:56:52 PM

maybe i will buy some at ICO if blockexplorer is released with moneysupply soon. What is masternode income vs. staking wallet ?

explorer.samsara.pw and 65/35% Grin have a nice evening
GreenDefender

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:10:03 AM

explorer.samsara.pw and 65/35% Grin have a nice evening
thx for publishing block explorer (a good one). I have done the math :

Masternode: if 10 000 000 sold @ ICO and 20 000 000 created by PoW x 0.5% than around 150 000 Coins will be needed for install a node

Block reward: 60 s x 60 s x 24 h / 75 s block = 1152 blocks/day  What is reward for finding a block after PoW phase ?

gassho

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:28:06 AM

No brainier this one really for me.
I have bought in, looking for 12% which should be easy then I'm gone Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:26:03 AM

A lot of coins during mining phase, i will mine it.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:53:15 PM

What's the latest Community Optimized Qubit Miner for AMD ?
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:28:16 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 11:54:07 PM by Altynbekova

why is the same as the date of release Alexium.org ?

is it the same dev team? Or is there something else fishy around?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:29:09 PM

So I'm going to be honest I'm getting a little excited for the ICO to be over and see what the coin supply will be after that and what the future holds for SMSR Smiley Like I've said I like the variable masternode idea because that should be interesting to see in motion Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

So I'm going to be honest I'm getting a little excited for the ICO to be over and see what the coin supply will be after that and what the future holds for SMSR Smiley Like I've said I like the variable masternode idea because that should be interesting to see in motion Smiley Cheers
how things are now i think that the max supply will be quite low, so this must increase in value over ICO price
MiningSev0

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

My Rigs are waiting  Smiley Tongue

New signature to come =D
GreenDefender

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:28:54 AM

What is reward for finding a PoS block after PoW phase ?
Alter35

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:49:49 AM

Wann begint der Handel auf yoBit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: