Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SMSR] Samsara Coin! - creating business in China's Curio Cities!  (Read 10757 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:40:34 AM

Our new ICO rules:
- only one 50% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 days ICO fund holding period (for devs)
- we have removed the rule of extra wall in case prices fall below 50% (due to the large number of requests / complaints)
- all unsold coins will be burned (proof will be provided after ICO ends)

really good news now you can see dump  Grin

I bought at 150 and sold at 158, i was one of the few people that took some profit.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:45:59 AM

Most likely another ICO scam as expected...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:20:58 AM

Thank you for your bitcoin it was much needed.
Now if you would just like to stack a buy wall for us to dump the rest of the 80% ico we brought off ourselfs to make it look hot we will be very very happy!!

Thanks the smsr team lol  Smiley

Come on people this is old shit why you still buying into ico`s, please make this the last time otherwise im gonna lose faith in peoples intelligence
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:22:42 AM

Will this ever go up?
I bought yesteday and I´m a bit disapointed now.  Tongue
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:24:26 AM

Now if you would just like to stack a buy wall for us to dump the rest of the 80% ico we brought off ourselfs to make it look hot we will be very very happy!!

Come on people this is old shit why you still buying into ico`s, please make this the last time otherwise im gonna lose faith in peoples intelligence

Ico are not all scam.
At least when you find a good ann,with some fancy graph etc sometimes you get profit.
Don't buy ico when you find shittie ann,with shittie logo and no info.  Wink
I have bought cypher at 700 during ico and sold at 7.4k (10X profit).
So...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:27:58 AM

The changes on Yobit ICO rules are not good too... now DEV dumped his own coins at buy wall and have a nice premine of 50% of the coins. It is impossible for miners to dump this amount of coins on a buy wall of 4 BTC.

Yobit should add a rule that all coins sold at buy wall will be destroyed, this means that DEV will not be able to make any profit out of it, as he buy 50% and he dump 50% so DEV will run a lose, and he won't dump his coins but start WORKING for it.
arloseb

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:28:27 AM

Will this ever go up?
I bought yesteday and I´m a bit disapointed now.  Tongue

Never invest in Ico with mining phase.
Buy only ICO full pos in future.
There are a lot of free miners outthere that only dump.

ljm81new_again

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:28:32 AM

What like 1% of ico`s, i know you people are gamblers but making a bet with a 99% chance of losing is either madness or addiction.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:30:44 AM

Ico are not all scam.
At least when you find a good ann,with some fancy graph etc sometimes you get profit.
So...

There were times that EVERY ICO was giving returns of +200% but i mean EVERY ICO!!! 8 months ago i join like 20 ICO all with 0.50 so total investment of 10 BTC and i took 25 BTC or so, maybe a little less... but then it was something like ICO, cool!!! Lets take another easy 200%, but now you have a ICO, lets check buy wall, is it hit, ok, jump out of it, as DEV will unload all his coins that he bought.

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:32:01 AM

Ocminer , just a small question , why the blocks takes so much time? it's something wrong in the source or? sorry for my noob question.

Thanks

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:34:24 AM

Ocminer , just a small question , why the blocks takes so much time? it's something wrong in the source or? sorry for my noob question.

Thanks

Block Time is slower than usual and retargeting is also quite slow.. Its "normal" for the source to act this way currently..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:46:09 AM

Thanks

Block Time is slower than usual and retargeting is also quite slow.. Its "normal" for the source to act this way currently..

Thanks , I saw in the ann 75s block time and was quite strange that were only almost 300 blocks since lunch.

arloseb

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:46:52 AM

Ico are not all scam.
So...

There were times that EVERY ICO was giving returns of +200% but i mean EVERY ICO!!! 8 months ago i join like 20 ICO all with 0.50 so total investment of 10 BTC and i took 25 BTC or so, maybe a little less... but then it was something like ICO, cool!!! Lets take another easy 200%, but now you have a ICO, lets check buy wall, is it hit, ok, jump out of it, as DEV will unload all his coins that he bought.

ICO is a part of the crypto game.
All exchanges allow ico. Bittrex,Btter,C-cex and now yobit.
So,is just out of mind say that ico are not good.
But of you want to fud bittrex cause he host ico,do it.

But also normal forex allow ICO. Initial coin offer.
You could buy stock option of everywhere in ICO.
Then soetimes you get profit,sometimes no.

Sometimes i buy MILK or OIL stock option in ICO,not cause i like car oil,or i like to drink milk. Just to gamble and hope in some profit.  Wink Wink Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:51:21 AM

Ico are not all scam.
So...

ICO is a part of the crypto game.
All exchanges allow ico. Bittrex,Btter,C-cex and now yobit.
So,is just out of mind say that ico are not good.
But of you want to fud bittrex cause he host ico,do it.

But also normal forex allow ICO. Initial coin offer.
You could buy stock option of everywhere in ICO.
Then soetimes you get profit,sometimes no.

Sometimes i buy MILK or OIL stock option in ICO,not cause i like car oil,or i like to drink milk. Just to gamble and hope in some profit.  Wink Wink Wink

All altcoin market is a gamble, there are no good devs or bad devs. Look at MINT trading at 1 sats, today it hit 45 sats and with nice volume!!! Think of it buying for 1 BTC MINT and now suddenly worth 45 BTC....

007 hit 3000, it was at a certain moment 400 sats, BAT was 4 sats, it hit 40 sats.

Honestly i don't buy coins because i like to concept or so, i buy coins because i believe it is cheap, even don't care if there is a dev on the coin or not.
Samsara Coin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:15:48 AM

hello everyone,
a big thanks to all who aprticipated in the yobit ico, today we trying to push for some more exchanges to accept samsara so if you can tweet, email or chatbox that would be greatly appreciated  Grin

also development of the mobile wallet has began and we hope to have that to you within the next 5 days, we are hoping to add a few cool features to that and also implement masternodes for samsara around the same time - the first qubit coin with masternodes.

will check in tonight with a few more updates, im excited to get the show on the road!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

hello everyone,
a big thanks to all who aprticipated in the yobit ico, today we trying to push for some more exchanges to accept samsara so if you can tweet, email or chatbox that would be greatly appreciated  Grin

also development of the mobile wallet has began and we hope to have that to you within the next 5 days, we are hoping to add a few cool features to that and also implement masternodes for samsara around the same time - the first qubit coin with masternodes.

will check in tonight with a few more updates, im excited to get the show on the road!

What happens with the coins that were sold on the buy wall? Will it be a premine for DEV team or will those coins be destroyed?
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:58:57 AM

How do the file.conf to solo mining ? What I have to insert ourselves? Thanks in advance.
Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:01:40 PM

Is there any update about the progress of this coin?

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

It's dead! Please move to next coin  Grin
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:04:16 PM

This coin was born as a good one, but it ended as a bad one. I was IN but it was becoming to dangerous holding it, I sold my bag, not exactly in profit.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████