Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PI metal detector private shares with 50% profits] by alcurEX CEO  (Read 2093 times)
halibit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:36:36 AM

PI metal detector private shares by alcurEX CEO
ANN was started in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089604.0

Shares available 10,000
Share price: 0.0035 BTC
PI metal detector shares can be bought and traded with BTC on the alcurEX "Private Shares" market:
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=P0001_btc

The shares' purpose is to spread startup costs and to continuously offer 50% of all profits to the share holders.
All gathered BTC will be used on this project's costs.

The project has three goals:
1. Seeking reference gold nuggets for 30 days.
2. Finding a profitable area for continuous mining.
3. The main goal is getting hands-on reference on the functionality of our pulse induction coil model and to make retail contracts with local stores.
After the trip we will start producing, selling and renting these gold detectors in gold mining areas.

I will personally be going to Australia for prospecting this reference gold.
This will be a 30-day trip to Victoria Golden Triangle area in Australia for reference prospecting and making contracts with retailer merchants.

What you can get from these shares

PI metal detector sale profits:
10,000 PI Metal detector shares will together share 50% of all net profits.
Our product is even 5-10 times cheaper than other professional or semi-professional PI metal detectors currently on the market.
The parts and accessories used even have a better profit percent estimate.
Our business model emphasizes risk-free selling by producing sold detectors only after confirmed orders. Delivery time 1 to 2 weeks.
The company doesn't have any monthly costs (including web hosting which will be provided by alcurex).

Expected sales profits depend on the reference results of the trip.
If we can find even a few grams of gold, this will be a good reference and will prove that our product works in real use.
If we can find larger amounts of gold with our detector, it will prove to the public that our detector can actually make real profits.
The more gold we can find, the better our expected sales will be.
Expected sales are 100 to 10K products, depending on how well the expedition goes.
Because there are no running monthly costs, we will start sales immediately in any case.

Profits will be paid monthly in bitcoins to all shareholders' alcurEX accounts.
Monthly sales reports will also be available for shareholders to view.

This is a low-risk investment due to the low startup costs and no monthly costs.
You should still make your own calculations and decide if you want to invest or not.

Prospected gold:
All gold found during the expedition will be sold immediately in Australia, and the money used to buy Bitcoins.
Share owners will get 50% of all profits from found gold (except for the first heart shaped gold nugget I promise bring to my wife Cheesy)

Right of first refusal on Gold mining company shares:
This part is not expected, but I want to let you know this.
If any area is found profitable for mining, the project shareholders have the right of first refusal to join with me to get 50% of the area profits continuously for 5 years.
In this case we will claima 5 hectares area with a mining licence for 5 years.
Mining area shares will also be published on the alcurEX "Private Share" market.

PI metal detector shares can be bought and sold on alcurEX.
Project property and profits are managed by alcurEX escrow service.

Wallet
I will publish a ~zero stake crypto wallet for the shares if needed.

Tero Halinen aka halibit
CEO alcurEX Oy /ltd

After this trip, we will open a totally newly branded alcurEX crypto financing site.
But for now, Welcome mining..

PS. I will also keep a daily blog with updates during the expedition, more details on this later.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:57:07 AM

One of the few really intriguing offers on these forums. Not quite something that fits me, but I wanted to say great job actually explaining things. Most people around here would just say "need money for mining pls invest 35btc."

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:47:22 AM

One of the few really intriguing offers on these forums. Not quite something that fits me, but I wanted to say great job actually explaining things. Most people around here would just say "need money for mining pls invest 35btc."
Thanks.
I will post details and some pics about device project.
Of course final cool polished model is not ready, but then you can see I'm really working with that.
For my trip I'll made only coils and circuit boards.
After trip I will design surface etc and made final calculation for price.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

Here is some pics about test device and my working plan.

Sample circuit boards:
I will carry on belt. Connected with one 12V battery.
Solar panel will charge other one on same time.

Sample coils:
Coils are just enveloped so I can switch it fast, make notes and easy carry.

First of all I'll test coil performance with local sand.
I will take el parts with me so I can modify settings and parts if needed.
...Then, just hunting.

"Keep it simple".
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:22:25 AM

I just contact to some companies who may be interest join in with products.
visa, passport, mining rights, testing device all ready..
..rest of testing device parts should come today or tomorrow...

Just tickets waiting... here we come sweet nuggets  Grin
mattjack

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:16:44 AM

This actually is really cool! Great to see some real life mining, hope everything goes well  Grin
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:50:08 AM

Bump!  Grin
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:02:29 PM

so this is like a really simplified mining discovery project? i lost money on kenilworth, which promised similar things (real world gold mining offering btc profits) they vanished into thin air.

i would be extremely cautious about this offering. it seems too much like a weird idea designed to distract investors from doing proper research. proper research will tell you mining discovery is rarely profitable, and looking for gold with a metal detector almost profitless altogether. metal detectors only read down about 4 inches. actual gold discovery teams utilize a LOT more tech and knowledge than some guy wandering around the outback with a solar powered metal detector.
SISAR

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:49:03 PM

so this is like a really simplified mining discovery project? i lost money on kenilworth, which promised similar things (real world gold mining offering btc profits) they vanished into thin air.

i would be extremely cautious about this offering. it seems too much like a weird idea designed to distract investors from doing proper research. proper research will tell you mining discovery is rarely profitable, and looking for gold with a metal detector almost profitless altogether. metal detectors only read down about 4 inches. actual gold discovery teams utilize a LOT more tech and knowledge than some guy wandering around the outback with a solar powered metal detector.

I remember Kenilworth, it was really risky deal given they needed like 500,000 USD just for terrain deep scan or something like that. It all looked way too pricey and complicated for me so I stayed out. But it seems you are missing the point of this whole offering. It is not similar to Kenilworth at all. No one here will go super-expensive on detecting or mining metals. Guy sells 50% shares in private company that will be selling metal detectors, that is the main sale pitch here. Trip to Australia is just to test experimental metal detector device on terrain suitable for metal detection due to large mineral and metal deposits. Any gold found on that trip will be sold and profits distributed to shareholders but that part is secondary to development and sales of metal detector, once finished.

Put simply, metal detector startup sells 50% shares for 35 BTC total where "The shares' purpose is to spread startup costs and to continuously offer 50% of all profits to the share holders" where profits come from metal detectors sold, any gold found and possibly more stuff.

There is also another thread at altcoin announcements section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089604.0
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:14:37 PM

I remember Kenilworth, it was really risky deal given they needed like 500,000 USD just for terrain deep scan or something like that. It all looked way too pricey and complicated for me so I stayed out. But it seems you are missing the point of this whole offering. It is not similar to Kenilworth at all. No one here will go super-expensive on detecting or mining metals. Guy sells 50% shares in private company that will be selling metal detectors, that is the main sale pitch here. Trip to Australia is just to test experimental metal detector device on terrain suitable for metal detection due to large mineral and metal deposits. Any gold found on that trip will be sold and profits distributed to shareholders but that part is secondary to development and sales of metal detector, once finished.

Put simply, metal detector startup sells 50% shares for 35 BTC total where "The shares' purpose is to spread startup costs and to continuously offer 50% of all profits to the share holders" where profits come from metal detectors sold, any gold found and possibly more stuff.

There is also another thread at altcoin announcements section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089604.0

Selling the tools changes a lot with this (in a positive way -- keep in mind, the people that got the richest in the gold rush were those that sold tools needed to mine/hunt for gold, not those that actually tried to find it). Are you part of this project? I ask because it seems like you're speaking in some capacity for the OP.

I'm wondering what the cost per detector is, expected revenue for each, etc. Basically... the margins. And whether or not the market has been evaluated in terms of sales numbers.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:03:58 PM

It still feels like a bait n switch. Hey look guys, I'm not mining for BTC, but actual gold, even the who gets richest in a gold rush angle... It's just distracting enough to gather attention, especially here where BTC mining has failed to pay off time and again. It worked for kennilworth- stupidly simple con artistry.

This metal detector guy may be on the level, but I still remain sceptical. Why does he need to go to Australia to test it? Why can't he secure private funding? He's offering too much pay outs...

Sorry if I'm offending anyone but the whole thing just seems wierd.
SISAR

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:53:49 PM

Are you part of this project? I ask because it seems like you're speaking in some capacity for the OP.

I'm not part of this project, I just bought some shares. Stuff I posted is info already available on this and other thread, nothing new, just saying it differently to maybe clear others' confusion.  Smiley

This metal detector guy may be on the level, but I still remain sceptical. Why does he need to go to Australia to test it? Why can't he secure private funding? He's offering too much pay outs...

Why not go to Australia if he already obtained paperworks? Why not go with crypto-crowdfunding when he already owns cryptocoin exchange? As for "much payouts" that part remains to be seen.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

I dunno man, it just seems that going to Australia to wander around several thousands of square mile looking for gold with a metal detector is no efficient way to either find gold OR sell metal detectors.

It also would not be the first time a tiny exchange sold a worthless interest in itself.

good luck, let me know if you bump into the kennilworth guys wandering around aimlessly in the desert.
SISAR

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:41:40 PM by SISAR

I dunno man, it just seems that going to Australia to wander around several thousands of square mile looking for gold with a metal detector is no efficient way to either find gold OR sell metal detectors.

It also would not be the first time a tiny exchange sold a worthless interest in itself.

Well, if everything would make perfect sense with this offering and high profit is guaranteed then share price would be much higher than 0.0035 BTC. This is low investment but high risk offering, a penny stock stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJXLV_DMKa0
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:11:45 AM

good luck, let me know if you bump into the kennilworth guys wandering around aimlessly in the desert.

The travel and testing is for proof of product. Mostly all products that are released are tested and having something like this that hasn't been tested would have no claim for sales and promotion for that matter. In order to get investors on the grander scale a company needs to secure data that will provide peace of mind to out side investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: