Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptolayaway here for your mining needs!  (Read 6004 times)
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:51:03 AM

please tell me the rate to the netherlands, before I leave my axact address Smiley

Shipping seems quite costly to where you are... But with a generic search your cheapest option seems. When we have all your info we may be able to get that rate down. Also will try Check with my shipper to see if we can't fit all of this in a med box which should knock the price down some. http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10298&m=6&p=10&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2015/06/22%2008:00&dvi=80

Priority Mail International®More info about Priority Mail International®
Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"
6 - 10 business days to many major markets1,2
$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Very sorry, but as expected from the us it will cost more on shipping than the actual hardware. Also there's a chance I have to pay VAT, so sorry, not a viable option Sad

MonetaCoin (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:22:15 AM

Our payment options have also been updated at the top of the ann.

so this is miner store right?
is the store support international shipping or not?

Yes we are a miner/misc store we are continually adding items as well as categories.
Currently it's only auto for the USA. We can do manual orders to ship international u just have to contact support.

interesting to buy it Smiley
im not from USA i want to buy near from my place in my country

I can definitely understand wanting to purchase equipment from within your own country. We are working on ways to offer better shipping rates so please keep an eye on us Smiley
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:23:54 AM

please tell me the rate to the netherlands, before I leave my axact address Smiley

Shipping seems quite costly to where you are... But with a generic search your cheapest option seems. When we have all your info we may be able to get that rate down. Also will try Check with my shipper to see if we can't fit all of this in a med box which should knock the price down some. http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10298&m=6&p=10&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2015/06/22%2008:00&dvi=80

$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Very sorry, but as expected from the us it will cost more on shipping than the actual hardware. Also there's a chance I have to pay VAT, so sorry, not a viable option Sad

Thank you for giving us a try we hope to have better options for shipping outside the USA soon.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:38:47 AM

$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Thank you for giving us a try we hope to have better options for shipping outside the USA soon.

Please notify when you do! I will order alot of scrypt machines, for mining and museum purposes Wink

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:43:47 AM

Our payment options have also been updated at the top of the ann.

so this is miner store right?
is the store support international shipping or not?

Yes we are a miner/misc store we are continually adding items as well as categories.
Currently it's only auto for the USA. We can do manual orders to ship international u just have to contact support.

interesting to buy it Smiley
im not from USA i want to buy near from my place in my country

I've come into some s5 that are located in the eu if u are interested?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:06:30 PM

I found this thread via the cpig website. Are you one of the professors, scientists, engineers, or technology experts that make up that group? Which one?
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:37:50 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 11:40:28 PM by MonetaCoin

I found this thread via the cpig website. Are you one of the professors, scientists, engineers, or technology experts that make up that group? Which one?

Neither we are ppl that invested in the scammer Garza. Originally we approached him for funding or some stock of their miners from their data center. Our site was supposed to be a smaller version of coin stand to help investors get some kickback from their Paycoins. Garza agreed to support us and after months of delay that website was his "idea" of supporting our cause. As most know here nothing ever came of that website besides more ways of Garza to scam ppl.

We our self's are regular investors of alt coins and home miners like you. Unfortunately I spend ( Wasted ) a year almost of wasting investments into GAW, Zencloud and than the preceding Paycoin.

The best part of everything we gained with investing into Paycoin was meeting and growing with our fellow members and growing to be a community. With that being said we decided to push forward and try to create a store and place to help our community. The store isn't fully what we wanted it to be as we never got funding. Instead we are continually working on purchasing more store and growing our store items.

If you wanted to question others about our motives and integrity we are mainly located on Hashclub https://hashclub.org/topic/496/crypto-layaway-needs-your-help . Please pop in its a very open forum and geared towards every coin in crypto. I'm https://hashclub.org/user/apmapm12
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:42:40 PM

Also should be no mention of this thread on their site. We haven't spoken with Garza since that site went up.... ( Can't get our name removed either )
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:03:16 AM

Speaking of new products.... http://cryptolayaway.com/wp/product/mini-pcstick-win8-1-os/ Hope everyone enjoys Smiley
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:58:50 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 08:58:32 PM by MonetaCoin

As an additional thank you to our customers we have added a BTC faucet http://cryptolayaway.com/btc/
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:35:38 AM

Without any reserve I appreciate your website and the method of buying mining equipments there but I will appreciate better if you can display the prices of those mining gadget you feature like fury, antminer, rockminer etc because sometimes people interest in an equipment is attached to the price labelled on it.
How much is your Fury.

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:39:57 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 11:31:13 AM by MonetaCoin

Without any reserve I appreciate your website and the method of buying mining equipments there but I will appreciate better if you can display the prices of those mining gadget you feature like fury, antminer, rockminer etc because sometimes people interest in an equipment is attached to the price labelled on it.
How much is your Fury.

What browser are u on? All prices are displayed on the "shop page" the fury is currently listed for 25$ http://cryptolayaway.com/product/gaw-miners-fury/

Edit : n.m I understand what u mean. I'll get that page changed in a day or so showing prices on the front featured page. As well as ensure they link to the product page vs full images of the product.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:16:57 PM

You have some really cheap stuffs here but are you sure they are working? I need asic scrypt miner, please PM me the price.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:13:58 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 12:09:54 AM by MonetaCoin

You have some really cheap stuffs here but are you sure they are working? I need asic scrypt miner, please PM me the price.

I have sent a pm Smiley
Also everything you see on our store has been tested and in working condition. All of our products have D.O.A warranty
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:12:46 PM

That's good that you claim to not have an association. Why did you even think to associate with him that late in the game? why bother accepting paycoin today? even if you are going to accept many different coins, I would suggest removing that paycoin graphic from the top of the page because it would have made me close the site immediately if I didn't see the link to here and still makes me question how smart/legitimate the people running the site are.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:36:57 PM

That's good that you claim to not have an association. Why did you even think to associate with him that late in the game? why bother accepting paycoin today? even if you are going to accept many different coins, I would suggest removing that paycoin graphic from the top of the page because it would have made me close the site immediately if I didn't see the link to here and still makes me question how smart/legitimate the people running the site are.

I can definitely understand how you feel with all that has happened. I guess u can say we were dumb in the sense to think he would have helped.

As to paycoin they are the community that we came from. Currently the coin is not associated with Garza in anyway and all control has been taken from him. Team paycoin now controls the coin as well as the community.

We owe the community for their support. In the end the paycoin community directly funded us either in btc loans to purchase products or even by helping acquire products. We are in debt to them in the sense of their helping hand to get us on our feet.

Also please understand if we were associated with Garza or even looking to scam u, wouldn't we atleast put nice fancy new current hardware on the store ? Not to mention Garza has been gone for months so why would we still be here?

Let alone we would be using a wix site as that seemed to be Garza's current way of getting sites put up.

Like I said please follow the links I gave u before and ask the community if we are associated with Garza ?

I hope that as we continue to operate and grow that we may be able to change ur mind. We are truly just out to make mining and getting into btc easy. As well as create a useful store for users to be able to use their crypto instead of fiat.
Coinminer11

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:59:38 PM

Cryptolayaway is not affiliated with GAW or CPIG. Our site was posted there in hopes of getting funding when CPIG came out however we decided not to go through with it.  If you want proof look at my videos on YouTube under XPYlottery drawing and see my face so you can familiarize yourself with Coinminer11 (me) aka Coinminer on other forums:-)

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:38:56 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 11:26:37 PM by MonetaCoin

We have recently done some upgrades to the site. It is more secure and should be a bit faster Smiley

Please ensure you use https://cryptolayaway.com from now on for more secure shopping.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:49:31 PM

How much is your Fury.

We have fixed the front screen product display. I hope the way it is now suits everyone's needs better Smiley
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

It's nice that you're loyal, but that banner is a big red flag to many people in the community.

Still being involved heavily in that mess (the idiots/scumbags that used to work with Josh that are now running the various "teams" or "foundations" are no better in my book) means that you are either too stupid to understand what happened there or understand and are enough of an asshole to still be involved trying to rip others off. I'm not going to waste my time figuring out which one because I wouldn't do business with either, and there are many that feel the same way.

feel free to accept xpy, but that giant banner reads "stay away" to many, and for good reason.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: