Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptolayaway here for your mining needs!  (Read 6004 times)
MonetaCoin (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

Hey man, what are the shipping costs to the EU, Nethelrands in particular, now?

What product are u looking to get? If u have a zip code I can use, I can look up shipping for u.

2908 BC 80, let me know please Smiley

Our shipping rates are still the same. With that said though smaller products have cheaper rates. What product were u looking at?

I want multiple units, part scrypt part sha256. I'll keep an eye on it, shipping rates from the usa can be extreme Smiley

I understand and apologize for this. In the end it's what USPS charges but they charge proper rates to ensure no import fees.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:01:56 PM

Additional psu product added http://cryptolayaway.com/product/corsair-rm-series-850-watt/
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:23:02 PM

Hello

I'm interest to buy some machines if you have a low price in bulk
Please make me an offer via pm
Waithing reply.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:30:36 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 08:58:00 PM by MonetaCoin

Hello

I'm interest to buy some machines if you have a low price in bulk
Please make me an offer via pm
Waithing reply.

Reply has been sent to you. Unfortunately we are not a giant supplier in the sense of handling a couple 100 miner order.
That being said we are growing daily and might one day be able to handle and order of that size.

As we grow I do welcome u to choose a miner from our selection. I can promise you that we are a store to be supported and alwasy ensure our customers are taken care of by either pricing or random gifts with our packages sent out.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:58:56 AM

Our faucet has been growing! We are over 1K user's now and we definitely need more http://www.cryptolayaway.com/btc . Come give us a spin we have lifetime referrals as well!
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

I can vouch that the OP is legit. I have listed my miner and he sold it for me.

It was a seamless process.

All I had to do was pack it up and ship it to the seller, (with tracking) as the OP had the funds held in escrow...he even paid me the shipping costs up front.

Nice doing business with you and your new company!

Hope to do more as well.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Coinminer11

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 09:27:53 PM

Thank you buckrogers for using our services.  We are glad to have helped you sell your miner and d look forward to continued business with you.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:34:32 AM

4 new raffles posted ! These are for big rig miners so get your tickets while you can. With these raffles u can also buy as many tickets as you like.

http://cryptolayaway.com/product/asicminer-prisma-raffle-ticket/

http://cryptolayaway.com/product/antminer-c1-watercooled-raffle-ticket/

http://cryptolayaway.com/product/antminer-s4-raffle-ticket/

http://cryptolayaway.com/product/spondoolies-sp20-raffle-ticket/

All miners have free USA shipping and 100$ of international shipping will be covered. We hope everyone enjoys this. As we continue go through more raffles, The prizes will increase!
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

Raffles are doing good, I hope to see more of you enter and wish you all good luck.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:37:44 PM

Flash sale!
http://cryptolayaway.com/product/a2-mini-miner/
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:33:01 PM

We also have a new home here on this forum https://hashclub.org/category/55/crypto-layaway we hope to see you there!
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:51:30 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 11:06:45 PM by MonetaCoin

Looking to purchase Sp20 controller off reputable user. Preferably located and shipping from the usa.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:41:23 AM

Still looking for the lower shipping price, what is the absolute best you can do for say an sp20 or sp35 to the Netherlands?

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:56:15 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:04:36 PM by MonetaCoin

Still looking for the lower shipping price, what is the absolute best you can do for say an sp20 or sp35 to the Netherlands?

Pm sent Smiley We can't control the shipping price at this time unfortunately. But if there are international buyers interested in any of our stock much of it is on sale right now so it can def offset the price of shipping.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:56:13 AM

Tried looking at the web site just a few minuets ago. Seems to be having a little bit of trouble.

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@cryptolayaway.com
It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

There has been a server misconfiguration.
Please verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.

The site may have been moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

Hopefully it comes back online so I can few and see whats for sell.

Thanks
Glen

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:01:58 AM

Tried looking at the web site just a few minuets ago. Seems to be having a little bit of trouble.

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@cryptolayaway.com

The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

Please verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.

The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

Thanks
Glen

Sorry I had to disable cloudflare on the site. Please try www.cryptolayaway.com after clearing your cache and cookies.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:17:35 AM

SORRY!

Thanks
Glen

Sorry I had to disable cloudflare on the site. Please try www.cryptolayaway.com after clearing your cache and cookies.

Just tried from the link you sent me and it is working great now. Thanks for updating the information. Site looks awesome btw..Smiley

I found the prices to be really kinda high though on the mining hardware. Seeing you can get most of the offered mining hardware on ebay for less.

My personnel thoughts were to find the prices around the same as ebay or on here (bitcointalk). And then if the user needed the layaway program that's when the fees would come in raising the price of the unit for taking payments.

This is just my personnel opinion maybe you can elaborate why the prices are higher than say ebay or bitcointalk? Maybe shipping is included or do they come with a warranty or something thus causing the increase in pricing.

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:03:59 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 10:16:52 AM by MonetaCoin

SORRY!

Thanks
Glen

Just tried from the link you sent me and it is working great now. Thanks for updating the information. Site looks awesome btw..Smiley

I found the prices to be really kinda high though on the mining hardware. Seeing you can get most of the offered mining hardware on ebay for less.

My personnel thoughts were to find the prices around the same as ebay or on here (bitcointalk). And then if the user needed the layaway program that's when the fees would come in raising the price of the unit for taking payments.

This is just my personnel opinion maybe you can elaborate why the prices are higher than say ebay or bitcointalk? Maybe shipping is included or do they come with a warranty or something thus causing the increase in pricing.

What kind of hardware were u looking at? Most of our prices either match ebay or are better. We do offer D.O.A warranty on all of our products. We are always here to help though so if there is something your interested in please let me know and i'll see what I can do for you Smiley
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:04:43 AM

Live support and sales chat has been added to our site. If you have any question's or anything please drop us a line.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:53:22 PM

We also have another product that is on a flash sale! http://cryptolayaway.com/product/a2-mini-miner/ down to 250!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: