Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need some knowledge and information about mining  (Read 1425 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:43:10 PM

as the title already says i want to know about mining bitcoins and also to other cryptomining.....
well i have tryed the cg miner,bg miner,bit-minter and some other mining softweres but they were no use because i have a low quality pc.
i have tried a cloud mining site today as one of my friend recommended me..but i know bitcoin cloud mining are not profitable as everyone had told me in the past..so to try this i have bought 1,840 k hashes...which is paying me about 23360+ satoshi per day
so i have some doughts like
is there any expiry time of the k hashes i have bought
is the speed or the amount of coins i am getting payed everyday will be reduced?
i know these type of sites are mostly scams but is there any risk of getting hacked or stolen coins?

thank you in advance
sorry if i asked anything foolish thing i am just clearing my dought's Smiley
have a great day you all
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:01:03 PM

you need asic to mine with bitcoin, this isn't something new, and don't even bother with it, because it is not worth it if you don't have very cheap electricity

cloud mining are the same as regular mining, if they are legit, minus all the hassle about maintanance, dust, ecc...

you need to provide your cloudmining site, so we can answer better your question about the expiry time

if the diff stay the same you will receive the same amount every day, minus pool luck factor

the risk is the same as buying from someone some miners to mine at your home, just don't go with the obviously ponzi scam
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:09:04 PM

Buy an ASIC.

Perhaps one from Kijiji:

An S1, S3 or S5 from Bitmain.. anything from Bitmain actually.
Anything from Rockminer
Anything form spondolies.

Those 3 are highly trusted ASIC makers.

As for the stolen comment, remeber this statment please it is the most important you'll ever remeber when dealing with crypto.

"If you do not have full control over your private keys your bitcoins are not yours"
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

i have tried a cloud mining site today as one of my friend recommended me..but i know bitcoin cloud mining are not profitable as everyone had told me in the past..so to try this i have bought 1,840 k hashes...which is paying me about 23360+ satoshi per day

Seems you have tried out Scrypt.cc. They are a long standing miner and hopefully wont vanish overnight. But, please note that, having Khs means you are not mining bitcoin. You are mining some scrypt coin, volatility of which will determine your payment in bitcoin.

As an alternative investment you may try out www.CloudMining.website, who are paying for more than seven months now (Payment proof: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php) and also verified by a third party cloud mining monitor CMmonitor.com to offer ROI in ~114 days...

If you buy 10Ths or higher, then CMW offers the best rate in the industry, i.e. 0.0008 BTC/Ghs.

Check Scrypt.cc ToS.

is the speed or the amount of coins i am getting payed everyday will be reduced?
Depends on the coin's market value and difficulty rise.

i know these type of sites are mostly scams but is there any risk of getting hacked or stolen coins?
Do not re-invest, just take them directly to a wallet you control.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:32:18 AM

thanks everyone for all your helpfull feedbacks..and yes I know about asic chips and apso that they are the best things to mine bitcoins in compared with gpu and cpu mining..well I am from india so can anyone can give a little advice(if possible) that where can I huy a healthy mining ridge and what miner will be best to generate a profit of 150$ per month
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:30:44 PM

The only cloud mining that are good are in my opinion : hashnest and bit-x

I prefer to get gear over cloud mining. At least if you get rekt you will have a nice gear to play with and learn.

You will also learn a lot more with gear over cloud.  Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:17:24 PM

I suggest hashnest cloud mining.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:42:52 AM

as the title already says i want to know about mining bitcoins and also to other cryptomining.....
well i have tryed the cg miner,bg miner,bit-minter and some other mining softweres but they were no use because i have a low quality pc.

thank you in advance
sorry if i asked anything foolish thing i am just clearing my dought's Smiley
have a great day you all
Your questions are not foolish mate,
1, That can be answered by your cloud mining company.
2, The speed will not be reduced but the amount you are been paid may be reduced due to high difficulty
3, Keep your password safe and enjoy your cloud mining provided your mining company is legitimate.

cflocation

Activity: 327

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:07:43 PM

thanks everyone for all your helpfull feedbacks..and yes I know about asic chips and apso that they are the best things to mine bitcoins in compared with gpu and cpu mining..well I am from india so can anyone can give a little advice(if possible) that where can I huy a healthy mining ridge and what miner will be best to generate a profit of 150$ per month

How much power do you have and whats the cost per kwh. You need to start there when jumping into mining so your not at a loss before you start.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

-snip-

You need mining hardware, don't burn your PC.
About cloudmining compare: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

Mining Hardware comparison: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison
You can find a discussion about mining hardware here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0 do a research and choose a hardware carefully.

~iki
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:47:56 AM

can anybody can say me that what type of techniqes did cloudmining uses...i just know that they are running servers but how a cloudmining works...did it really mines? did a cloudmining is better than investment or trading? Huh still have some questions BTW i have invested 0.1btc at btc-x cloudmining...well what is the best mining rig...if i tried to mine at a lowest graphic pc
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

Asic miners will let you mine Bitcoin. The faster the miner is, the more Bitcoins you will generate. I do not personally use any cloud mining services, so I do not know if they work or if they are good or not.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:38:13 PM

can anybody can say me that what type of techniqes did cloudmining uses...i just know that they are running servers but how a cloudmining works...did it really mines?

If that "cloud mining" have mining rigs then yes they are mining. If they dont have mining rigs then they are a ponzi. Where they should get coins to pay their customer if they really don't mine?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:52:12 PM

still have some questions BTW i have invested 0.1btc at btc-x cloudmining...well what is the best mining rig...if i tried to mine at a lowest graphic pc

they use only one miners the best one on the market, the antminer s5, you only need to buy the equivalent hashrate, but you can buy as low as 1 giga, their rate is around 1.7btc for 1T so with 0.1 btc you get around 60GH
alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

still have some questions BTW i have invested 0.1btc at btc-x cloudmining...well what is the best mining rig...if i tried to mine at a lowest graphic pc

they use only one miners the best one on the market, the antminer s5, you only need to buy the equivalent hashrate, but you can buy as low as 1 giga, their rate is around 1.7btc for 1T so with 0.1 btc you get around 60GH
U can try ants5 in cloud mining in HASHNEST site...
WheatBreadSaid

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:04:08 PM

mining with a pc seems like it will be too slow for bitcoin mining. i have decided to try mining. i purchased a cheap miner that is slow compared to the other miners out there but it is faster at mining then my pc is. slow miners will not create much btc but really fast miners will create more btc but the problem is fast miners are really expensive.
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:37:28 PM

I have one piece of advice.
You should ONLY be involved in mining if you like the technoligy and you think it is fun, and you are learning a bunch about bitcoin.

You should NOT mine if you want to have a profit. You will get a minus, guranteed.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:57:03 PM

I recommned you not to invest in bitcoin mining because it is not profitable as there are really big pools and machines controlling the mining
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:19:44 AM

mining with a pc seems like it will be too slow for bitcoin mining. i have decided to try mining. i purchased a cheap miner that is slow compared to the other miners out there but it is faster at mining then my pc is. slow miners will not create much btc but really fast miners will create more btc but the problem is fast miners are really expensive.

antimerns s5 which is the best miners right now, is not that expensive if you can find one used, you can get it for less than 1.5 btc, if your electricity is around 0.05, it is worth it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: