Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58540 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:37:36 AM

WOW as metramorphin reported today, he is already staking EUROPECOINS
and they are staking as hell, much better then on my desktop, so i suppose:
Using staisybit is PROFITABLE, great work!

GET SOME EUROPECOINS AND TRY IT

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:46:38 AM

I like your idea! I opend an account. Can I send some coins at the moment (to see how it works) or is this during your beta not possible?

Of course you can. Be only aware of this:

- withdrawals are disabled until the end of the beta phase, which is scheduled for the end of the next week (or even earlier, if possible)
- you can't get the shares unless you buy a contract. As written in the "Contract Enforcement" section in our OP, users can deposit their funds for free. Then, if you want to be part of the sharing system, well you have to buy a contract.

Contract system is up and it's working properly, but for now it is used only buy us (team members) and cryptocurrencies developers. that said, the choice is yours Smiley Obviously, if you buy a contract now, it will be still valid after the beta.
Roke

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:49:53 PM

this is absurd: 1 month, Price: 0.020 BTC.
do not bother to open the page with this price contract, is absurd.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:40:39 AM

this is absurd: 1 month, Price: 0.020 BTC.
do not bother to open the page with this price contract, is absurd.

why? What price would you concider as the right one?
I didn't  make the calculations but i would like to hear your opinion.

Smiley Matthias

Roke

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:09:06 AM

I'm stakeminers that is similar and does not charge contract.
on the other hand with an investment of two BTC, stakeminers generated a profit of 0.02 a week, ie 0.08 a month, you intend to charge 0.02 month = get 0.06 month there is nothing monthly earnings. and with 2 BTC invested.
excuse for my bad english
Roke

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:24:19 AM

small accounts less than 2 BTC will not earn revenues with that contract
not even taken out to pay the monthly contract
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:00:05 PM

This seems cool..You guys should add paycoin and Litedoge.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 01:34:54 PM

This seems cool..You guys should add paycoin and Litedoge.

yeah, they should ask staisybit in about two day,
not earlier because he has to catch a private/family appointment today and tomorrow,
therefor expect him to answer about Monday i guess

Smiley
Matthias

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Sorry for my absence, i am a 'bit engaged in "real" life.

1) about your complaint about the price, we are gathering feedback from potential customers, your point of view will be taken into consideration. Prices have been set to cover costs, based on the number of expected users for the first 4 months. Since the expected number of users for the firsts 4 months is not so relevant (we are a start-up service, we'll need time to earn users confidence and to enter into the market), the costs you see at the moment are right enough to cover costs. Therefore, contracts cost may be modified in future, depending exactly on the number of paying users we'll have and, in general, the cash flows we'll be able to generate (with advertises, etc, etc).

2) about your comparison with stakeminers, well you did not read carefully our OP. Staisybit is quite different:
  • We do not ask BTC to invest, we simply serve (will serve) almost all significant PoS coins in the market, leaving the user decide which ones to support (stake).
  • We do not serve only extremely-high % PoS coins or partner coins.. we'll server all coins requested by our community
  • We offer an online-staking wallet, for all those coins; a wallet you can reach with your tablet (on phone is still hard, but i will personally work on smarthphones compatibility), a wallet you will reach with an Application, a wallet you can use to mange your coins whenever you want, exactly as you do with a QT-wallet in your PC
  • We will offer a payment gateway to allow you use your coins easily; combined with the Mobile Application, this will be "pump rock"!
  • We offer the "storage" of your coins for free, you will pay only once you actually want to get the shares of the generated coins
  • you can't compare the earnings of a running service with the ones of a beta,not-running, service. I can't say how much you can actually earn on staisybit, because it strictly rely on the number of coins deposited on our servers... can you? Smiley 
  • We provide support and dumps-protection to cryptocurrencies communities, hence to cryptocurrencies developers. Our slack channel is and will be populated by great developers of the altcoin scene, they will merge ideas, communities, knowledge, funds.. and so on. We can be a good fuel for the engine of the altcoin world, allowing you to continue invest and earn.

I will be back at work on Monday.

@Roke, keep in mind that the lines above are simply an explanation, not a critic. I appreciate your comment, it's not offensive and it's explained with numbers.. so thank you, i will surely it take into consideration .

Cheers
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:08:18 PM

I'm stakeminers that is similar and does not charge contract.
on the other hand with an investment of two BTC, stakeminers generated a profit of 0.02 a week, ie 0.08 a month, you intend to charge 0.02 month = get 0.06 month there is nothing monthly earnings. and with 2 BTC invested.
excuse for my bad english

Of course it depends on the amount of coins. U have missed the most important point here: Staisybit doesnt invest ur 2BTC....they stake coins, u have already! They will public a lot of interesting charts and statistics to control ur stakes! In stakeminers, u dont know nothing...U even dont know, if u really invested in the coins, they announced!

On staisybit, u r staking really ur coins together with the big pool! U can payout ur coins. Ur coins are always yours. in stakeminers, u invest btc and will be paid in btc...in this way, it seems like a Ponzi!!!!

Staysibit is the FIRST REAL TRUTH Cloudstaker!!!!! So I would say...Staisybit is a lot more serious than stakeminers!

greetz
Meta
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:09:00 PM

1) about your complaint about the price, we are gathering feedback from potential customers, your point of view will be taken into consideration. Prices have been set to cover costs, based on the number of expected users for the first 4 months. Since the expected number of users for the firsts 4 months is not so relevant (we are a start-up service, we'll need time to earn users confidence and to enter into the market), the costs you see at the moment are right enough to cover costs. Therefore, contracts cost may be modified in future, depending exactly on the number of paying users we'll have and, in general, the cash flows we'll be able to generate (with advertises, etc, etc).

2) about your comparison with stakeminers, well you did not read carefully our OP. Staisybit is quite different:
  • We do not ask BTC to invest, we simply serve (will serve) almost all significant PoS coins in the market, leaving the user decide which ones to support (stake).
  • We do not serve only extremely-high % PoS coins or partner coins.. we'll server all coins requested by our community
  • We offer an online-staking wallet, for all those coins; a wallet you can reach with your tablet (on phone is still hard, but i will personally work on smarthphones compatibility), a wallet you will reach with an Application, a wallet you can use to mange your coins whenever you want, exactly as you do with a QT-wallet in your PC
  • We will offer a payment gateway to allow you use your coins easily; combined with the Mobile Application, this will be "pump rock"!
  • We offer the "storage" of your coins for free, you will pay only once you actually want to get the shares of the generated coins
  • you can't compare the earnings of a running service with the ones of a beta,not-running, service. I can't say how much you can actually earn on staisybit, because it strictly rely on the number of coins deposited on our servers... can you? Smiley 
  • We provide support and dumps-protection to cryptocurrencies communities, hence to cryptocurrencies developers. Our slack channel is and will be populated by great developers of the altcoin scene, they will merge ideas, communities, knowledge, funds.. and so on. We can be a good fuel for the engine of the altcoin world, allowing you to continue invest and earn.

@Roke, keep in mind that the lines above are simply an explanation, not a critic. I appreciate your comment, it's not offensive and it's explained with numbers.. so thank you, i will surely it take into consideration .

Cheers

Ops...hey Staisy, u was earlier than me...LOL

Now all arguments on our side!
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:58:31 PM

Cheers

nice nice you jumped in Smiley

have fun
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:52:45 AM

NOW GUYS...LISTEN:

Staisybit works and generated the first new coins! I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD TO BE IN THERE!

*CHAMPAGNER*

http://imgur.com/xgMLXhj

Greetz
Meta
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 06:48:40 PM

Now staisybit got funds around $700 alone in Europecoin ERC...

That is 7x more than last week!

We hit the interests of big guys!

*Champagner again*

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 07:53:35 PM

Now staisybit got funds around $700 alone in Europecoin ERC...

That is 7x more than last week!

We hit the interests of big guys!

*Champagner again*

Sooo true and the europecoins seem to stake much faster then on my desktop
looks nearly like mining

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

Cheers

I wonder, will you send out warnings for members when you think an altcoin will die or gets too risky? At the end i think one good thing at stakeminers business model is that you can be a noob, you don't have to have an idea about the coins that you hold. It's more like a investment fond where others do the work for you.

So when i see your service then i would prefer when you would offer that you manage the coins. The investor could ask you to buy and sell the coins you think look most promising in their development of fiat value. The investor would not need to know about the coins and would not need to observe all the altcoin markets all the time. It would be sufficient if you guys do the risk management.

Of course investors would need to agree to be fine with the decisions you make.

Maybe think about it and maybe you can offer that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:15:15 PM

I wonder, will you send out warnings for members when you think an altcoin will die or gets too risky? At the end i think one good thing at stakeminers business model is that you can be a noob, you don't have to have an idea about the coins that you hold. It's more like a investment fond where others do the work for you.

So when i see your service then i would prefer when you would offer that you manage the coins. The investor could ask you to buy and sell the coins you think look most promising in their development of fiat value. The investor would not need to know about the coins and would not need to observe all the altcoin markets all the time. It would be sufficient if you guys do the risk management.

Of course investors would need to agree to be fine with the decisions you make.

Maybe think about it and maybe you can offer that.

Good point, thank you for your positive post.

First of all, i want to clarify that i understand your vision and i like the point
send out warnings for members when you think an altcoin will die or gets too risky
, i will definitively take care of implement it, in whichever way (which can be either JS alerts on the web site or even e-mail alerts).

About the business model, i am sure you have by now understood that while stakeminers is more a way to invest Bitcoin exploiting the altcoin world, we focus on the altcoin world itself. We try to valorize it, building around it an huge community, backed by strong services (cloud staking, Smartphone Wallets, Payment Gateway, built-in exchange service, etc, etc) and good developers (our slack has a channel for each coin team and a "general" channel where developers of all currencies can connect with each other.

That said, since staisybit is an online wallet, it is not a service like "i register, i do deposit funds, i forget it and then i come back once a month to check rewards". Staisybit is more like "i login to manage my coins, to check news, to check coin's worth, to communicate with others community members" (by the way, online chat will be implemented as soon as possible). Moreover, even if you can't see it at the moment because we are still in beta, our website have a "statistics" page for each coin, which contains useful data like:

• number of registered users whom have an address for that coin
  • number of users whom are staking that coin
  • funds deposited
  • a detailed overview of the trend of deposited funds over the time
  • the PoS difficulty
  • the average value of the coin (an arithmetic average of the last trade occurred on Bittrex, Poloniex, Crypsty and Bleutrade, if all available, or only some of those)
You can well understand that all this information is surely enough to understand whether your is a good investment or not, even for a newbie user. And, correct me if i wrong, the user interface is really user-friendly, again even for a newbie user.

That said, i will take care personally of implement a "warning" system, which will alert users about risky or "ready-to-die" currencies.

Hoping to hear something back from you,
Regards

Alberto

EDIT
i missed two more things:

1) since we accept every kind of PoS coin, no matter the value or the % reward, it would be hard to decide on which coin invest into without leaving doubts to users. Not all people would surely be agree with our decisions, which definitively means less confidence in our work. I hope you understand.
2) as you can read in our Tech Notes (OP), users will be able to deposit coins for free. Then, they can buy a contract for a specified number of different wallets. Once done, if they have, for example, 4 different currencies but they have bought the 0.02 contract (1 wallet), our system will automatically apply the contract to the most profitable one. This already is a small step towards your request.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:03:55 PM

That sounds like a wallet with staking ability and some community around it.

Guess when you don't offer it then someone could come the way and offer to handle your bitcoins, and investing a portfolio of altcoins at your page, raising the profit by pool staking. Smiley

Then those who are unexperienced in the altcoin market still can take part without risking having bought shitcoins.

Though i still think it is something you should consider adding. Yes, you don't see it as an investment but it somehow is anyway with the staking. Profitwise it might be better to handle it yourself. Of course it might mean work. Though when i see the work needed for successfull staking then you probably already do that anyway? I mean you create blocks at staisybit, right? You don't only put all coins into one address and hope that it will stake successfully, right? If so then the mainwork already would have been done. Only chosing the right coins would be left. Any since you are in the area you most probably would know best about that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:20:14 PM

yeeeeh you got it !!!
Cheesy

Then those who are unexperienced in the altcoin market still can take part without risking having bought shitcoins.

you ALWAYS risk to invest in a shitcoin

Though i still think it is something you should consider adding. Yes, you don't see it as an investment but it somehow is anyway with the staking. Profitwise it might be better to handle it yourself. Of course it might mean work. Though when i see the work needed for successfull staking then you probably already do that anyway? I mean you create blocks at staisybit, right? You don't only put all coins into one address and hope that it will stake successfully, right? If so then the mainwork already would have been done. Only chosing the right coins would be left. Any since you are in the area you most probably would know best about that.

all in all he wanted to say, that he is willing to add features on user requests, he even found solutions to your idea.
The STAKINGENGINE though is a own development from stratch that outperformed any other candidate around.
You will be VERY gradeful in case we won't change that!  Wink

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:23:43 AM

Guess when you don't offer it then someone could come the way and offer to handle your bitcoins, and investing a portfolio of altcoins at your page, raising the profit by pool staking. Smiley

We could offer, in future, an investment/consulting service like stakeminers does. But i can't say we will surely do it, because this would mean go against our original business model. Moreover, i don't even know if your idea makes sense for us, because staisybit will serve currencies with at least 1 month of life, with a significant community size and with a life expectancy of at least 2-3 months.
Hence, basically, we select already whether a currency is a shitcoin or not: you will not find shitcoins here, or you will find few shitcoins here (sometimes we could make mistakes).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: