Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:17:50 PM

Good to read you guys are open to suggestions. That's always nice when communication exists and the communication is good. That's something you can easily miss in the bitcoin world.

Anyway... as a practically total noob in altcoins i only could bet on tips i get from others at this point. And i believe that iam not the only one that could not tell how to deal with which coin.

So, what i want to say... there are others than me and you might open a whole new area of potential users if you handle things for them. If you think from this angle, it might be an additional income then.

Though i understand that this is no priority at the moment. Only my thoughts about it. Tongue

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:39:20 PM

That sounds like a wallet with staking ability and some community around it.

yeeeeh you got it !!!
Cheesy

Then those who are unexperienced in the altcoin market still can take part without risking having bought shitcoins.

you ALWAYS risk to invest in a shitcoin

Though i still think it is something you should consider adding. Yes, you don't see it as an investment but it somehow is anyway with the staking. Profitwise it might be better to handle it yourself. Of course it might mean work. Though when i see the work needed for successfull staking then you probably already do that anyway? I mean you create blocks at staisybit, right? You don't only put all coins into one address and hope that it will stake successfully, right? If so then the mainwork already would have been done. Only chosing the right coins would be left. Any since you are in the area you most probably would know best about that.

all in all he wanted to say, that he is willing to add features on user requests, he even found solutions to your idea.
The STAKINGENGINE though is a own development from stratch that outperformed any other candidate around.
You will be VERY gradeful in case we won't change that!  Wink

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

Does that mean the stakingengine is building blocks on it's own? And it's better than competitors. Sounds great.

Then someone only would need to break the fee threshold. You wanted to charge a monthly fee or something like that if i remember correctly having read that somewhere.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:23:24 PM

That sounds like a wallet with staking ability and some community around it.

yeeeeh you got it !!!
Cheesy

Then those who are unexperienced in the altcoin market still can take part without risking having bought shitcoins.

you ALWAYS risk to invest in a shitcoin

Though i still think it is something you should consider adding. Yes, you don't see it as an investment but it somehow is anyway with the staking. Profitwise it might be better to handle it yourself. Of course it might mean work. Though when i see the work needed for successfull staking then you probably already do that anyway? I mean you create blocks at staisybit, right? You don't only put all coins into one address and hope that it will stake successfully, right? If so then the mainwork already would have been done. Only chosing the right coins would be left. Any since you are in the area you most probably would know best about that.

all in all he wanted to say, that he is willing to add features on user requests, he even found solutions to your idea.
The STAKINGENGINE though is a own development from stratch that outperformed any other candidate around.
You will be VERY gradeful in case we won't change that!  Wink

have fun
Matthias
   Grin

Does that mean the stakingengine is building blocks on it's own? And it's better than competitors. Sounds great.

Then someone only would need to break the fee threshold. You wanted to charge a monthly fee or something like that if i remember correctly having read that somewhere.

Yes we wrote about a monthly fee. But most of it is currently changeíng, upon user request. There have been some voices, who said, that this price will
keep small users out. There-for we are building a new structure with different contracts. I can't go into details yet, but can already say,
we will have contracts starting with 0.02 Bitcoin/month.
And if you have authorised a bigger contract and it should turn out, to be to big for your usage, the system will automaticly be able,
to switch you into the most profitable contract, you need, to prevent overpaying. We are highly dedicated to get the most profitable,
high quality solution, on the market.

watch out Smiley
and thank you for your interest
Matthias  Smiley

StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:05:05 AM

Good to read you guys are open to suggestions. That's always nice when communication exists and the communication is good. That's something you can easily miss in the bitcoin world.

Anyway... as a practically total noob in altcoins i only could bet on tips i get from others at this point. And i believe that iam not the only one that could not tell how to deal with which coin.

So, what i want to say... there are others than me and you might open a whole new area of potential users if you handle things for them. If you think from this angle, it might be an additional income then.

Though i understand that this is no priority at the moment. Only my thoughts about it. Tongue

More than "not a priority", it is something we have to think well. As i explained, it is quite far from our vision/mission.

But we have just done a step towards the users:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

After some discussions into the team, we have decide to set a deposit threshold under which the users will get the staking shares for free. This threshold has been set to 0.1 BTC.

I am completing the "Our Service" page on the website right now, you will find all technical information there!

Stay tuned, beta ends in few days!
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:48:38 AM

Sounds great

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

Sounds great

Thank you for your feedback. This is definitely good for users, less good for us . However, I hope this will be an incentive to try our service, with the intention to buy a contract sooner or later. We come from 11 months of development, hence 11 months of costs. I think everyone can understand our needs.

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 10:31:06 AM

We have updated the "Our Service" page. It now contains a brief overview of our features and an overview of our team's vision/mission .

Getting last things ready, we are going to quite from beta soon.

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 10:29:21 AM

UPDATE

Staisybit will be kept offline in next days for development (we are going to come up as a stable service afterward).
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:08:29 PM

Hmm. Dang, wanted to deposit some POS coins.

Anyway, I have an issue to bring up.
After researching from XMG's official thread, it seems counterproductive to have
all coins in the same staking wallet right.. So does that mean that cloud staking it would
bring a bad staking result?
coinbuy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:40:08 AM

Soon after I transfer all my coins in and paid for the service, the next day, staisybit  just turn to not  accessible with no email follow up or official announcement.   I am still waiting for the site to come back or what should us suppose to think of it?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 11:57:07 AM

Soon after I transfer all my coins in and paid for the service, the next day, staisybit  just turn to not  accessible with no email follow up or official announcement.   I am still waiting for the site to come back or what should us suppose to think of it?

What was the bitcoin value of the coins you moved in?

Though i doubt that is a scam. They would have done a lot of work and would have been great actors then.

I guess wait some time for them to react.

coinbuy

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:24:01 PM

Though i doubt that is a scam. They would have done a lot of work and would have been great actors then.

More than 1 btc valu ;-(
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:29:20 PM

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Then i think you should not worry. Their project is worth way more and they put more work into that to make a scam worthwhile for that amount. I'm sure they even would have no problems to refund you in case your coins were hacked away.

No need to worry yet in my opinion. Smiley

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 11:24:07 PM

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Did you get an answer?  if not, tell me, i will take care of getting some insights
and of keeping you updated. Don't worry he is working hard and it was expected to
have some downtime, if you have paid for the service you can expect a compensation for that.

every coin is still in place
its just cut off the net, to not expose security related informations during the work.

:-) Matthias

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 11:34:32 PM

Hmm. Dang, wanted to deposit some POS coins.

Anyway, I have an issue to bring up.
After researching from XMG's official thread, it seems counterproductive to have
all coins in the same staking wallet right.. So does that mean that cloud staking it would
bring a bad staking result?

nope its doing a better result, one that lets you earn more,
Even if you put our fee into your calculation (given your chosen coin keeps its value)
Our business wouldn't make any sense if this wouldn't be the case.
My knowledge isn't deep enough to explain WHY it manages to to it, but i have already experienced it,
having 500 000 ERC and others staking there and at the same time, a desktop wallet running to be able to compare.

:-)
Matthias

coinbuy

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:21:33 PM

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Did you get an answer?  if not, tell me, i will take care of getting some insights
and of keeping you updated. Don't worry he is working hard and it was expected to
have some downtime, if you have paid for the service you can expect a compensation for that.

every coin is still in place
its just cut off the net, to not expose security related informations during the work.

:-) Matthias

thanks for replying as the next day after I paid the fee and with more coins then the site is just never working again.  Anyway I hope the site at least give simple notice or so we know we are on good hand.

Thanks again!
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:04:03 PM

If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:38:47 AM

If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 10:11:28 PM

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

small update, to let yo know, that i am around for you,
From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.
Its not the first time in my life to deal with problems like this.

thank you for your patience
Matthias

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:00:34 PM

hold on
Matthias

small update, to let yo know, that i am around for you,
From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.
Its not the first time in my life to deal with problems like this.

thank you for your patience
Matthias

O.K. we had a conversation with the staisybit server administrator,,

staisy is almost ready...they are in the finish mode...so everything is smooth..
(I will sort out the communication issue when he's back)
There has to be done a complete structural concept, to make sure we never experience
a mess like this again. I am keeping my hands on this ...

thank you again for your (awesome) patience
i am deeply sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: