Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

Time to checkout there rivals then, juststake.online there BRAND New, but worth a shot right? OK coin is listed there and showing as active / staking
Checked them out, and must say i wonder how they are able to offer the prices they do.
From what i see, you practicaly get your own VPS, separate IPs and more for less than a normal VPS costs??
Since our project is also offering similar services and am aware of the costs involved with this, i dont see how this will be long term sustainable.
Having said this, i did no further research than comparing their prices with others.

Competition is nice, spreading the stakes on multiple providers would be best for all.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 06:39:34 PM

Time to checkout there rivals then, juststake.online there BRAND New, but worth a shot right? OK coin is listed there and showing as active / staking
Checked them out, and must say i wonder how they are able to offer the prices they do.
From what i see, you practicaly get your own VPS, separate IPs and more for less than a normal VPS costs??
Since our project is also offering similar services and am aware of the costs involved with this, i dont see how this will be long term sustainable.
Having said this, i did no further research than comparing their prices with others.

Competition is nice, spreading the stakes on multiple providers would be best for all.

IW

Staisybit will for sure not only a cloudstaker...the reason, why they are hard developing awesome stuff...
Be ready for the big updates soon...

Enough said

incognitoworker

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:53:05 PM

IW

Staisybit will for sure not only a cloudstaker...the reason, why they are hard developing awesome stuff...

Enough said

What i was trying to say, dont only judge from the initial cost of a product, but look at their infrastructure.
XQN is staying with Staisybit, very happy on how it works so far, and looking forward to your new improvments.

Happy cloud staking!

IW

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:41:44 AM

IW

Enough said

Hiya,  
Could you please take a look at the coin.
The stakes in the last day are "0"
This seems to be a weekly problem.
Hope you guys get it staking more steadily.
I like it but is a bit unsteady.

Thanks much!

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:19:36 PM

Staisybit is down.

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:00:41 AM

Staisybit is down.
Maybe it was for a little while... now it works.
ERC has some synchronizing issues (nodes are reported to work well though), OKcash is seemingly "held hostage" on staking by a couple of whales (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/#!extraction)... BLK, NOBL, SDC, and VRC seem to follow a similar pattern regarding staking o staisybit (I didn't look into their activity though).
While there are a few oddities and poor timings in staisybit's PR, I'll wait a bit longer until sounding the alarm bell, because I understand that their service is based on a deep understanding and a thorough knowledge of the inner workings of each coin they serve, and that implies a lot of hard work and a lot of time spent tweaking.
As always in this realm... "play only with the money you can afford to lose".

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:03:49 PM

Tried to withdraw some XQN from Staisy 5 days ago but it didn't work. I wrote them and no answer after 2 days...
Not sure I will stay there, https://www.coinwallet.co is a much better option, IMHO.

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
incognitoworker

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:17:03 PM

Tried to withdraw some XQN from Staisy 5 days ago but it didn't work. I wrote them and no answer after 2 days...
Not sure I will stay there, https://www.coinwallet.co is a much better option, IMHO.
Sorry to hear about your withdraw issue, we also notified staisybit on this issue in the private DEV slack.
Hopefully this is just their normal way of communication, and they only reply after its fixed.
Their staking address can always be checked on the explorer richlist where they are number 1.

Nothing wrong in spreading the cloud staking on multiple providers, and coinwallet is also a nice service.
XQN is also providing a private staking hosting, so lots of options to choose from.

IW

Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:12:13 AM

Site down ? or just for me  Tongue

edit: ok site is online again but i can't login  Undecided

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:14:47 AM

Site down ? or just for me  Tongue

just for you...here it works fine
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:15:22 AM

coinwallet wont offer this incoming news from staisybit Wink
fasten ur seatbelts
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

edit: ok site is online again but i can't login  Undecided

for me also not working login option.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:23:31 AM

for me also not working login option.

Neither me, devs please we undertand technical problems can happen, but is totally incomprehensible you dont give some info in the page about the incidence or at leat update twitter with an easy and classic " We are working in fix it we will back soon, please get updates in the official twitter acount"
rmd73

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:52:41 PM

Symptom(s) on my end:
- https://staisybit.com/ -> works just fine
- click on the "Sign in" button -> goes to "Sign in" section ( https://staisybit.com/#signin )
- enter proper credentials and click "Login" button -> nothing happens
- refresh the page ( https://staisybit.com/#signin ) -> "Error 504 Ray ID: 27acad1720321a3c • 2016-02-26 15:27:53 UTC
Gateway time-out" from CloudFlare (which says "working")...
- going back on https://staisybit.com/ -> works just fine

Symptoms on others ends:

Staking is down.

Reactions/Responses (including my own):
... (silence) -- from official accounts

Maybe it was for a little while... now it works.
ERC has some synchronizing issues (nodes are reported to work well though), OKcash is seemingly "held hostage" on staking by a couple of whales (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/#!extraction)... BLK, NOBL, SDC, and VRC seem to follow a similar pattern regarding staking o staisybit (I didn't look into their activity though).
While there are a few oddities and poor timings in staisybit's PR, I'll wait a bit longer until sounding the alarm bell, because I understand that their service is based on a deep understanding and a thorough knowledge of the inner workings of each coin they serve, and that implies a lot of hard work and a lot of time spent tweaking.
As always in this realm... "play only with the money you can afford to lose".
-- from (too ) enthusiastic user/customer who just refreshed the main page

Sorry to hear about your withdraw issue, we also notified staisybit on this issue in the private DEV slack.
Hopefully this is just their normal way of communication, and they only reply after its fixed.
Their staking address can always be checked on the explorer richlist where they are number 1.

Nothing wrong in spreading the cloud staking on multiple providers, and coinwallet is also a nice service.
XQN is also providing a private staking hosting, so lots of options to choose from.

IW
-- from a coin's dev/investor/supporter (idk, no offense intended)

coinwallet wont offer this incoming news from staisybit Wink
fasten ur seatbelts
-- from StaisyBit investor/PR/dev (again, idk, no offense intended)

Not a nice way to hype and/or interact with customers... If I were to do that at my job, I would get fired in less than a week...
I hate FUD, but this isn't helping me to feel confident in this service/team...
I will have a little more patience for a few days, then I'll write my petty losses off as "learning expenses". I just hope that I won't have to.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
rmd73

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

update: login working... for now.

abbeytim

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:08:40 PM

do u make more with this than your own client staking ?
rmd73

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:48:15 PM

do u make more with this than your own client staking ?
No. That's not possible (and there are fees for the service). But you can stake without keeping your PC on-line 24/7.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:04:03 PM

Devs, I think you really don't see the importance of support. And if it is only through giving updates on here or on your site itself. Missing support can turn problems VERY fast into a circle of doom. And trust me, this is nothing you want to have. I have seen this too often.

I guess you work on things since you invested already alot of time into the website but really DON'T miss the support point.

Just saying...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SafeBond

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:20:56 PM

Does this work for NXT cryptocurrency too? And how do we know this is not a ponzi scheme? Many 'interest earning wallets' are ponzi schemes, I am very careful when I invest in such investments.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:41:13 PM

Does this work for NXT cryptocurrency too? And how do we know this is not a ponzi scheme? Many 'interest earning wallets' are ponzi schemes, I am very careful when I invest in such investments.

Its not a ponzie, because
1. you can see your staked coins in an overview.
2. you can deposit and withdraw exact the coin, we offer and you wanna stake; staisybit doesnt take bitcoin to use this service and make confuse deals in paying out altcoins for bitcoins.
3. A ponzi feeds always the TOP, who get money from the people under them, and hurt the bottom, because they pay the top.

Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: