Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58540 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:51:25 AM

Uncertainty and lack of communication is not a good thing. Since users have no control of their coins, there will be massive withdrawals, from Staisybit if it ever becomes operational again.

I wouldn't doubt it.

I could however give them another chance if they
make an honest attempt at prompt regular updates
even if they are, they will need more time.

MM

we are working hard with our Team to get communication flaws solved,
while keeping everybody on board, thats not the fastest but the best and most honest way.
This API address may give some peace of mind i guess:

https://api.staisybit.com/v1/public/currencies

I do my best to get this going and to establish the service,  customers need,
thank you to all early adopters so far.
Alberto has given himself a time frame of three days, to be back completely.
You will be able to see, he didn't waste our time.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:41:05 AM

Uncertainty and lack of communication is not a good thing. Since users have no control of their coins, there will be massive withdrawals, from Staisybit if it ever becomes operational again.

I wouldn't doubt it.

MM

while keeping everybody on board, thats not the fastest but the best and most honest way.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Sorry this is unacceptable.

"IF" it ever comes back online, the coins I have there (which isn't much, as you never know how trustworthy these ventures are)
Will be withdrawn and I will not return to this service.

The lack of communication, whilst holding the amount of funds they hold, is nothing short of terrible.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:44:33 PM

I wouldn't doubt it.

MM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

What does this mean? There is no ERC in Stasybit? I had near 100,000 ERC in Staisybit, when will I get that back please?

Soooooooon...............
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:49:49 PM

I wouldn't doubt it.

MM

I do my best to get this going and to establish the service,  customers need,

have fun
Matthias Smiley

What does this mean? There is no ERC in Stasybit? I had near 100,000 ERC in Staisybit, when will I get that back please?

no, ERC has been upgraded and is resyncing even the shown balance of 12598141.57590600 ERC may be incorrect,
because it can only show up when sync has completed.
Aberto set himself a goal to be back in two/three days.
Matthias

Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

no news ?  Embarrassed

so ....

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:08:50 AM

Have a look at staisybit.com.

New Frontend! Now we all see a light Wink

Steve

light is to see our coins  Grin

for now we see still the tunnel  Cool

A step in the right direction but am astonished of the utter lack
of concern for the customers concerns as well as proper customer service.

Hope you bring these up to the par with the new features you are releasing.

MM

I am astonished of the utter lack
of concern for the customers concerns as well as proper customer service.

Hope you bring these up to the par with the new features you are releasing.

MM

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:38:05 AM

I really believe that at this stage after being patient for a VERY LONG TIME, Staisybit should offer to return all the coins to all the customers immediately and make that a priority. If Staisybit does not offer to return coins then Staisybit no longer has any trust and the recommendation must be to withdraw all your coins if Staisybit ever comes back online.

Even if Staisybit comes back online, when will the next downtime be and how long, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:56:02 PM

I really believe that at this stage after being patient for a VERY LONG TIME, Staisybit should offer to return all the coins to all the customers immediately and make that a priority. If Staisybit does not offer to return coins then Staisybit no longer has any trust and the recommendation must be to withdraw all your coins if Staisybit ever comes back online.

Even if Staisybit comes back online, when will the next downtime be and how long, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Certainly true. In fact, I am a little concerned about what might happen to some coins that I was staking in the Staisybit platform. It was not much, but still I would be great to be able to see them again. Anyways, if Staisybit ever comes online, I would have my mind already set to never trust into Cloud staking services ever again. This is turning to be somewhat similiar to cloud mining scams.  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:02:47 PM

Certainly true. In fact, I am a little concerned about what might happen to some coins that I was staking in the Staisybit platform. It was not much, but still I would be great to be able to see them again. Anyways, if Staisybit ever comes online, I would have my mind already set to never trust into Cloud staking services ever again. This is turning to be somewhat similiar to cloud mining scams.  Sad

definitely not...all coins are there:

Greetz
Steve
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:04:49 PM

Be sure, its not a single update about a maintainance. Its a whole changing in everything! Yes, you are right, the communication could be better; but now, staisybit-API is online since one week, and also will be launch with more teammembers very soon!

Steve
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:41:53 PM

definitely not...all coins are there:

Greetz
Steve

Be sure, its not a single update about a maintainance. Its a whole changing in everything! Yes, you are right, the communication could be better; but now, staisybit-API is online since one week, and also will be launch with more teammembers very soon!

Steve

Well, as long as the platform is being developed, I think that it should be nothing to worry about. I still have hope for this platform, and once goes online back again, I would be back at using it to stake my coins again. Thanks for your communication. Looking forward for new and exciting updates to come for the platform.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

So it's been a long time but there are no updates as to what is going on, you havent even given us a timeframe for when we will be able to access the website and see our coins.
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:43:30 AM

I think that at this stage, Staisybit has lost all trust and I believe that if they are ever back online people will withdraw their coins, and I think they should withdraw their coins until a reliable service comes along. It is just wholly unacceptable to run a business like this. You ask people to deposit money and then just take the service off-line for an unspecified period of time with no real updates and no time frame to come back. If Staisybit had a little bit of honour and decency they would let people withdraw their coins before they went down. Coinwallet.co had an issue and is closing down but they were serious enough to let people withdraw their coins first.

I can not see how anyone would leave their coins at Staisybit if it ever comes back. Given the history, when will the next lengthy downtime be without any warning? I also think that devs should get their donations back.

Be a bit serious and reimburse your customers and then you can build a service and re-launch it...

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:59:29 PM

I think that at this stage, Staisybit has lost all trust and I believe that if they are ever back online people will withdraw their coins, and I think they should withdraw their coins until a reliable service comes along. It is just wholly unacceptable to run a business like this. You ask people to deposit money and then just take the service off-line for an unspecified period of time with no real updates and no time frame to come back. If Staisybit had a little bit of honour and decency they would let people withdraw their coins before they went down. Coinwallet.co had an issue and is closing down but they were serious enough to let people withdraw their coins first.

I can not see how anyone would leave their coins at Staisybit if it ever comes back. Given the history, when will the next lengthy downtime be without any warning? I also think that devs should get their donations back.

Be a bit serious and reimburse your customers and then you can build a service and re-launch it...

If that is the case, then we will have to accept true reality and that is to NEVER invest in cloud staking or cloud mining schemes ever again. Most of them turn out to be ponzi or scam. I'd rather stake my coins in my Raspberry Pis than leaving them to a third party who doesn't even give you the private key for you to recover your coins in case of situations like these. Speaking of which, once Staisybit comes online (if it ever does) I will withdraw my coins from there as soon as possible.  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:32:19 PM

If that is the case, then we will have to accept true reality and that is to NEVER invest in cloud staking or cloud mining schemes ever again. Most of them turn out to be ponzi or scam. I'd rather stake my coins in my Raspberry Pis than leaving them to a third party who doesn't even give you the private key for you to recover your coins in case of situations like these. Speaking of which, once Staisybit comes online (if it ever does) I will withdraw my coins from there as soon as possible.  Sad

True. Staisybit didn't gave a statement about the long downtime and admins are silence. If I were a big holder at Staisybit I would request my coins. It may be important coins that has been deposited to Staisybit like savings.
Meanwhile coinwallet.co, a cryptocurrency wallet that had operated since 2013, gave a statement that they are going to close and published as well an dead line to withdraw the coins.

Like Abikey said, buy an Raspberry Pi and stake on them. It is energy efficient and with a small linux knowledge, is it possible to run a wallet and stake 24/7. This has cons like you store not much coins and you need to wait a long time. I would choose the Raspberry Pi but other people may have an another opinion or choose.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:41:28 AM

Seems as if they are gone. No updates, no news, no answers.
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

I guess they are busy trying to cover their tracks and are trying to hide evidence  Roll Eyes

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:57:10 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 05:22:37 AM by szenekonzept

I guess they are busy trying to cover their tracks and are trying to hide evidence  Roll Eyes

If you know, how to delete the internet you may help me covering up!
I cannot hide, because i am public by purpose.
But you and I are knowing, that i am not telling you anything, you don't already know.
So please stop scaring people, that share the same situation,
regardless the fact, you are right, to be angry.
Maybe i just (hopefully) misunderstood you, is that case, i apologize.
But anyway, i initially entered this thread, to help. So lets talk about the problem:

first, everybody, let me apologize for the inconveniences, i would like to help.
but many things are out of reach and i am not able to influence them

But however your coins are save and Alberto is doing possibly anything,
to keep them save. He is just unable to communicate like other people.
We would even do the job for him, if he would communicate just with us,
but he rarely manages to do so.
Nonetheless, that's what we are trying to explain to him at the moment.

sorry for the problems,
i am doing everything possible, from my limited position.
But anyway, your coins are there and they are save
(and given the new wallet version, ERC should also be at least visible soon)

You may feel like, answering with a list, of things, that are not going well
(yes i know its worse than "not going well"). In that case, visit any my projects,
to find out yourself:

1) you are not witnessing my style, to do things
2) i won't tell you, your coins are save, if wouldn't think so
3) i am trying daily, to influence policies in favor to help
4) we can't vanish (at least not me) i am a public person since ages
with every possible private detail online, if you are in doubt, here i am:
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees now you even know my taxnumber.

If you are still in doubt, google my pagerank, my trustrank, my domain age ... ANYTHING
You will see, if there is a contest, of the most naked person, i will win.

And i yes, know what will happen if we are back, everybody will withdraw his coins.
Of course, the only way to to expect anything different to happen,
would require, a hell lot of drugs.
I am not in the position, to expect you, not to worry about your coins.

But it doesn't help and your coins are there.
We are in the same boat
and i feel responsible and i am with you
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:44:45 PM

szenekonzept and metamorphin are the reason why i still have hope

that alberto have a communication disability and no understanding of customer support is clear

but they will for sure find company structures where its not needed that he do more than care for the technology part

even now i believe staisybit or whatever the name of the follow up company after rebranding will be

can be a success

for sure he should start to think about some goodie pack for all users after services reestablished

some fee free deposit and withdraw weeks is the absolute minimum

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:00:36 AM

szenekonzept and metamorphin are the reason why i still have hope

that alberto have a communication disability and no understanding of customer support is clear

but they will for sure find company structures where its not needed that he do more than care for the technology part

even now i believe staisybit or whatever the name of the follow up company after rebranding will be

can be a success

for sure he should start to think about some goodie pack for all users after services reestablished

some fee free deposit and withdraw weeks is the absolute minimum

BEST description of the situation and the future needs i heard so far.
But i feel users here in general are amazing patient.
And i agree, we should get a VERY GOOD idea how to say thank you.

Dropping withdrawal fee and deposit fee is already decided we fully agree with you,
there is no usecase that makes them profitable in ANY way. The will just be a staking fee and thats it.

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: