Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58541 times)
Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:18:14 AM

I am happy that it is finally back and we are able to log in but everytime I go to the login page, put in my username and password nothing happens..it just stays there staring back at me. Doesnt say password is wrong, doesnt say anything..I doubt my password is wrong so it shouldnt be that. Please help.

Try another brower. Happens for me with IE, chrome works for me.
I have tried Chrome and Firefox...nothing happened..it was the same result. I never use IE.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

I am happy that it is finally back and we are able to log in but everytime I go to the login page, put in my username and password nothing happens..it just stays there staring back at me. Doesnt say password is wrong, doesnt say anything..I doubt my password is wrong so it shouldnt be that. Please help.

I have tried Chrome and Firefox...nothing happened..it was the same result. I never use IE.

if this doesn't help, switch javascript interfering plugins (mainly adblock) off and make sure javasript is on.

have fun
Matthias

Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:49:07 PM

if this doesn't help, switch javascript interfering plugins (mainly adblock) off and make sure javasript is on.

have fun
Matthias

I don't have any adblocks or javascript interfering plugins running at all. I have tried it on more than one pc and it doesnt work.

Edit:- Wait nevermind. even though I cant seem to log on from my pc..I just tried it on my mobile and I can open it there..weird. O.O
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:21:50 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 03:41:16 AM by MikeMike

Good to see some progress.
Hope you find the solutions you need.
We too have been majorly delayed  and a good part
due to reasons beyond our control.

MM

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:24:18 AM

Are the coins presently staking properly?
StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:16:11 PM

They are staking properly.

I take your question as opportunity to remind everyone that all Staisybit addresses are public and thus visible on all block explorers.

You can query our Rest API server in the following way:

Issues
We are experiencing withdrawal issues on Bitz coin, the problem is simply that Bitz wallet has generated an huge amount of blocks, thus splitting total balance in an huge amount of small inputs which prevent wallet to create transactions properly (wallet limits the number of input that can be used to build the transaction with). We are working to get Bitz withdrawals back to work as soon as possible. This issue is not affecting neither deposits nor staking, hence Btiz wallet hasn't been put in maintenance.

Stay tuned.

Cheers
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:37:19 AM

I take your question as opportunity to remind everyone that all Staisybit addresses are public and thus visible on all block explorers.

Issues
We are experiencing withdrawal issues on Bitz coin, the problem is simply that Bitz wallet has generated an huge amount of blocks, thus splitting total balance in an huge amount of small inputs which prevent wallet to create transactions properly (wallet limits the number of input that can be used to build the transaction with). We are working to get Bitz withdrawals back to work as soon as possible. This issue is not affecting neither deposits nor staking, hence Btiz wallet hasn't been put in maintenance.

Stay tuned.

Cheers

Thanks for the info and the provided links to check out on StaisyBit addresses. This is very ideal for complete transparency and I could say that it is a tremendous effort from you guys (not to mention what you have done to the brand new StaisyBit as well) All is going well, and I hope to see even more stuff like an Android/iOS app to keep better track of our coins being staked at the platform. It should take some time for this, but at the end it will be worth the wait.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rayday11

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:35:05 AM

I am presently not staking Blackcoin on Staisybit, and do not have a wallet. Is there an issue with adding a new wallet, to send coins to?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:26:18 PM

I am presently not staking Blackcoin on Staisybit, and do not have a wallet. Is there an issue with adding a new wallet, to send coins to?

No,

under the section "wallet" you see ur depositaddress to depost on the right side behind ur wallet!

Greetz
Steve
rayday11

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:09:35 PM

No,

under the section "wallet" you see ur depositaddress to depost on the right side behind ur wallet!

Greetz
Steve
At this time I do not have a Blackcoin deposit address in Staisybit. I am unable to create a deposit address in Staisybit, to send my Blackcoins to.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:06:16 PM

Hi staisybit team,
I have a current problem...
A few days ago, i logged in to my account at staisybit. All went fine.
Today i tried to login again, and it says that my credentials are wrong.
I checked it a couple of times.
How can i contact the support?
Thanks in advance!
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:52:02 PM

Hi staisybit team,
Thanks in advance!

Try here:

support@staisybit.com

But I would wait, because staisybit-devs are working on some stuff actually. I also cannot login, so I wait few days!

Steve
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:26:14 PM

Hi staisybit team,
Thanks in advance!

Try here:

support@staisybit.com

But I would wait, because staisybit-devs are working on some stuff actually. I also cannot login, so I wait few days!

Steve

Oh,ok! (=
Thanks for the quick response and than i'm going to wait a few days aswell. Wink
rayday11

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:30:14 PM

No,

Greetz
Steve
At this time I do not have a Blackcoin deposit address in Staisybit. I am unable to create a deposit address in Staisybit, to send my Blackcoins to.
Looks like the Staisybit team just fixed this.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:37:04 AM

ERC wallet still under maintenance... I'm curious, what is wrong with it? Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:13:54 AM

honestly it seems not to work for him, we already made two appointments,
to let me help him (he missed some important parts of the story), but we didn't manage yet.
This i not just his fault, i have been very busy with two, of my customers, to.
Customers are done tomorrow and i will jump in to fix this

hjave fun
Matthias

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:39:43 PM

honestly it seems not to work for him, we already made two appointments,
to let me help him (he missed some important parts of the story), but we didn't manage yet.
This i not just his fault, i have been very busy with two, of my customers, to.
Customers are done tomorrow and i will jump in to fix this

hjave fun
Matthias
Thanks for the info. I'll be patient Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:27:44 AM

Issues

Stay tuned.

Cheers
any news here?
hypermist

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:05:43 PM

welp over a week with sending in a support email No reply thanks for the "awesome service" GG guys. looks like my 100 or so xmg/magi wont be coming back anytime soon :\
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:48:48 PM

welp over a week with sending in a support email No reply thanks for the "awesome service" GG guys. looks like my 100 or so xmg/magi wont be coming back anytime soon :\

Speaking of which, I have sent some Diamond (DMD) to the address specified on Staisybit under wallets section, but I cannot see the DMD balance I have sent to the address. It has already been confirmed on the DMD network, but I wonder why isn't it showing up on Staisybit? I have sent an email to the support team today. I will be awaiting their reply.  Sad

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: