Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58541 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

Hm..... wonder what's gogin on with the ERC wallet on Staisybit.
Doesn't stake for a long time and DMD seems to be down now, aswell......
And there is no info on why that is and what we can expect, when it will be staking again... =/
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:36:20 AM

And there is no info on why that is and what we can expect, when it will be staking again... =/

OKcash has also staking problems and all currencies show the same staking amount for "last day", "last week" and "last month".

Support is unresponsive and no progress visible. Does not look good here.
Papilio

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

OKcash has also staking problems and all currencies show the same staking amount for "last day", "last week" and "last month".

Support is unresponsive and no progress visible. Does not look good here.

Hm...... I'm going to give it a couple more days.
If nothing happens, then i'm going to withdraw all my coins from Staisybit..=/
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

You should all withdraw if you can...This is a test of how serious this project is, will they give you what's yours or not...

Soooooooon...............
Papilio

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:51:32 AM

You should all withdraw if you can...This is a test of how serious this project is, will they give you what's yours or not...

Yeah, that's what i'm gonna do right now!!
.......Staisybit...... Roll Eyes
kalaria

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:40:18 AM

Guys,are you realy withdraw your coins? Holding here is danger?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:55:07 PM

Hey,

How are things going with the Staisybit site?

MM

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:56:55 PM

Hey,

MM
There are some (minor & cosmetic) changes... plus a couple of promises from szenekonzept and metamorphin to take over the customer support part...
It might just worth to have a little more patience... maybe.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:36:00 AM

Hey,

MM
There are some (minor & cosmetic) changes... plus a couple of promises from szenekonzept and metamorphin to take over the customer support part...

I just hope that Staisybit doesn't turn into a scam. A good cloud staking service such as this could reach new heights if delivers features and trust as promised. By the way, my issue regarding the DMD balance on my Staisybit account is now solved. Just received a reply from support a few days ago.

One thing that I would look forward is the ability to have a mobile app for piece of mind. Also, the addition of new PoS coins wouldn't be a bad idea after all.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hypermist

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:54:30 AM

Hey,

MM

I just hope that Staisybit doesn't turn into a scam. A good cloud staking service such as this could reach new heights if delivers features and trust as promised. By the way, my issue regarding the DMD balance on my Staisybit account is now solved. Just received a reply from support a few days ago.

One thing that I would look forward is the ability to have a mobile app for piece of mind. Also, the addition of new PoS coins wouldn't be a bad idea after all.  Smiley
Im still awaiting my support ticket from 2months+ ago sooo YAY!
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

Hey,

MM

That is a pretty long time. I'd suggest you try again by sending an email to support@staisybit.com Also, you could try to PM metamorphin just in case. Maybe they are pretty busy to reply to support tickets as they are working very hard to make the Staisybit platform a better one. I hope that they would get better in customer service, otherwise I would have my doubts in using this cloud staking service.  Undecided

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hypermist

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:32:37 PM

Doesnt work mate.. get told the same shit..
Hey,

MM

That is a pretty long time. I'd suggest you try again by sending an email to support@staisybit.com Also, you could try to PM metamorphin just in case. Maybe they are pretty busy to reply to support tickets as they are working very hard to make the Staisybit platform a better one. I hope that they would get better in customer service, otherwise I would have my doubts in using this cloud staking service.  Undecided
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:56:00 AM

Well that is very disappointing. I wonder why this thread has been kept quiet as well from metamorphin and the other guys from Staisybit. It makes me have certain doubts about using the platform, so I would advise to proceed with caution. Also, if you could salvage your coins by withdrawing them, do it before it is too late. Unless the Staisybit team proves that the platform is trustful enough for use, I'm out.  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Papilio

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:21:59 PM

I think they are all focusing on another "project":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456407.0

Seems, that staisybit is not dead, but they could have posted in this thread about it, so the people only reading this thread would be updated.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:10:55 PM

Seems, that staisybit is not dead, but they could have posted in this thread about it, so the people only reading this thread would be updated.

Thanks for the heads up. It really seems that they are more focused into that other project rather than StaisyBit. The project looks great by the way, and implements a great idea to create a union of blockchains, but I love to hear more about what will happen to the Staisybit platform in the next months. I was looking forward for 2FA to be enabled to better secure my account, but the feature is still disabled so I guess that I have to wait until they have more time to make Staisybit a fully functional staking wallet. I will be very patient for this.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:35:48 PM

Thank you for the hint, but focusing another project while ERC is still in maintenance, OKCash not staking, statistics about staking are wrong.....
How long until they abandon the "new" project just to focus the next one?
hypermist

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:03:51 AM

Well that is very disappointing. I wonder why this thread has been kept quiet as well from metamorphin and the other guys from Staisybit. It makes me have certain doubts about using the platform, so I would advise to proceed with caution. Also, if you could salvage your coins by withdrawing them, do it before it is too late. Unless the Staisybit team proves that the platform is trustful enough for use, I'm out.  Sad
Can't withdraw because i dont have access to my account so Sad
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:32:39 PM

Step by step, the staisybit-devs are solving the issues and working for the support. Dep and With are working now. The stakerewards are listed CORRECTLY.

Now, dear hypermist, we are working on your problem too. You forgot ur password or what is the problem exactly?

Greetz
Steve
hypermist

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:16:03 AM

The fucking problem is 1. you have no way to reset it, 2. You guys dont reply to support i put in a ticket/support request on the month april or so its now june... Thats the bullshit...

Step by step, the staisybit-devs are solving the issues and working for the support. Dep and With are working now. The stakerewards are listed CORRECTLY.

Now, dear hypermist, we are working on your problem too. You forgot ur password or what is the problem exactly?

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:37:05 PM

Thank you for the hint, but focusing another project while ERC is still in maintenance, OKCash not staking, statistics about staking are wrong.....
How long until they abandon the "new" project just to focus the next one?

we  don't "abandon" projects, but we are the least persons in charge for staisybit and are not always (or seldom) in power to move things (I explaned very openly here before),
i don't have even any access to the tech area here. Because you seem to love seeing "patterns" to spread,
maybe you take a look at ALL projects, Meta and I am running, in some we are involved much longer then in Staisy .
Perhaps you recognize another pattern that makes much more sense then your current one, just saying.

You are kicking those , who are (especially Metamorphin) doing their best to get the most for you out of this situation,
and you do it, just because you can't catch the guy you are really angry on,
that's not THAT helpful for your problem. 

We are small shareholders, nothing more. We COULD just walk away, but instead of doing so,
we care about your anger and even answer to accusation like this, because we know you have a reason to be angry.

try collaborating
Matthias
(Szenekonzept, Europecoin, Federated Blockchains, Bitcoinsulting, and Staisybits friend and shareholder)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: