Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58541 times)
hypermist

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:53:21 AM

I think they are all focusing on another "project":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456407.0

Seems, that staisybit is not dead, but they could have posted in this thread about it, so the people only reading this thread would be updated.

Thank you for the hint, but focusing another project while ERC is still in maintenance, OKCash not staking, statistics about staking are wrong.....
How long until they abandon the "new" project just to focus the next one?

we  don't "abandon" projects, but we are the least persons in charge for staisybit and are not always (or seldom) in power to move things (I explaned very openly here before),
i don't have even any access to the tech area here. Because you seem to love seeing "patterns" to spread,
maybe you take a look at ALL projects, Meta and I am running, in some we are involved much longer then in Staisy .
Perhaps you recognize another pattern that makes much more sense then your current one, just saying.

You are kicking those , who are (especially Metamorphin) doing their best to get the most for you out of this situation,
and you do it, just because you can't catch the guy you are really angry on,
that's not THAT helpful for your problem. 

We are small shareholders, nothing more. We COULD just walk away, but instead of doing so,
we care about your anger and even answer to accusation like this, because we know you have a reason to be angry.

try collaborating
Matthias
(Szenekonzept, Europecoin, Federated Blockchains, Bitcoinsulting, and Staisybits friend and shareholder)

Not really doing his best apart from repeating the same stuff to me, nearly over 5months without a reply. so all i can say is staisybit hijacked it and ran with my crypto lol (:
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:51:44 PM

Seems, that staisybit is not dead, but they could have posted in this thread about it, so the people only reading this thread would be updated.

Thank you for the hint, but focusing another project while ERC is still in maintenance, OKCash not staking, statistics about staking are wrong.....

we  don't "abandon" projects, but we are the least persons in charge for staisybit and are not always (or seldom) in power to move things (I explaned very openly here before),
i don't have even any access to the tech area here. Because you seem to love seeing "patterns" to spread,
maybe you take a look at ALL projects, Meta and I am running, in some we are involved much longer then in Staisy .
Perhaps you recognize another pattern that makes much more sense then your current one, just saying.

You are kicking those , who are (especially Metamorphin) doing their best to get the most for you out of this situation,

We are small shareholders, nothing more. We COULD just walk away, but instead of doing so,
we care about your anger and even answer to accusation like this, because we know you have a reason to be angry.

try collaborating
Matthias
(Szenekonzept, Europecoin, Federated Blockchains, Bitcoinsulting, and Staisybits friend and shareholder)

Well let's see how far Staisybit would go. Honestly, I think that it should be given more attention into it (StaisyBit) for better customer support and satisfaction. It has been several days, since DMD wallet says Syncing. Because of this, I have not been able to do anything with my DMD balance such as withdraw them into my main wallet. Also, there are still some features that have not been worked on yet like 2FA. I wonder when will get this feature? (as I'm concerned for my account's security) Anyways, I'm looking forward for the DMD wallet to become fully functional on StaisyBit for me to make the withdrawal.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 07:13:15 AM

try collaborating
Matthias

Well let's see how far Staisybit would go. Honestly, I think that it should be given more attention into it (StaisyBit) for better customer support and satisfaction. It has been several days, since DMD wallet says Syncing. Because of this, I have not been able to do anything with my DMD balance such as withdraw them into my main wallet. Also, there are still some features that have not been worked on yet like 2FA. I wonder when will get this feature? (as I'm concerned for my account's security) Anyways, I'm looking forward for the DMD wallet to become fully functional on StaisyBit for me to make the withdrawal.  Smiley

no question, customer support could not only get more attention, its simply unacceptable and i deeply feel, you have every right to be angry.
Its a pity. I really have a personal problem with treating customers like that. I would do it very different, if i would be in charge or just,
if i would have the access, that would allow me, to make promises and to be the only one, responsible for keeping those promises,
then you and i wouldn't be sitting here and wasting time.That's why you always hear the same story, because i did not manage to get this access.
All i can say for now is he is not gone, he is as it seems, programming and this could have been so successfull .....

as you said, lets see where it goes ...
have a nice week
Matthias

butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:56:35 PM

whats new on staisybit? I hold here some coins but coins not staking Smiley I guess guys work for this bug:)
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:16:56 AM

whats new on staisybit? I hold here some coins but coins not staking Smiley I guess guys work for this bug:)

don't working for him, but invested (have given him money to get it done and to pay servers)
The worst bug is the communication, and we are (because we'd like him to succeed) are jumping in from time to time,
in the hope to wake him up, we are not having access to the administrative area for security reasons.

have fun
Matthias

Ps. wich kind of coins? Do you have there??
For Europecoin the swap has begun and so we will have to bring Alberto into a  better shape anyway,
so you could expect some progess if we are lucky.
If not i am having miyself about 600000 ERC there, would be a piti.

:-) Matthias

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

don't working for him, but invested (have given him money to get it done and to pay servers)
The worst bug is the communication, and we are (because we'd like him to succeed) are jumping in from time to time,
in the hope to wake him up, we are not having access to the administrative area for security reasons.

have fun
Matthias

It is still good to know that StaisyBit is being worked on and not forgotten. The platform is user friendly and provides a great way to manage your coins to stake in it. I like everything about it and hope that soon there would be better communication in the near future in order to provide a remarkable experience.

By the way, any chance on when will the DMD wallet get fixed? Just asking because it has been days since I don't receive stakes from my DMD balance. All is see is a status message saying: "Syncing". Looking forward for this project to move forward towards new heights.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 02:15:06 AM

have fun
Matthias

It is still good to know that StaisyBit is being worked on and not forgotten. The platform is user friendly and provides a great way to manage your coins to stake in it. I like everything about it and hope that soon there would be better communication in the near future in order to provide a remarkable experience.

By the way, any chance on when will the DMD wallet get fixed? Just asking because it has been days since I don't receive stakes from my DMD balance. All is see is a status message saying: "Syncing". Looking forward for this project to move forward towards new heights.  Smiley

i am now on business outside, ic  can try when i am back on mondey

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:12:00 AM

i am now on business outside, ic  can try when i am back on mondey

Great! Thanks for letting me know. It is good to know that there is a dedicated team working on this exciting platform to help bring cloud staking to users anytime, anywhere. I know that the team is pretty working on some stuff, but I would like to suggest an app of the StaisyBit platform for mobile devices (Android/iOS) It would make things pretty handy by then in the near future. Just suggesting.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:48:20 AM

i am now on business outside, ic  can try when i am back on mondey

Great! Thanks for letting me know. It is good to know that there is a dedicated team working on this exciting platform to help bring cloud staking to users anytime, anywhere. I know that the team is pretty working on some stuff, but I would like to suggest an app of the StaisyBit platform for mobile devices (Android/iOS) It would make things pretty handy by then in the near future. Just suggesting.  Cheesy

You nailed it, Alberto is working on an Android and a mobile html version for various device,
It will be released after the exchange and the statistics function will be done (to be able to include them), i guess.
Just came back from hotel, and i am making another trip to our new office in Leverkusen. tomorrow.
Then on Monday, i will be back and try to get some more answers.

have fun
Matthias

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:13:25 PM

You nailed it, Alberto is working on an Android and a mobile html version for various device,
It will be released after the exchange and the statistics function will be done (to be able to include them), i guess.
Just came back from hotel, and i am making another trip to our new office in Leverkusen. tomorrow.

have fun
Matthias

Glad to hear this. Look, I don't want to rush anything (since you're all working very hard to give us a unique cloud staking experience) but any chance when DMD wallet be fixed? I just see that DMD wallet status says staking but I think that because of this, I cannot withdraw the DMD balance to my main DMD wallet. Still, I would be patient as I have faith in this wonderful project. Looking forward to your replies.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:26:59 PM

have fun
Matthias

Glad to hear this. Look, I don't want to rush anything (since you're all working very hard to give us a unique cloud staking experience) but any chance when DMD wallet be fixed? I just see that DMD wallet status says staking but I think that because of this, I cannot withdraw the DMD balance to my main DMD wallet. Still, I would be patient as I have faith in this wonderful project. Looking forward to your replies.  Grin

hm, of course it can be fixed, it HAS to be fixed, when you try withdrawing what does it say? does in say "not possible "
or does it say "error" please tell me the detailed process. I just need it to find out what is the problem, thank you

Matthias

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:34:50 PM

have fun
Matthias

hm, of course it can be fixed, it HAS to be fixed, when you try withdrawing what does it say? does in say "not possible "
or does it say "error" please tell me the detailed process. I just need it to find out what is the problem, thank you

Matthias

DMD shows "Syncing" in Overview (Currencies)
FUEL, ENERGY and OKCash show "Forked" Overview (Currencies)

You cant withdraw any of these coins (no confirmation link is generated when you try)
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 01:42:19 AM

have fun
Matthias

Matthias

DMD shows "Syncing" in Overview (Currencies)
FUEL, ENERGY and OKCash show "Forked" Overview (Currencies)

You cant withdraw any of these coins (no confirmation link is generated when you try)

gosh omg somehow ....
i will try to get Alberto, wish me luck

Matthias

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:30:29 AM

Matthias

For me, it says that the amount specified is not enough for withdrawal. In other words, I have insufficient funds. This is kind of an bug, since I was trying to withdraw less than the balance I had on the Staisybit platform, but I had no luck whatsoever. Hope to be able withdraw my DMD real soon.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:36:48 AM

Matthias

For me, it says that the amount specified is not enough for withdrawal. In other words, I have insufficient funds. This is kind of an bug, since I was trying to withdraw less than the balance I had on the Staisybit platform, but I had no luck whatsoever. Hope to be able withdraw my DMD real soon.  Roll Eyes

We managed to inform Alberto yesterday and demandet action, and to take more care, about the revenue of users deposits,
several days not staking can render the use of staisybit useless and a loss..
Lets hope we managed to recall some awareness about his own situation and may expect some action.

have fun
Matthias

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Just a quick question (I admit I haven't read it all but...), I understand that Europecoin will go to V3 and reduce the number of coins, aka. Syscoin so we get 1:10, i.e. I have 100,000 ERC and I get 10,000 new V3 ones?
If I keep my ERC in Staisybit will this happen automatically or do I need to change my ERC?

Soooooooon...............
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:22:55 PM

We managed to inform Alberto yesterday and demandet action, and to take more care, about the revenue of users deposits,
several days not staking can render the use of staisybit useless and a loss..
Lets hope we managed to recall some awareness about his own situation and may expect some action.

have fun
Matthias

Thanks a lot for your support. This gives out hope for me to stake more coins on the platform in the near future. I will only withdraw the DMD balance from my Staisybit account, but I will stake other types of coins in it like Coin Magi. If it can keep up with promised development, I can see a bright future for it. I hope that great new things would come up in the next days or months. Wish you lots of success with the Staisybit project!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 09:36:52 PM

Just a quick question (I admit I haven't read it all but...), I understand that Europecoin will go to V3 and reduce the number of coins, aka. Syscoin so we get 1:10, i.e. I have 100,000 ERC and I get 10,000 new V3 ones?
If I keep my ERC in Staisybit will this happen automatically or do I need to change my ERC?

EBK1000, hello, nice to see you back in action.

We have our plans and informed also staisybit devs. But I can say, even, if staisybit is ready before new ERC listing, we have a timeframe of a little bit more than 5 months.

So, we take care for your coins, and wanna give you updates very soon.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

We negotiated europecoin swap with alberto, but to be very honst, i withdrew my ERC and did it myself, he wanted to do a swap, but communication didn't change, so i can't promise he will get it done properly. If you like to use the save heaven model i would recomment to do the same.
TIP: If you are getting an "insufficient fund error , withdrawing in smaller chunks turned out to work.

swapserver and quickstart guide are here:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/swap-tool-erc

have fun
Matthias[/size

ah yes nearly forgot: yes we reducet the coins by a factor of ten.
It has been put out for voting on a timeframe of 2 weeks (see on top of erc thread) and this idea got 80% support.
But there is much more about this release we got the newest bitcoincore, added Hodl ram-solo-mining, timelock saving for interest and added two selfdeveloped inovations 1) Bitbreak is a micromining cloud in every wallet. This cloud  jumps in, on lower hashing rates and keeps the blockchain moving 2) DUAL KGW 3 diff retargeting in real time, 4 more info read our thread an this kompact description here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556458.0

have fun
Matthias Wink

EDIT and it actually IS reseased, team got bigger, we got faster, we are at version 3.0.2 a.t.m.
Network is staple, wallet is very smooth and easy to use, you will love it. Swap 60% of total supply is already successfull swaped.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:40:42 AM

ERC live in bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: