Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:12:21 AM

yes i  also think there will be an announcement and i keep having an eye on the progress.
(have also quite a bunch of coins inside)
I am, to be honest, not expecting a perfect process, yet (just a question, of what we experienced)
but i will keep pushing and will update you immediately about every tiny update and progress
Matthias

tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:32:58 PM

have some energycoin stuck in cloudship. wondering how long until i can get them out or refunded? thanks.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:34:00 AM

Some competition for poswallet ? Bit staking fees 5% ouchies. Still it is good to have an alternative.
We should maybe have skeletoncoin added to your website.

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:53:38 AM

Any news here, I really want to get access to my coins ...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:07:43 AM

its a scam as its been a scam for months now, honestly kiss your (and all of our) coins goodbye.

I knew it when i called them on their phony API and frontend 6+months ago, i did not listen to the rest assured shills.

Lesson learned for those who did

IF YOU DONT CONTROL THE KEYS YOU DONT CONTROL THE COINS.   that simple

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:16:47 AM

Some competition for poswallet ? Bit staking fees 5% ouchies. Still it is good to have an alternative.
We should maybe have skeletoncoin added to your website.

Wait until they are responsive and until people
with coins trapped can get them out before you
put any in.

It is a good intentions - poor performance kind of thing.
I believe everyone (me included) will get their coins back
eventually. But... everyday that goes by with no response
from the owner, it becomes less likely. I did get ERC back
some months ago.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:24:39 AM

its a scam as its been a scam for months now, honestly kiss your (and all of our) coins goodbye.

I knew it when i called them on their phony API and frontend 6+months ago, i did not listen to the rest assured shills.

People will never learn. We can sit here alerting people all day and they will argue until they're blue in the face about how we're wrong, and then months later cry about how they were scammed. I can't count the number of times people respond with things like "well, I haven't had an issue yet so they obviously aren't scamming" and then just a few weeks later are the ones leading the brigade on how they got scammed. At the end of the day, these people will continue to get screwed again and again until they either run out of money or finally learn how to listen.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:36:00 AM

People will never learn. We can sit here alerting people all day and they will argue until they're blue in the face about how we're wrong, and then months later cry about how they were scammed. I can't count the number of times people respond with things like "well, I haven't had an issue yet so they obviously aren't scamming" and then just a few weeks later are the ones leading the brigade on how they got scammed. At the end of the day, these people will continue to get screwed again and again until they either run out of money or finally learn how to listen.
If you go through the door, you should not complain if it hits you in the butt.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:32:55 AM

Does anyone have contact details for the operator of Staisybit? Support emails get no replies, think it's time to report this guy if possible to get his details. Might put a flame under his ass to return coins, getting reported to the cops is the natural outcome from keeping other people's assets.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:41:31 AM

IF YOU DONT CONTROL THE KEYS YOU DONT CONTROL THE COINS.   that simple

I understand your logic and reasoning but IMO why would Diamondcoin, Europecoin,
the Federated project etc all destroy their good name by not coming through on this
and/or allowing peoples coins to be stolen.
It just does not make sense since if they don't at least refund many, many peoples coins
that are held by them, all their projects threads will be inundated with posts of corruption.

MikeMike

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:25:32 AM

Ok guys...

I help now, to withdrawal step by step the coins from staisybit/cloudship.co.

We begin with Energycoin. The rest will follow also step by step, if staisybit is ready with the next coins.

Please contact me and give me your username of staisybit and your energycoinadress from your homewallets for withdrawals.

Sorry for the circumstances, but its actually the only way to bring this drama to an end!

Greetz
Steve
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:27:42 AM

I understand your logic and reasoning but IMO why would Diamondcoin, Europecoin,
the Federated project etc all destroy their good name by not coming through on this
It just does not make sense since if they don't at least refund many, many peoples coins
that are held by them, all their projects threads will be inundated with posts of corruption.

MikeMike

+1
Reputation in this space is valuable, whole projects are built around individuals who have proven themselves to be competant and honest. Reputation loss might even be more valuable than the coins held by staisybit
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:15:14 AM

your system same poswallet or not
and how much fee if use your service
how share stake coin, or all result stake can receive client

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:41:13 AM

MikeMike

Its easy explained, Mike,

Dmd had nothing to do with staisybit.
Europecoin and Federated  project also never was a part of strategical and business decision of staisybit.
Yes, we supported, but made it clear, that fed or erc or someone else never was staisybit.

But the good news for you are few postings above:
After daily pings to staisybit we got finally an answer.
We can now reach all coins soon and transfer it to you.
We begin with Energycoins. Pm me and give  me ur actual homewalletaddress to transfer the Energycoins if reached.

Merry Christmas
Steve
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

MikeMike

Its easy explained, Mike,

Dmd had nothing to do with staisybit.
Europecoin and Federated  project also never was a part of strategical and business decision of staisybit.
Yes, we supported, but made it clear, that fed or erc or someone else never was staisybit.

But the good news for you are few postings above:
After daily pings to staisybit we got finally an answer.
We can now reach all coins soon and transfer it to you.
We begin with Energycoins. Pm me and give  me ur actual homewalletaddress to transfer the Energycoins if reached.

Merry Christmas
Steve

Hi Steve

Many thanks for trying to sort this matter out on behalf of all those folks who have coins trapped at Staisybit; your effort is greatly appreciated.

I have no energycoins myself, but I presume you will eventually get round to freeing up people's holdings in DMD and NOBLE, as well as others.

Until then, Merry Christmas to everyone at Europecoin & Federated Blockchains. 

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

Well the site is down again.

Where do things stand in getting coins returned?
GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:42:34 AM

PoSWallet.com and ispace.co.uk are alternatives to check out.

PoSWallet is working on giving the you the private  keys to your coins.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Well the site is down again.

Where do things stand in getting coins returned?

Their new site is back up but does not seem to be functioning yet.
I'm one to know "stuff happens".
https://cloudship.co/

Easy for me to say just launch the old site till the new one is completed
but I dont know the facts. If someone has those facts please post them.

MikeMike

CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:38:56 AM

Please start refunding SDC asap, it's been months now
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

This sounded promising but if you could explain more details about this development? in addition to a web wallet, why you do not use the wallet for android version
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: