Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58537 times)
mvinon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

I got some news from staisybit-dev:

They are working again on the withdrawals for the next coins. After successful transferring Energycoins, I adviced them, to give me all coins for the distributing back to you your coins! I am waiting for an answer now.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,

I have some erc and some dmd in a wallet on that site staisybit can you help me recover?  Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

I myself have 100 enrg coins with them that every time I asked to get access into my account, they failed to reply. Don't know what is happening anymore.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 02:32:43 PM by MikeMike

steve ...

so what actually happened? ... and how what is going to happen to this service? ...

you have not approached me with anything - so i assume that you may wish to close down the service altogether - or is there another plan in play at the moment? ...

#crysx

Still in work to recover all the seemed lost coins for all staisybitusers. It's pyrrhus work, but I am in a deep duty and cared for many users here.

For me it was a learn session to never begin a project without my full access to all projectmaps and involved coremembers.

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,
Where are we with recovering all our coins?
This is theft if not returned and tarnishes all your projects, DMD, Federated etc.

TO ALL XQN Holders:
IF you had XQN on Staisybit or post me your addresses and the Staisybit addresses and how many coins you are missing.

MikeMike

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:15:08 PM

steve ...

so what actually happened? ... and how what is going to happen to this service? ...

you have not approached me with anything - so i assume that you may wish to close down the service altogether - or is there another plan in play at the moment? ...

#crysx

Still in work to recover all the seemed lost coins for all staisybitusers. It's pyrrhus work, but I am in a deep duty and cared for many users here.

For me it was a learn session to never begin a project without my full access to all projectmaps and involved coremembers.

We had an idea and hope to convince the staisybitdevs (its hard to get them, because only 5 min reachable for talks every 4 or 5 weeks  Undecided ). But nothing cleared. We let you know of course.

Greetz
Steve

Steve,
This is theft if not returned and tarnishes all your projects, DMD, Federated etc.

TO ALL XQN Holders:
IF you had XQN on Staisybit or post me your addresses and the Staisybit addresses and how many coins you are missing.

MikeMike

Staisybit has nothing to do with all our different projects we are working on. We never was a coreteam in staisybit till we had access to their servers and all their core-related stuff. So in the end, it wont tarnish some projects...its totally nonsense...

I did and do still my best to recover ur coins. I am daily posting in their slack...screaming and always pinging staisybit devs.  But they always online for 5 minutes in 4 weeks...
So, it would of course very nice to help me, to discover all missed coins from many members here. Maybe, we should begin to describe a list of members and their missing coins. But not for the public.

I am of course would loving it, to get some help, but in the end its a mess also for me, to fighting since over a year for the coins.

Greetz
Steve

P.S.: I have access to Energycoins and Diamond. Still some members have to pm me to get their coins back!

nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:54:12 PM

Can anybody share Staisybit slack address? I would like to join and ask them what why is the return of everybody's coins taking so long...

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:50:16 PM

It's not possible, because it happened by invitation from staisybit-devs long time ago...

Can anybody share Staisybit slack address? I would like to join and ask them what why is the return of everybody's coins taking so long...
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

It's not possible, because it happened by invitation from staisybit-devs long time ago...

who has the code for the staisybit site and backend wallets? ...

#crysx

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:26:55 AM

Any info about OKCash  Huh
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:48:43 AM

#crysx

Good question, why are the refunds taking so long? This is ridiculous!!!!!  Angry
GKar

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:27:45 PM

I'm writing off the coins I had here as lost.  The pool I was trying to get them xfered to has now delisted.
Since there is no way to change withdraw addy; I'll take the current market value as a capital loss for tax year 17 taxes.

mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

steve ...

#crysx

Greetz
Steve

Steve,

TO ALL XQN Holders:

MikeMike

Staisybit has nothing to do with all our different projects we are working on. We never was a coreteam in staisybit till we had access to their servers and all their core-related stuff. So in the end, it wont tarnish some projects...its totally nonsense...

I did and do still my best to recover ur coins. I am daily posting in their slack...screaming and always pinging staisybit devs.  But they always online for 5 minutes in 4 weeks...
So, it would of course very nice to help me, to discover all missed coins from many members here. Maybe, we should begin to describe a list of members and their missing coins. But not for the public.

I am of course would loving it, to get some help, but in the end its a mess also for me, to fighting since over a year for the coins.

Greetz
Steve

P.S.: I have access to Energycoins and Diamond. Still some members have to pm me to get their coins back!

Steve,

Any new news on retreiving the Europe coin?

Thanks,
Adam
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

#crysx

Good question, why are the refunds taking so long? This is ridiculous!!!!!  Angry

we not actually after the funds ...

just the code ...

since no one wants to talk to us about anything - let alone bringing this project back from the dead - ill post no more about it ...

i had a great deal more respect for you steve - but the no response and ignoring any of my attempts to reach out to you proves there is no real reason for us to bother with your dilemma ... and if we ( cwi ) feel this way - what other groups have you ignored? ...

such a real pity mate ...

#crysx

Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

#crysx

Good question, why are the refunds taking so long? This is ridiculous!!!!!  Angry

just the code ...

since no one wants to talk to us about anything - let alone bringing this project back from the dead - ill post no more about it ...

i had a great deal more respect for you steve - but the no response and ignoring any of my attempts to reach out to you proves there is no real reason for us to bother with your dilemma ... and if we ( cwi ) feel this way - what other groups have you ignored? ...

#crysx

This is a disgrace, people don't forget this Staisybit scam, all those involved are forever stained!
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:50:46 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 02:05:06 PM by CRYPTONAIRE

#crysx

just the code ...

#crysx

This is a disgrace, people don't forget this Staisybit scam, all those involved are forever stained!

I agree that all those who are responsible for coins being locked up like this are indeed 'stained', as you put it.

But, I sincerely hope that you are not including Steve (Metamorphin) in this; he had no part in the failure of Staisybit, and he has been an absolute hero in trying to recover everyone's coins.  He helped me to recover my DMD, for example.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

Any chance to recover my 130k SLG coins??

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
Baiazid

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Such a pity this project turmed out to be a scam. I had high hopes for it but im not surprised

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

All coins are being pursued by Steve (Metamorphin).

I personally am waiting on the return of my NOBLE, having already received my DMD.

Unfortunately, Steve is up to his neck in Europecoin and Finance Cloud API development, so he has very limited time to chase the Staisybit people on our behalf.

It is, after all, just a voluntary effort on his part, he has no obligation to anyone in this regard.

I'm still hopeful of a positive outcome eventually.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:48:12 AM

All coins are being pursued by Steve (Metamorphin).
I personally am waiting on the return of my NOBLE, having already received my DMD.
Unfortunately, Steve is up to his neck in Europecoin and Finance Cloud API development, so he has very limited time to chase the Staisybit people on our behalf.
It is, after all, just a voluntary effort on his part, he has no obligation to anyone in this regard.
I'm still hopeful of a positive outcome eventually.
Steve (Meta) was never responsible for the lost coins.

His efforts have helped several users and everyone should thank him
for him volunteering to try and help all. In my mind, my Coin Magi stash
has been stolen as the developers are making no effort to communicate.
Maybe they will appear one day.

If you got coins back through Steve's efforts, it would be nice to post him
positive trust.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:15 AM

i cant access staisybit, why? any problem with website? or this site is not supported in indonesia?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:45:54 PM

i cant access staisybit, why? any problem with website? or this site is not supported in indonesia?
The site went down a long time ago and the developer
did not get it back up or return the coins on deposit.

Consider yourself lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: