Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which SuperNET dev is behind CryptoCircuits?  (Read 1855 times)
asuryan180 (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:05:01 PM

So I noticed this new coin announcement for a coin called Circuits. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0;topicseen
Looks like it is a team of crypto devs coming together for one project. In the thread and in some trollchats I've been hearing that a dev from SuperNET is part of the team. If so I'd like to know who and why. Why are they not adding features to their coins but instead making new ones? I'm probably going to invest anyway because it looks like a cool project but I'd really like for the SuperNET dev to come forward and admit he's working on Circuits and neglecting his own coin. I also got a vibe that a Viral dev is also involved in Circuits because the coin offers some kind of revenue streams focused on social marketing and they have mentioned OAUTH which is the same system that Viral has in place. Does anyone here know who the SuperNET dev is that's working on the coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 03:03:23 PM

Watch it - it might be a scam.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

asuryan180 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:14:23 PM

So I noticed this new coin announcement for a coin called Circuits. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0;topicseen
Looks like it is a team of crypto devs coming together for one project. In the thread and in some trollchats I've been hearing that a dev from SuperNET is part of the team. If so I'd like to know who and why. Why are they not adding features to their coins but instead making new ones? I'm probably going to invest anyway because it looks like a cool project but I'd really like for the SuperNET dev to come forward and admit he's working on Circuits and neglecting his own coin. I also got a vibe that a Viral dev is also involved in Circuits because the coin offers some kind of revenue streams focused on social marketing and they have mentioned OAUTH which is the same system that Viral has in place. Does anyone here know who the SuperNET dev is that's working on the coin?

I've been hearing Monero attempts another big illegal Pump and Dump.

This is worse then any theorie i've heard so far.. there is no even a single clue why there could a a SuperNET dev because at the moment they still code on their other projects that are related to NxT and SuperNET.

What i think you will want just jump on the hate train like most people do ?

No no. I'm not here to hate or spread fud. I'm a big fan of SuperNet and NxT I would just fell more comfortable investing if I was aware of who the dev is. I wont hate on him for not working 100% on his coin. Devs have the right to moonlight on other projects but it does seem like Circuits has some tech that would work will in the SuperNET.

asuryan180 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:23:39 PM

Then why do you spread wild theories without any backup ? If you heard it from somewhere, just tell us some of your sources or Names.
Anyone can come up with shit like that.

If you read the answers from the devs on the Circuits thread, and see the posts about SuperNET dev being part of the team you would understand. I also heard in in the troll boxes and the Circuits devs dont deny that other devs from other coins are working on the Circuits coin.

asuryan180 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:54:08 PM

Im not sure why you are so mad Stealthcoin. I'm just trying to get to the truth.

asuryan180 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:58:52 PM

Im not sure why you are so mad Stealthcoin. I'm just trying to get to the truth.

Because, just when new people are about to enter the cryptocurrencys.. scammers come back from their grave. Its sickening.

Im no scamer man. Watch out because you cant go around making accusations because I start a thread ASKING for the truth! And that screen shot of a wallet that you quoted looks much better then the Stealthcoin wallet if you ask me.

The graphics look like many a hours went into the design and creation of the Circuits wallet.

asuryan180 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:08:49 PM

Because, just when new people are about to enter the cryptocurrencys.. scammers come back from their grave. Its sickening.

Im no scamer man. Watch out because you cant go around making accusations because I start a thread ASKING for the truth! And that screen shot of a wallet that you quoted looks much better then the Stealthcoin wallet if you ask me.

The graphics look like many a hours went into the design and creation of the Circuits wallet.

Lol you think i'm a retard or just stupid ? I hunt scammers since 2014....

Well aren't you the righteous one!

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

Quit all the bickering and beef. The op just asked if anyone knew which of the many people involved in Supernet could be involved with Circuits. Unless you are God you cant possibly know what anyone is really involved with 24/7. You guys are acting like some bitch punks fighting at the basketball court and I cant even see a reason for it.

To the OP.

I do see some traits from other coins coming together in circuits. It's quite likely that there are multiple devs working the project. The video they posted today showed a working wallet with video and audio built into the wallet which I have yet to see in any other coin. Couple that with the "vDPOS' whatever that may be and it's looking more and more like many people came together to put the coin out. They are talking about Oauth which was the flavor of the month with Viral so its also likely that someone involved with viral may also be a dev on the project. The dev mentioned something about a radio show coming up where two of the devs will be present and discussing the coin. I'll be listening and maybe we'll get more information there on who's who in circuits and where they come from in cryptoworld.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:41:16 PM

Mhh...interesting theory. if there is really a SuperNET dev behind the coin then i am wondering why this coin delivers no hint to be related to  SuperNET in any way.
mrcashking

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:47:31 PM

Mhh...interesting theory. if there is really a SuperNET dev behind the coin then i am wondering why this coin delivers no hint to be related to  SuperNET in any way.

It' still all rumors.
bluemountain

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:48:21 PM

Look at this wallet!

A 9 year old can do better graphics then this.

it just seems like its photoshopped I cannot see any actual features
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

If a SuperNET dev was involved in CryptoCircuits....they'd be announcing it from the rooftops. and getting CC into the SuperNET family.
I smell BS.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
mrcashking

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:08:13 PM

If a SuperNET dev was involved in CryptoCircuits....they'd be announcing it from the rooftops. and getting CC into the SuperNET family.
I smell BS.

Maybe the dev is hiding it from the others in supernet. It has happened before. I can say that the wallet was not photo shop, the devs have a video showing the working wallet on the thread.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:34:26 PM

What does it take to be considered a 'SuperNET dev'?

There are like almost 800 people in the SuperNET slack and dozens of developers working on a variety of different projects.

If you mean someone like jl777 or someone else who works full time++ on the client and related things, I doubt any of those people would have the time to launch a new crypto project.

My initial guess here is that this is just an attempt at marketing.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

Pathetic attempt OP ....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:59:10 PM

never heard of this cryptocircuits till somebody posted about this thread. I cant say for sure that nobody from the hundreds of SuperNET community is involved with this, but I dont know of anybody that is

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:25:46 PM

I've never heard of it.

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:20:12 AM

You got me. I am joining their team. Once I learn how to code I will be their head dev.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

I've gone through the thread and the only mention I see of a SuperNet dev is between the OP and another member. I don't see any mention of a SuperNet dev by anyone who knows what they're talking about. This thread is obviously an attempt by the OP to hype another ICO coin. Nice try.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 12:07:59 PM

I find it a very ugly busy wallet.

And why could a dev not work on two coins (if the words are true)? If he has plenty of time and his job is finished in the first coin where other devs are picking it up from there, why not?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: