Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about Faucets - share your own Videos and stuff for BTC w. "JoyStream" !  (Read 2654 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:57:09 AM

Forget about faucets? I've forgotten them for a few months! I've thought that I could earn 1 BTC from faucets, but I can't. Now I am using signature campaigns to earn BTC and the earnings is as high as 100x that I can earn from faucet.
BTW I don't have videos for sharing show I can't earn BTC from that Sad

I want to point out that the rollin BTC faucet isn't too bad, because you can set up a martingale after claiming and build it up while you do other things. Get it up to 1mBTC and you can cash out. And as you do this more, you get up to where you can get 0.2 mBTC per claim (which is very easy to get built up from). It's not as profitable as a signature campaign is, but it requires a lot less work and you can do both.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:11:13 PM

Forget about faucets? I've forgotten them for a few months! I've thought that I could earn 1 BTC from faucets, but I can't. Now I am using signature campaigns to earn BTC and the earnings is as high as 100x that I can earn from faucet.

I want to point out that the rollin BTC faucet isn't too bad, because you can set up a martingale after claiming and build it up while you do other things. Get it up to 1mBTC and you can cash out. And as you do this more, you get up to where you can get 0.2 mBTC per claim (which is very easy to get built up from). It's not as profitable as a signature campaign is, but it requires a lot less work and you can do both.
It is just like faucet at dadice and primedice. 500 satoshi per claim (1/10 of a cent) isn't too much. Also dadice's faucet can also build up to 12500 satoshis, while they have a positive expected value jackpot if you deposit bitcoins to them (even just a small amount). The average earning is 3-4 satoshis per second, with just an initial setting needed, and the rest will be proceed automatically. That is, you earn BTC for just letting your computer open (or doing other work like web browsing etc.).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Digit-0

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

looks pretty interesting for me, i think that when this become fuctional lot of ppl will use it and some others like me maybe will start to rent some private servers Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:35:51 PM

It is just like faucet at dadice and primedice. 500 satoshi per claim (1/10 of a cent) isn't too much. Also dadice's faucet can also build up to 12500 satoshis, while they have a positive expected value jackpot if you deposit bitcoins to them (even just a small amount). The average earning is 3-4 satoshis per second, with just an initial setting needed, and the rest will be proceed automatically. That is, you earn BTC for just letting your computer open (or doing other work like web browsing etc.).

With Rollin you go up to 0.2 mBTC per claim. It's pretty easy to build that up too.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:31:20 AM

An official announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090619.0

i like the idea behind the project. i am currently using a lot of torrents both downloading and seeding whatever file i like and whenever i can. if i can earn some money from this it would be super cool for me.

Thank you for the information, at least i can earn money from what is my really passion "watching video" by the way i've forget faucet last year Cheesy
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:59:19 AM

This looks really cool, there was a project like this that failed before, really hope to see this one succeed! Getting Paid for Seeding is an awesome concept!
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:08:24 PM

This looks really cool, there was a project like this that failed before, really hope to see this one succeed! Getting Paid for Seeding is an awesome concept!

can you give me a link to that? I searched the internet but couldn't find it. I wanted to know why the project was scraped.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:24:49 AM

torrent client with paid seeding! This is really cool   Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:06:35 AM

it should incentivate those that leave the seeding after they completed the download  Grin

maybe they will hidden more themselves to keep seeding...
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:16:09 AM

it should incentivate those that leave the seeding after they completed the download  Grin

The problem is they need to separate illegal material from legal. A lot of people get hit with various C&D orders for uploading, which kills the upside here.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:24:38 AM

torrent client with paid seeding! This is really cool   Grin

it should incentivate those that leave the seeding after they completed the download  Grin

The problem is they need to separate illegal material from legal. A lot of people get hit with various C&D orders for uploading, which kills the upside here.

I think you found what will be the biggest challenge.  I assume the company will receive part of payments, so they could possibly profit off of illegal torrents.

They could have an "accepted" list of legal content but that would be one mess to keep up to date.   I think they will face some legal problems some time after they really start operating.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:26:03 AM

I think you found what will be the biggest challenge.  I assume the company will receive part of payments, so they could possibly profit off of illegal torrents.

They could have an "accepted" list of legal content but that would be one mess to keep up to date.   I think they will face some legal problems some time after they really start operating.

If they could work out a deal with publishers to share the money, I think that'd be a great solution. YouTube does this with songs (if your video has songs in it, they take the income and split it with the record labels of each song, automatically prorated based on their plays). I'm not sure how feasible it is to do this on a smaller scale, though.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:32:41 AM

I think you found what will be the biggest challenge.  I assume the company will receive part of payments, so they could possibly profit off of illegal torrents.

They could have an "accepted" list of legal content but that would be one mess to keep up to date.   I think they will face some legal problems some time after they really start operating.

If they could work out a deal with publishers to share the money, I think that'd be a great solution. YouTube does this with songs (if your video has songs in it, they take the income and split it with the record labels of each song, automatically prorated based on their plays). I'm not sure how feasible it is to do this on a smaller scale, though.

It would be extremely hard if it could be done netflix for example would have all movies and tv shows.  It just is not possible to get all media rights.   Different companies want different things.

So it will be interesting to see how they do it.   Seems copyright owner could pay to use it and follow the money trail.  Somehow the company needs to make money not linked to files which seems hard.  If they did a subscription, or ad's or something maybe they can separate them self from payment for "illegal" files.

Will be interesting to see how it goes.  I like the concept so I hope they find a way to make it work.
Dreckshammel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:48:50 AM

Why the tell on earth someone will pay for this you can get tons of torrent for free on private or open trackers
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:57:13 AM

Why the tell on earth someone will pay for this you can get tons of torrent for free on private or open trackers

Speed. There are tons of torrents with low download speed, especially new ones that are oversaturated. And there are many that aren't popular enough, where you'll find one (or no) seeder.

Dreckshammel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:18:50 AM

There are a lot tracker who speed is crazy just to name 1-2 tl or scc or even ipt
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:26:29 AM

There are a lot tracker who speed is crazy just to name 1-2 tl or scc or even ipt

how about the number of seeders? there are some things that doesn't even have a torrent yet. this project can help with that if they set the price to vary by request/rarity/availability or just make some sort of bounty feature. besides I don't think everyone has to pay for it, only few people will spend their money and the torrent will be available to everyone.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:30:36 AM

how about the number of seeders? there are some things that doesn't even have a torrent yet. this project can help with that if they set the price to vary by request/rarity/availability or just make some sort of bounty feature. besides I don't think everyone has to pay for it, only few people will spend their money and the torrent will be available to everyone.

I want to bring up companies, as well. There are a lot of companies -- especially when it comes to online games -- that pay big money to have others host their content. For example, TERA had over 1 million downloads in less than a week. Their client was 53 GB, not including patches. They paid a third party to do all the hosting. This would essentially take the place of these much more expensive companies, and grant faster speeds at the same time.

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:23:12 AM

I just hope this does turn torrent and bitcoin a target to the music and Hollywood industry because corruption is just crazy when it comes to this fiat corporations and taking down something that is going to hurt them.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

I just hope this does turn torrent and bitcoin a target to the music and Hollywood industry because corruption is just crazy when it comes to this fiat corporations and taking down something that is going to hurt them.

I honestly think this is part of the reason they have not launched.  They have what seems to be working prototype of it in video.  I'm guessing they are ready or a beta if they wanted.

But RIAA or MPAA easily could hire some company to trace bitcoin's paid on torrents.  No they will not catch everyone but chances are they could catch a few.

I really want to be wrong though as it is a really need idea of making a little BTC on extra bandwith you have.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: