Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: michelle obama visits saudi arabia  (Read 996 times)
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:23:52 AM

Michelle Obama could have visited a school in Marseilles or Brussels and it would have been the same thing. I'm afraid muslims are all over Europe, bringing in their clothing, their food and their values. The worst being that if you complain about it, many will say you're a racist.

I don't really care about it as long as their religion is not shoved inside my face, or their clothing. The food being shoved might be considerable if it is good, though.
In all seriousness, I don't have problems with anybody living in my country as long as they practice peace. In the end, the rich and the poor are all searching for a little peace of mind.

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:06:46 PM

Michelle Obama could have visited a school in Marseilles or Brussels and it would have been the same thing. I'm afraid muslims are all over Europe, bringing in their clothing, their food and their values. The worst being that if you complain about it, many will say you're a racist.

I don't really care about it as long as their religion is not shoved inside my face, or their clothing. The food being shoved might be considerable if it is good, though.
In all seriousness, I don't have problems with anybody living in my country as long as they practice peace. In the end, the rich and the poor are all searching for a little peace of mind.

Live and let live. I suppose that is the motto for you. Great  Wink

dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:29:41 PM

Live and let live. I suppose that is the motto for you. Great  Wink
Perfectly said, Live peacefully and let others peacefully in this world, If we see the whole world conflicts just because of power and money, they are fighting with their own creation means humanity. The day will be brightest day when everyone think about all humans are equal and everyone must be given respect and rights as they need to be own for themselves.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: