Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: michelle obama visits saudi arabia  (Read 996 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:08:05 PM

So here’s the deal. The African First Lady of America goes to Britain, meets with British school children who are all brown-skinned Moslems.

Is there any possible way it could be more obvious that we are being systematically replaced than simply by looking at the above tweet from the BBC?

What more, exactly, does a person need to know in order to understand this situation?

Africans still have their own entire continent, Moslems still have dozens of their own countries. And yet here they are in our countries, claiming to be us. And the Jew-run BBC is going along with it, as are all other major media outlets across the Western world.

The whole thing would be hilarious, if it were not so sick.

http://www.dailystormer.com/michelle-goes-to-london/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:14:32 PM

Lol... if you are thinking that this is just limited to the city of London, then you are wrong. Check this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125530/The-breeding-ground-jihadis-ice-cream-lady-wears-burka-great-textile-town-Dewsbury-undergone-terrible-transformation.html

These sort of stories are repeated all across England. During the past 10 years or so, the non-white population has increased by some 3,271,844 people (net increase of 73.3%), while the white population remained almost at the same level (increasing by 1%). Remember that the total population of England, as per the 2011 Census is just 53,012,456.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:20:51 PM

Yeah, nothing more disgusting than international diplomacy.  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

So here’s the deal. The African First Lady of America goes to Britain, meets with British school children who are all brown-skinned Moslems.

Is there any possible way it could be more obvious that we are being systematically replaced than simply by looking at the above tweet from the BBC?

What more, exactly, does a person need to know in order to understand this situation?

Africans still have their own entire continent, Moslems still have dozens of their own countries. And yet here they are in our countries, claiming to be us. And the Jew-run BBC is going along with it, as are all other major media outlets across the Western world.

The whole thing would be hilarious, if it were not so sick.

http://www.dailystormer.com/michelle-goes-to-london/

Once England ruled over half of the world. Now its seems to be payback time  Cheesy The countries who got ruled by the Queen, are now sending its citizens to rule over England. Hilarious  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:58:04 PM

Once England ruled over half of the world. Now its seems to be payback time  Cheesy The countries who got ruled by the Queen, are now sending its citizens to rule over England. Hilarious  Grin

Lol.. that is an interesting observation. And I have to agree with that as well. Most of the non-EU immigrants to the United Kingdom originates from the Commonwealth countries, especially Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Jamaica, Guyana, Barbados, South Africa, Kenya.etc. And also, their proportion in the general population has been rising for the past many decades.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:01:52 PM

Quoting the Dailystormer lol, please bare in mind the site owner is a fully fledged goose-stepping jew-hating racist, one of his other websites is called Total Fascism Wink

Personally I can't see anything wrong with the photo, if it had been taken in front of a school of white kids this thread wouldn't even exist.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

Quoting the Dailystormer lol, please bare in mind the site owner is a fully fledged goose-stepping jew-hating racist, one of his other websites is called Total Fascism Wink

Personally I can't see anything wrong with the photo, if it had been taken in front of a school of white kids this thread wouldn't even exist.

Totally. raciest are a sad, angry lot. And hilarious to laugh at, don't forget hilarious.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:30:06 PM

Once England ruled over half of the world. Now its seems to be payback time  Cheesy The countries who got ruled by the Queen, are now sending its citizens to rule over England. Hilarious  Grin

Lol.. that is an interesting observation. And I have to agree with that as well. Most of the non-EU immigrants to the United Kingdom originates from the Commonwealth countries, especially Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Jamaica, Guyana, Barbados, South Africa, Kenya.etc. And also, their proportion in the general population has been rising for the past many decades.

You won't believe. In United Kingdom, around 40% population are of people from the countries you mentioned. Not only that, there is a county which has over 60% of it population of Indians and that county is being ruled by them.  Grin

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:41:12 PM

You won't believe. In United Kingdom, around 40% population are of people from the countries you mentioned. Not only that, there is a county which has over 60% of it population of Indians and that county is being ruled by them.  Grin
britain is not ruled by indians but by jews

indians are the least of our problems, they rarely race mix or commit crimes

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
newflesh

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:56:39 PM

I don't believe it because I know because your numbers are completely wrong:

Ethnic group                           Population (2011)          Percentage of total population
White: Total                                       55,010,359                                  87.1
Gypsy/Traveller/ Irish Traveller: Total      63,193                                0.1
Asian or Asian British: Indian           1,451,862                                2.3
Asian or Asian British: Pakistani          1,174,983                                 1.9
Asian or Asian British: Bangladeshi       451,529                                0.7
Asian or Asian British: Chinese            433,150                                0.7
Asian or Asian British: Other Asian            861,815                                1.4
Asian or Asian British: Total                  4,373,339                                6.9
Black or Black British: Total                  1,904,684                                3.0
Mixed or Multiple: Total                  1,250,229                                2.0
Other Ethnic Group: Total                    580,374                                0.9
Total                                          63,182,178                               100

Data taken from 2011 census (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 05:16:08 PM

Making such racist statements on websites is allowed? I always thought that it was considered a crime. No wonder it's still believed that the UK people still think low of brown skinned people and criticize them because of their color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom

LOL at the comments the article has received  Cheesy

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:21:03 PM

I don't believe it because I know because your numbers are completely wrong

Your figures are also not 100% accurate, because:

1. United Kingdom includes the almost 100% white Scotland and Northern Ireland, thereby inflating the white population.
2. Illegal immigrants (numbering close to 2 million, and almost all of them non-white, are not counted).
3. The last census was conducted in 2011, and a lot of change has occurred after that.
4. The "White" category includes non-white groups such as Turks, Chechens, Albanians and Arabs.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:37:21 PM

I don't believe it because I know because your numbers are completely wrong:

Ethnic group                           Population (2011)          Percentage of total population
White: Total                                       55,010,359                                  87.1
Gypsy/Traveller/ Irish Traveller: Total      63,193                                0.1
Asian or Asian British: Indian           1,451,862                                2.3
Asian or Asian British: Pakistani          1,174,983                                 1.9
Asian or Asian British: Bangladeshi       451,529                                0.7
Asian or Asian British: Chinese            433,150                                0.7
Asian or Asian British: Other Asian            861,815                                1.4
Asian or Asian British: Total                  4,373,339                                6.9
Black or Black British: Total                  1,904,684                                3.0
Mixed or Multiple: Total                  1,250,229                                2.0
Other Ethnic Group: Total                    580,374                                0.9
Total                                          63,182,178                               100

Data taken from 2011 census (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom)

I never said about the foreigners who are citizens. What I meant was of the approximate percentage of people present in United Kingdom, be them be the citizens or visitors or students or workers or illegal immigrants. And my numbers were based on a report I read and the numbers are not actuals, but approximate.

newflesh

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:30:46 PM

I don't believe it because I know because your numbers are completely wrong

Your figures are also not 100% accurate, because:

1. United Kingdom includes the almost 100% white Scotland and Northern Ireland, thereby inflating the white population.
2. Illegal immigrants (numbering close to 2 million, and almost all of them non-white, are not counted).
3. The last census was conducted in 2011, and a lot of change has occurred after that.
4. The "White" category includes non-white groups such as Turks, Chechens, Albanians and Arabs.

Sure I agree they're not 100% accurate but as far as I know it's the most comprehensive data available.

1. Well yeah I'm aware of that, we're talking about the UK not the individual countries.
2. Nobody knows the true number of illegal immigrants, that 2 million figure is made up (think Farage quoted that figure, bare in mind his whole election manifesto was based on immigration scaremongering). I'd also say that they're not almost all white due to the massive influx of Poles, Russians and other European countries but that's just a guess.
3. Yeah the demographics would have changed a bit, will be interesting to see the numbers from a more up-to-date census.
4. Can't seen any reference to that on the page I linked.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:58:55 PM

Both of these Obamas need to park the air force 1, 2 and 3 and keep their asses in the white house. Technology allows for conference calls and stuff so they should stop taking vacations and all this travel all over the world as they bring a small army of staffers w/ them and purchase large swaths of rooms in blocks at expensive hotels.

Furthermore, Saudi Arabia has a shitty record on how females are treated and especially the whole hoodie thing.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:25:28 AM

1. Well yeah I'm aware of that, we're talking about the UK not the individual countries.
2. Nobody knows the true number of illegal immigrants, that 2 million figure is made up (think Farage quoted that figure, bare in mind his whole election manifesto was based on immigration scaremongering). I'd also say that they're not almost all white due to the massive influx of Poles, Russians and other European countries but that's just a guess.
3. Yeah the demographics would have changed a bit, will be interesting to see the numbers from a more up-to-date census.
4. Can't seen any reference to that on the page I linked.

1. The immigration policies and public opinion differ in England and Scotland, for example. That's why I mentioned it.
2. Illegal immigrants are almost all non-white. Poles don't have to immigrate illegally. They are permitted as per the EU agreements.
3. The non-white population increased at a rate of 7.3% per year during the 2001-11, so a lot of change would have occurred during the last 4 years.
4. 9% of the "other whites" said that Islam was their religion.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:46:22 PM

Michelle Obama could have visited a school in Marseilles or Brussels and it would have been the same thing. I'm afraid muslims are all over Europe, bringing in their clothing, their food and their values. The worst being that if you complain about it, many will say you're a racist.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:17:48 AM

Making such racist statements on websites is allowed? I always thought that it was considered a crime. No wonder it's still believed that the UK people still think low of brown skinned people and criticize them because of their color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom

LOL at the comments the article has received  Cheesy

Free speech. and him pointing out a white country being invaded by nonwhites isn't really racism but fact.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:36:45 AM

Michelle Obama could have visited a school in Marseilles or Brussels and it would have been the same thing. I'm afraid muslims are all over Europe, bringing in their clothing, their food and their values. The worst being that if you complain about it, many will say you're a racist.

Europe is slowly turning to Eurabia, as a result of political correctness. In places like Bradford and Oldham in the United Kingdom, there is a default Sharia law in place. There are many no go zones for the native whites in these countries. This is not just limited to the Western Europe, but it is happening in the East as well. For example, Macedonia is expected to become a Muslim majority nation by 2040 or 2050.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: