Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin embriodered hats $18 worth of BTC USA shipped.  (Read 1161 times)
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 02:23:05 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 09:12:16 PM by Littleshop

Now available our new Bitcoin Embroidered hats!  We now have 50 products all available for purchase via BTC.  

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=101

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 03:19:31 AM

I have the black polo, nice shirt.

I'd get a hat but I just bought 2 similar hats.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 02:29:02 AM

bump  exchange rate change

Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:43:09 AM

I'm sorry but this hat is ugly. Someone might need to go back to the drawing board on this one. I want a Bitcoin hat sooooo bad, but there is no way I'm gonna be caught wearing something so hideous just because it has the word "bitcoin" on it. Please make a cool one so I can buy one or maybe even more of them.

Zephyr makes awesome hats that I normally buy from Lids in a nearby mall. I don't like the flat-billed hats like some people do. Here is an example of some designs that would look awesome with "bitcoin" and the "B" logo on it.
http://www.lids.com/NCAA/UCLA-Bruins/20093139

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:15:03 AM

I'm sorry but this hat is ugly. Someone might need to go back to the drawing board on this one. I want a Bitcoin hat sooooo bad, but there is no way I'm gonna be caught wearing something so hideous just because it has the word "bitcoin" on it. Please make a cool one so I can buy one or maybe even more of them.

Zephyr makes awesome hats that I normally buy from Lids in a nearby mall. I don't like the flat-billed hats like some people do. Here is an example of some designs that would look awesome with "bitcoin" and the "B" logo on it.

I completely agree, I would love to wear a hat but this one needs some work. Definitely a better quality type of hat to start.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 04:54:41 AM

Maybe we can do some different designs, but you are comparing against a hat that is nearly 50% more expensive and has nothing to do with bitcoin.  I am $18.99 shipped (payable in BTC), that one is $29.66 shipped.

If the demand is there for a $30 hat, much more is possible. 

Jack1Rip1BurnIt

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:35:13 AM

When I buy those types of hats in the store they generally cost about $22. I do understand though that the hat you are offering is cheaper.

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:56:51 PM

Not sure where you get the blanks caps, but Outdoor Cap makes some nice fitted dry-fit material caps. I'm able to get the caps with a 3D embroidered logo for $16 each in quantity. And fwiw, I'd prefer just the bitcoin logo, instead of both the logo and the "bitcoin".
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:22:48 PM

Not sure where you get the blanks caps, but Outdoor Cap makes some nice fitted dry-fit material caps. I'm able to get the caps with a 3D embroidered logo for $16 each in quantity. And fwiw, I'd prefer just the bitcoin logo, instead of both the logo and the "bitcoin".

I agree with just the logo, and not any bigger than an American half-dollar.

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 12:39:30 AM

If you had flex fit or a 210 fitted hat I would totally buy one of these. Cheesy

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████