June 16, 2015, 08:33:07 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 06:49:10 AM by bitcoinjesus2.0

Smiley
HalFinneysBrain

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

BJ2.0 why are you fudding bitshares too now?  I'd expect this from DecentralizedEconomics or TaunSew.
Chew Kok

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:47:42 PM

BJ2.0 why are you fudding bitshares too now?  I'd expect this from DecentralizedEconomics or TaunSew.

Lighten up Hal. He isn't fudding. He's promoting, as only BJ2.0 can.
Pheonike

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

]He's speaking troll for the trolls. It's the only language they understand.
Chew Kok

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:54:02 PM

]He's speaking troll for the trolls. It's the only language they understand.

Somebody who gets it! As I am an idiot troll, I understood it right away.
HalFinneysBrain

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:58:31 PM

Don't give the trolls more ideas. Tongue
DataSecurityNode

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:33:35 PM

Check out these quotes from the BitShare killer:

"Muse will be the real deal. It will be built from the Graphene tool kit and so have all the features BitShares 2.0 will have; 100 000 transactions per second, scalable to millions of users, a web wallet from the get go and a solid market engine with it’s own USD smartcoin."

"Muse will be it’s own entity with it’s own delegates, witnesses and workers, totally in control".

So Newmine was right! the BitShares devs created "Muse" and it will have a separate pegged BitUSD-type crypto coin that is different from the official BitShares "BitUSD"

Which one will more people buy and use?

BitShares BitUSD - or MuseUSD?

Newmine correctly suspected that Cryptonomex was building a better blockchain with their revolutionary new 100,000 TPS industrially scalable graphene tool kit (while the BitShare price was crashing last month).

Behold !  Proof of the DPOS coin with different BitUSD smart coin that is going to be bigger and better than BitShares:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16998.msg217362.html#msg217362

Bytemaster's actual quote:

"Ok... here's the deal, I want your site created and I want it to use my DAC as the back-end."  

This is proof that the BitShares dev team was busy building a super secret, incredibly revolutionary new blockchain that is different from the BitShares blockchain but has a competing BitUSD pegged smart coin.

So is there going to be 2 graphene-tech-based blockchains competing against each other for customers and transaction costs?

Y.E.S.

More juicy quotes from the developers of the only other 100,000 TPS blockchain on the planet:

"Now the project has evolved (IMMENSELY!) since then; we are no longer simply forking BitShares but building a more industry specific blockchain. Meaning there will be both a unique blockchain and a front-end website bringing it value from launch. "

BAM BOOM POW!  They FORKED BITSHARES!!!  BitShares just got FORKED!!! By their own devs.  They FORKED THE ENTIRE BITSHARES COMMUNITY!

There you have it.  Incontrovertible proof that the BitShares dev team forked the code of BitShares when the BTS prices were falling and created an industry specific and profitable blockchain that will be released with every single major advantage that the BitShares blockchain currently has over every single one of it's global competitors!

So which DPOS blockchain will obtain the highest ranking on coinmarketcap?

Will BitSahres be able to retain it's number 4 world ranking as the 4th largest crypto on the planet, or will it's worthy and powerful (powered by BitShares) competitor unseat it!

Stay tuned for the clash of the titans this summer!

man this crypto drama is more intense than the GAME OF CLONES!

I am totally going to tell everyone about this.

It's disgusting how they could just go and do all these awesome things.

We need to let everyone know what they are up to!

I am with you BitcoinJesus!!!!
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:06:18 AM

Check out these quotes from the BitShare killer:

"Muse will be the real deal. It will be built from the Graphene tool kit and so have all the features BitShares 2.0 will have; 100 000 transactions per second, scalable to millions of users, a web wallet from the get go and a solid market engine with it’s own USD smartcoin."

"Muse will be it’s own entity with it’s own delegates, witnesses and workers, totally in control".

So Newmine was right! the BitShares devs created "Muse" and it will have a separate pegged BitUSD-type crypto coin that is different from the official BitShares "BitUSD"

Which one will more people buy and use?

BitShares BitUSD - or MuseUSD?

Newmine correctly suspected that Cryptonomex was building a better blockchain with their revolutionary new 100,000 TPS industrially scalable graphene tool kit (while the BitShare price was crashing last month).

Behold !  Proof of the DPOS coin with different BitUSD smart coin that is going to be bigger and better than BitShares:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16998.msg217362.html#msg217362

Bytemaster's actual quote:

"Ok... here's the deal, I want your site created and I want it to use my DAC as the back-end."  

This is proof that the BitShares dev team was busy building a super secret, incredibly revolutionary new blockchain that is different from the BitShares blockchain but has a competing BitUSD pegged smart coin.

So is there going to be 2 graphene-tech-based blockchains competing against each other for customers and transaction costs?

Y.E.S.

More juicy quotes from the developers of the only other 100,000 TPS blockchain on the planet:

"Now the project has evolved (IMMENSELY!) since then; we are no longer simply forking BitShares but building a more industry specific blockchain. Meaning there will be both a unique blockchain and a front-end website bringing it value from launch. "

BAM BOOM POW!  They FORKED BITSHARES!!!  BitShares just got FORKED!!! By their own devs.  They FORKED THE ENTIRE BITSHARES COMMUNITY!

There you have it.  Incontrovertible proof that the BitShares dev team forked the code of BitShares when the BTS prices were falling and created an industry specific and profitable blockchain that will be released with every single major advantage that the BitShares blockchain currently has over every single one of it's global competitors!

So which DPOS blockchain will obtain the highest ranking on coinmarketcap?

Will BitSahres be able to retain it's number 4 world ranking as the 4th largest crypto on the planet, or will it's worthy and powerful (powered by BitShares) competitor unseat it!

Stay tuned for the clash of the titans this summer!

man this crypto drama is more intense than the GAME OF CLONES!

I am totally going to tell everyone about this.

It's disgusting how they could just go and do all these awesome things.

We need to let everyone know what they are up to!

I am with you BitcoinJesus!!!!

sad day in troll land data. always undermining their evil efforts!  shame on you all! dan larimer should be rich yet instead he decided to change the world and let the people make him rich.  i put that up there with hitler and dracula. Cheesy

but what i prefer to talk about most...is how and when will they be adding a btc sidechain?  bitshares community seems pretty interested...so muse might have to do the same or risk losing the match.  whoeever lifts up bitcoin wins imo...so which chain will it be?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: