Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt coin rise?  (Read 2833 times)
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:44:03 PM

Yeah its nice to see the price rise going on at the moment especially for the older coins that have active communities and ongoing development. Digitalcoin has been one of the few coins that has been able to operate with stability and continued improvement over a long time period. Looking forward to this continuing.

Like Samson mentioned it would be interesting to know the who and why behind the price rises though. That BTC38 image shows rises almost right across the board with some coins a fair bit more than others.

The "who" seems to point to BTC38 users as the activity there appears to be leading the moves. I've been watching BTC38 regularly and what's interesting to me is that DGC seems to be a little more stable than many others. Only one in green at the moment.

TT

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:59:25 PM

how do you think the Quark and co long timers feel...

ffs our trolls and shills even gave up?

i tried to get a good response not even a wimpier.

has like, "NSA" had cutbacks? or is it that whole "patriot" deal thing?

it's just....empty.. without you guys??

maybe staff are getting thin and you look pretty busy over at r/Aliens right now  ha ha ha

: D

"Love share"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:38:26 PM

A disaster, no.  But it is the typical pre-summer pump that is experienced in almost every trading equity known to man

And that's really odd! I knew about pre-summer pumps in the mining-exploration penny stock arena, but I chalked it up to the fact that a lot of the hot properties were in the North where seasonality takes the form of something called "winter" Wink which makes exploration a lot more difficult. Back in tha day, the players in that penny-stock niche were a lot like farmers: get rolling in the spring, furious activity (if warranted) in the summer, furious activity followed by a wind-down in the fall.  Then, when the snow started flying, thus commenced under-the-radar planning for the next season, repositioning, et. al. Oh yeah, and a lot of snoozing. Smiley

I didn't know that the seasonality was spread beyond that niche...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:06:26 PM

Seem that current crisis with Greece is influencing in altcoin rise this may be good like last time with Cyprus.

It's really influencing Bitcoins valuation as more Greeks buy into to preserve their wealth from their national fiat and it's government's fight with EuroZone bank bosses. That btc value is bleeding over into alts aws well in my opinion.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

Buy ALTs

bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:12:36 AM

I don't believe it's just the recent news about Greece. Yacoin has been rising for two months, so there's clearly something else afoot, like real estate bubbles flatlining in some countries.

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
poloskarted

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:02:08 AM

Almost every coin is following the same basic pattern (See the 'M' mountain rage formation)

Bytecoin, Monero, Vertcoin, Counterparty, Monacoin there is a bit of difference
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:25:22 PM

I don't believe it's just the recent news about Greece. Yacoin has been rising for two months, so there's clearly something else afoot, like real estate bubbles flatlining in some countries.

If this is case Russian agreed with Greece on Turkish stream to go over Greece what will happen now. Price may stable or go up again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀