Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magnr - World's First Bitcoin Savings Account  (Read 576 times)
Magnr (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 02:03:38 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 10:39:47 AM by Magnr

FINANCIAL SECURITY
BitGo’s multisig security and 100% reserves keep your savings secure.

2.18% AER INTEREST RATE
Maximize your returns with a fixed promotional rate until 2016.

TRANSPARENCY
Verify the safety of your funds with Blockchain technology.

HOW IT WORKS
Magnr is brought to you by the same team behind BTC.sx, the world's most secure bitcoin trading platform. By diversifying our product range, we are now able to utilise revenue from our trading platform and reward those who wish to save with us. After the fixed introductory rate, a variable interest rate will be used. This rate will vary according to trading activity on BTC.sx. Click here to learn more.

https://i.imgur.com/r0mdwGO.png
Keeping your bitcoin safe is our top priority

We Have a Proven Track Record.
Our bitcoin trading platform, BTC.sx, is trusted by thousands
of traders and has brokered over $50 million in trading volume.

Magnr savings accounts are not just an innovation for Bitcoin. Our savings accounts are among the few worldwide to operate with full transparency.

Traditional banks operate with a fractional reserve. This is where a bank lends out more money in loans than it receives in deposits. Although this lets banks make higher profits, their savers risk not being able to withdraw their deposit.

100% RESERVES
All deposits are held in highly liquid assets. This means that for every one bitcoin that is deposited, we have at least one bitcoin available to be withdrawn.

HUMAN AUDITS
All withdrawals are overseen by a Magnr engineer to verify their authenticity. Any suspicious requests are investigated before approval.

MULTI SIG STORAGE
Your savings account is not protected by just one password. It is protected by three passwords and a hierarchical wallet structure.

The Magnr team has a proven track record

Our bitcoin trading platform, BTC.sx, is trusted by thousands of traders and has brokered over $50 million in trading volume.

Magnr is located in the heart of London, where financial trust meets technological innovation. The United Kingdom offers favourable regulation and a thriving FinTech industry. We see London, in particular, as a future Bitcoin hub.

https://magnr.com/images/Profile_JL_circle.png

Joe first discovered Bitcoin in 2011 and built his own trading bots turning an initial $100 investment into $200k. He then turned his attention to building trading infrastructure and BTC.sx was born. After gaining rapid traction, Joe left his investment banking job to focus on BTC.sx. Previously at: Macquire, Barclays Capital

https://magnr.com/images/Profile_CK_circle.png

Colin has a wealth of experience in the investment banking sector having served as Vice President at Deutsche Bank and UBS. His key focus on BTC.sx product development is to ensure the same level of quality found in the wider financial markets. Previously at: Deutsche Bank, UBS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devlux

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:09:52 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 11:34:34 AM by devlux

If anyone saw the complaint I had posted earlier.  Please disregard it.
I received notice that my email to support had bounced. 
This made me I assume that they were a scam, in part because my withdrawal request had been tied up for a number of hours.

The fact is I made an accusation without having all the information, it was regrettable and I now fully retract it.

I don't know why my email to them bounced.  The mailer daemon message said that the account did not exist on the system.
I think it might be possible that they changed email providers or something and the MX record didn't propagate all the way (It can take up to 48 hours). 
That's just a guess though.  I really don't know the reason and it's irrelevant now.

Support answered my email.  I sent the email at 3AM my time and received a reply by 4:30AM.
I just checked and my funds have arrived at their intended destination and have 6 confirms, which means they must have sent before I made the post.

Thank you Magnr and your support team for a great job!  I officially apologize for what I said earlier.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

Hi , i have a question , what will happen after 2016 regarding the fixed promotional rate of 2.18% ... will it grow further depending per year or months?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:55:14 PM

Hi , i have a question , what will happen after 2016 regarding the fixed promotional rate of 2.18% ... will it grow further depending per year or months?

Hi SFR10,

After 2016, we will switch to a fully floating variable rate. We're aiming between now and then to establish our business so that on switch we can honour above 2.18%. We'd rather under promise and over deliver to that degree  Smiley

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: