Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] Bitfinex - please help  (Read 478 times)
arthurbonora (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:04:27 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 11:39:28 PM by arthurbonora

hello all,

see the email I sent to bitfinex, if anyone can help me

____

dear,

I need a solution, yesterday I was using my account putting some bitcoins to sell taking advantage of an opportunity, and for added security again activated the google authenticator on my new cell and also protection activated by SMS.
Is now trying to get into account, the authenticator google gives as invalid and need to access the account.

I have sent email couple to support more than 12 hours and so far got no answer.

from already thank you very much
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

hello all,

see the email I sent to bitfinex, if anyone can help me

____

dear,

I need a solution, yesterday I was using my account putting some bitcoins to sell taking advantage of an opportunity, and for added security again activated the google authenticator on my new cell and also protection activated by SMS.
Is now trying to get into account, the authenticator google gives as invalid and need to access the account.

I have sent email couple to support more than 12 hours and so far got no answer.

from already thank you very much

It sounds like a problem on your end. You didn't provide enough detail. You need to provide proof of your identity and ownership of the account, and also screenshots of the issue. Without these, Bitfinex must assume you are phishing in an attempt to break into someone's account. I don't think they owe you a response at this point.

joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

Try to sync your authenticator.
arthurbonora (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 11:39:12 PM