Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: luckyflop.eu appears to be rigged  (Read 1199 times)
StupidMoron (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:33:17 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 05:17:59 PM by StupidMoron

I have been playing the web-based interface at luckyflop.eu for the past month, and I have found the following facts that make it appear that the site is rigged:
1. jorjito25 and Bitkiller play literally 24 hours a day.
2. 99% of the time, they are the only users there (even though the luckyflop.eu homepage always claims there are more than 70 players online).
3. When I join a table that either user is at, the other user immediately joins.
4. When I sit out, both users immediately leave the table. Therefore, they NEVER play against each other.
5. Neither user ever replies to chat messages.

Don't these facts seem rather suspicious?

btw: I am up more than 50 coins in the 30 days I have played there, so no, I am not a sore loser looking for an excuse. I am just looking for an honest website that has a web-based interface for bitcoin poker.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:34:41 PM

I have been playing the web-based interface at luckyflop.eu for the past month, and I have found the following facts that make it appear that the site is rigged:
2. 99% of the time, they are the only users there (even though the luckyflop.eu homepage always claims there are more than 70 players online).
3. When I join a table that either user is at, the other user immediately joins.
4. When I sit out, both users immediately leave the table. Therefore, they NEVER play against each other.

Ahhhh LUCKYFISH ...

I've played against both of these guys, separately and together. They play differently, and both reasonably skilled. Both will buff and call you down with what they think is a good draw. I DO NOT think they collude. I've found the best players don't pull silly sh*t like that. These guys don't have to. They are both just looking for action. When you sit down with one, the other may (or may not) also sit in, because your table likely offers the only action at that particular moment. They are both collecting Luckypoints so they want in on lots of hands ...

Fifty percent of poker is picking the right table, the right opponent. These guys are playing better than you FISH, tread with caution ...
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:41:09 PM

If they really are doing that all the time then yes its suspicious but can you really prove what you said? That they are 24/7 online or the other things you said happened? Maybe it only happened once and you are already thinking it happens all the time.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:45:44 PM

if they are playing 24 hours a day it safe to assume they arent humans and could be bots deployed by the site on the other hand they could be just normal people looking to play some poker no need to accuse the site yet we need evidence if it is true ...

StupidMoron (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:46:44 PM

Interesting that the first person who replied to my post did not address any of the issues that I presented.

In response to the 2nd replier: These facts have been consistent for more than 30 days. No one plays 24 hours a day for 30 days straight.

Another interesting fact: Neither user ever replies to chat messages during a game.

btw: They just repeated the same scenario again: I joined one of their tables, the other guy immediately joined. When I left, they both immediately left. They NEVER play even one hand against each other.
StupidMoron (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:01:28 PM

They just did the same thing to another user who I was chatting with while they were playing. When he left, jorjito25 immediately left. When he came back, jorjito25 immediately came back. This guy said he has lost 150 chips to those two.

It's too bad, because I really like the site, other than this problem.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

if they are playing 24 hours a day it safe to assume they arent humans and could be bots deployed by the site on the other hand they could be just normal people looking to play some poker no need to accuse the site yet we need evidence if it is true ...
Not necessarily site bots. They could also be bots deployed by users. Have seen some poker bots over at seals as well in the past.
As for evidence , I doubt there ever can be any evidence, except for collection of data from the hands which could point to foul play.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:46:46 PM

They DO NOT play 24 hrs a day. When I check the site during Asian hours they are not there.

GannickusX

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:50:22 PM

They just did the same thing to another user who I was chatting with while they were playing. When he left, jorjito25 immediately left. When he came back, jorjito25 immediately came back. This guy said he has lost 150 chips to those two.

It's too bad, because I really like the site, other than this problem.

In that case i suggest you to take a video of everything as evidence because if in fact they are cheating and those users are bots you should do it as fast as possible before they see this thread, also you could move it to scam accusations for more attention.
jorjito25

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:22:59 PM

Very interesting thread...

Wink
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:36:43 PM

btw: I am up more than 50 coins in the 30 days I have played there, so no, I am not a sore loser looking for an excuse. I am just looking for an honest website that has a web-based interface for bitcoin poker.

nope the site works fine
and about jorjito and bitkiller , they aren't online all the day and I had a lot of chats with jorjito
to be honest I haven't played poker in the last 50 days cause I have some exams and preparations in my university
but I was very active at Lucky Flop and there were for about 50 players active sometimes
there are many members here knows about that
and about joining at a table that have two players and their leaving immediately , that's because they are points hunters
they play Blind-For-Blind , and when someone join them they leave immediately cause their purpose is not to play poker , it's only the points
and I'm sure Jorjito don't do that
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

Interesting that the first person who replied to my post did not address any of the issues that I presented.

In response to the 2nd replier: These facts have been consistent for more than 30 days. No one plays 24 hours a day for 30 days straight.

Another interesting fact: Neither user ever replies to chat messages during a game.

btw: They just repeated the same scenario again: I joined one of their tables, the other guy immediately joined. When I left, they both immediately left. They NEVER play even one hand against each other.

As much as I understand from this, I would say that they're most probably bots, everything you're saying tells that their actions are automated, they join the table when someone joins, they leave when the other user leaves, they never play against each other and they don't talk and you're right no human user can play 24hrs/day for a full month but it might be that when someone from site is available they take the Bot's place because it is a well known fact that Poker sites do employ people to play for them on ring tables.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:31:27 AM

This is an interesting accusation, but it hardly seems like proof that the site is not legit.  I guess the best thing to do is keep an eye on activity there, but if you are ahead overall then it is more likely that they are not bots for the site but bots for other players.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:34:12 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 03:44:27 AM by luckyflop

This is such an interesting thread! Guys Jorito, winner, and bitkiller are TABLE STARTERS! THEY ARE NOT BOTS. They are great players that you will NEVER BEAT! You can try! Lots of people try but they are NOT BOTS! THEY are POSTING on this thread NOW!  They are actual players that play DAILY and start tables So WE DONT HAVE TO HAVE BOTS!! TRUST ME it would be WAY CHEAPER TO HAVE BOTS BUT WE CHOSE NEVER TO HAVE THEM!! And if the site shows 100 players or more in the lobby they could be playing other games on the sites!

Who ever thinks that they are bots or in any way "Rigged" is a complete idiot! Do not play on the site if you think the site is rigged is my answer bc I 100% look for multi accounts and have banned people from cheating myself!

And again you think lucky flop is rigged ? Well if that is the case I don't know why ALL LUCKY FLOP DOES IS cash people out!! I would love to know why you think the site is "Rigged" A valid reason ? Not because a player sits and goes and another players sits 24 hours. These people talk in chat rooms, they are there all the time chatting and talking and trying to start games up. This is very sad to see that people talk this way after ALL the efforts and BTC!!
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:38:48 AM

you should really check the topic or maybe reword this. Being a newbie and making accusation on your first 3 posts is not a good way to start a good reputation on any forum. Good luck to you this will be my last post on your thread.
jorjito25

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:19:19 AM

Let him talk whatever he likes.
He is a newbie and a looser.
I took 100 chips out of him that is why he is calling me a bot... haha

Learn to play poker m8 but if u try to play me will cost you.

BTW,  I play at luckyflop couse its the ONLY site that is not rigged!
Im not talking in the chat during the game couse I play on my mobile...
But I dont need to explain you anything, if u think that im a bot then Im a bot.

56776ghjjfre ghhg754555 gfhj867h6655h777444677999hhh  6655567hhffhh Hello my name is jorjitohhgvvh7655678
How are you? 664467^&&*//&&
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:37:47 AM

I wouldnt be surprised if one or both of those "players" was a bot designed to profit for the other player; im not exactly a poker player but it shouldnt be surprising to know that bots have been coded for poker long ago, this is just a big improvement on them.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Indamuck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:13:03 PM

A couple points:

Be nice to the fish. LUCKYFISH - you're not the first guy to have trouble playing Jorjito, he's just good and you have to be on your game. Just borrow your mom's credit card and have another run at his stack ... it all comes back eventually. The key is, you gotta stay in the game long enough for things to swing your way.

As for these guys being 'unbeatable' - it is not true. You just have to play well. I'm up a little against Bitkiller (I think) ... but a part of that is that I knew not to press my luck when I wasn't fully in the game. He is skilled, and if you are lazy he will take advantage. Here is a key: you have to play them long enough to figure out HOW they play, and let them settle into their pattern. It's like rope-a-dope. You let them grow complacent, and then rape them in their sleep. Lol ... that's my approach anyways. If you try to beat them, without having some type of soul read, the odds are much less favorable.

Indamuck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:16:46 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if one or both of those "players" was a bot designed to profit for the other player; im not exactly a poker player but it shouldnt be surprising to know that bots have been coded for poker long ago, this is just a big improvement on them.

Here is an odd fact: My best online table games were when I found myself heads up with a poorly programmed bot. It folded 90% of hands pre-flop. It couldn't have been easier. Don't fear the bots. Identify them, figure out how they play, and then pick their pockets.

Bots are more disciplined, but less intelligent. THAT is a huge opportunity for a skilled opponent to exploit ...

That said, you'll have to go somewhere else to play them, because I haven't seen bots at the Luckyflop ring games.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:10:10 PM

Don't read too much into people not responding to the chat. I have sat at many online poker tables laughing as the chat accuses me of being a bot for not responding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: