Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NAMING PERIOD] New Unnamed Crypto Currency - Submission period open.  (Read 1629 times)
myfirst (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:45:52 PM

Initial draft for the job description of the position we need to fill initially.

Upon hire, your primary task is to assist in filling the remaining vacancies.  You and I will work closely together to compose a proper job description, interview and select candidates.

Position Description
Compliance Officer/HR Director/Talent Acquisition/Director of Finances

This is a high-level role with multiple responsibilities. Your skills are essential in the success of our project.  Ideally the candidate would have experience in business accounting/finances and should be knowledgeable with financial regulation and compliance laws in North/South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.  However some familiarity with financial law and compliance for just the U.S.A is acceptable so long as your are capable of conducting proper research to ensure our project is in compliance with the laws of the country.

Your responsibilities may at some point include.

• Ensuring that our project is meeting all legal requirements for conducting business in the United States on the federal and state level.
  • Ensuring that our organization is properly registered as a corporate entity and is in compliance US and local government labor and tax law.
  • Our organization may at some point provide products that will fall under the “Money Service Business”.  You will assist us in ensuring that we meet any and all requirements for registering as a MSB.
  • As director of finance, it is your responsibility to responsibly manage our projects finances, determine needed capital, etc...  In Both fiat and crypto currency. 

In addition to corporate compliance and finances your responsibilities will include that of human resources and talent acquisition.   You will seek out new talent to fill in open vacancies, handle the procurement of staff and (initially) write some job descriptions.  As the acting HR director to will at some point need to handle payroll and compliance with state and local government employment laws.

If at any point the responsibility of one or more of these roles require a dedicated individual, you will be responsible for procuring, seeking, and training the needed talent to fill the new role while ensuring a smooth transition.

Experience and Education Requirements

At the very least you should have some experience managing subordinates and have the required knowledge to perform your job's responsibilities to the best of your ability. 

• Bachlors Degree from 4 year college
  • Verbal communication
  • Read/Write English

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:24:17 PM

• Secured by SHA256d

- BOO!!

• Forked from Zetacoin

- YAWN, wake me up when its over...

• Initial Money Supply: Still on the table, but I am thinking somewhere about 21 million
    • No PoS (but my mind can be changed)

- YAY!!

• Unlimited PoW, but with some 'twists'. CONFIDENTIAL at the moment, but project members will have full disclosure of all information

- Inflationary coins don't do that well. But whatever its your coin.

• Block Reward schedule is CONFIDENTIAL at the moment, but project members will have full disclosure of all information
    • The name is still undecided, but I have ideas.  One thing is for sure, it will not be named "WHATEVER-Coin".

Have you thought about waiting for Bitshares to release 2.0 and then use their graphene toolkit to create your coin? Would be cool to have a "mineable bitshares" that has a fair release. Of course triple algo to allow everyone to participate. Sha256/Scrypt/X11.. Just thinking out loud.

Yes Quark algo  would be nice.  Smiley[/list]
    kampretkabur

Activity: 742
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    July 07, 2015, 02:36:39 AM

thinking of applying for the job  Grin
    myfirst (OP)

View Profile
    July 07, 2015, 08:07:18 PM

Got some PM's expressing interest, then a few more that are trying to sell me stuff Smiley.

Anyway... vacancies are still open

I'll starting forking Zetacoin in the coming days
    I'll be using Unobtanium as a basis for merging in Bitcoin 10.1.x updates and implementing AuxPOW.
    jedygabriel

Activity: 29
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    July 07, 2015, 11:32:16 PM

Awesome, if you need some partnership to develop your visual experience and video/audio content i can offer u some things paid by your coin Cheesy

thumbs up for u Cheesy
    myfirst (OP)

View Profile
    July 14, 2015, 01:43:41 AM
    Last edit: July 14, 2015, 02:06:11 AM by myfirst

Name submissions are now being accepted.  Please send PM.  See OP for guidelines and rules.
    Pages: « 1 [2]  All
      Print  

Jump to: