Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFETIME Referral Link Marketing Memberships | We Promote Your Referral Link(s)  (Read 1608 times)
GuessWho? (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:36:36 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 05:56:12 PM by GuessWho?

Do you need referrals for your favorite bitcoin websites?

Do you find it hard to get real referrals?

Now we have a solution for everyone!

~ LIFETIME Referral Builder Memberships ~
http://s10.postimg.org/wd5btncvt/easyreferrals.jpg

Buy (1) Lifetime Referral Builder Membership For Only One Payment of BTC0.05
Send Payments To: 1LbX8zzpuBod9TGKwSE1LKh35FjPCsPz1j

Sites we currently support:

CoinAd
BTCclicks
CoinBucks
FarmSatoshi
EoBot
CoinURL
SwCpoker
MinerGate

*You can also request any bitcoin related website and I will let you know if we can provide our service for that site.

Once you have a lifetime membership, Make sure to email us at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com and include your payment Txid and your referral link that you want us to promote.

We will promote your referral link all over the internet using many marketing methods and we will NEVER stop promoting your link (as long as that site we are promoting is online).

About Me: I have been marketing many thing online for the last 15 years and I know many methods of driving real traffic and getting real referrals.

I am now only working with bitcoin/crypto related services and products.

You can request a referral builder for ANY bitcoin related site and I will let you know if we can add it to our supported sites list.

Feel free to reply with any questions you may have.
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:01:37 PM

reserved for future updates.

I have a system that allows me to promote multiple referral links for the same site and then I use that system while I promote all the bitcoin related sites on my websites, forums, blogs and social media sites so all the traffic is split with our lifetime referral builder members.

Once you buy a membership, we will promote your referral link FOREVER!

My website has been online since 2011 and i have it paid for until 2018 (I will NEVER give up on my website) so you can feel safe knowing that you will get many YEARS of marketing work and lots of real traffic going to your referral link and that will result in TONS of REAL Referrals.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you have any questions or need more help.

My Skype: karl.moneyinpjs
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:37:55 PM

are u doing it for free ?
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:59:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 09:58:09 PM by GuessWho?

are u doing it for free ?

no, each lifetime referral builder membership costs only BTC0.05

You can see the list of sites that we currently support at http://moneyinpjs.com/get-referrals/

and we can add almost any bitcoin related website if you request it.

vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:28:47 PM

Hello bro , you are karlb187 , right ?

What happened to LAT ref downlines ,, I mean is this like lithium ?

And all I see in your site page Bitcoin address , and sites logo ,

I mean if someone pay 0.05 btc , only in 1 site you promote ? And let's say scrypt.cc site

What if I get 100 referrals and nobody bought even 1 kh ?

I have less than 50 now there ,, and more than 100k khs they purchased Cheesy
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:40:52 PM

Hello bro , you are karlb187 , right ?

What happened to LAT ref downlines ,, I mean is this like lithium ?

And all I see in your site page Bitcoin address , and sites logo ,

I mean if someone pay 0.05 btc , only in 1 site you promote ? And let's say scrypt.cc site

What if I get 100 referrals and nobody bought even 1 kh ?

I have less than 50 now there ,, and more than 100k khs they purchased Cheesy

yes it is similar to the latium referral builder (they are no longer online)

Each 0.05 bitcoin payment will give you one lifetime referral builder membership in the site of your choice (you can also request a site that is not listed)

I can NOT guarantee any exact amount of referrals because I do not make people join under you and I don't make fake referrals.

I CAN guarantee that I will NEVER stop promoting your referral link (as long as the site is online) and I CAN guarantee that any referrals you do get will be 100% real people.

I can't control how active the referrals are but over time, I can guarantee that you will get tons of referrals and at least some of them will be very active.

ranlo
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:28:44 AM

Well, this is a little digging (you didn't lie about creation date or expiration, which is great):

Update Date: 2015-02-24T19:41:37Z
Creation Date: 2011-04-11T22:55:46Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-11T22:55:46Z

But I don't like that you are pretty much trying to conceal your identity here, with a low-activity account... this makes it far too easy to take off and use your real account to claim it was someone else and you aren't liable for what they said.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:47:41 AM

Well, this is a little digging (you didn't lie about creation date or expiration, which is great):

Update Date: 2015-02-24T19:41:37Z
Creation Date: 2011-04-11T22:55:46Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-11T22:55:46Z

But I don't like that you are pretty much trying to conceal your identity here, with a low-activity account... this makes it far too easy to take off and use your real account to claim it was someone else and you aren't liable for what they said.

This is my only active forum account ( others where KIA) ...its a long story and I never did anyone wrong .
I am easy to contact (on here,skype and email)

Sorry for the messy post (posting from my phone)
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:57:03 PM

Do you need referrals? I can help...just PM me or visit the link in the first post.
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

If you need referrals..just get one of the lifetime referral builders and we will promote your ref link forever!
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:17:27 PM

we already have a few very happy lifetime members and every day the traffic flow is getting better because we work everyday using many marketing methods to deliver a great traffic flow to all our referral builder members.

ranlo
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:31:52 PM

we already have a few very happy lifetime members and every day the traffic flow is getting better because we work everyday using many marketing methods to deliver a great traffic flow to all our referral builder members.

Is the cost on a per-site basis, btw, or does the 0.05 BTC allow you to get referrals to all of the sites?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
vafelcz

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:32:07 PM

THIS GUY IS A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER - OWNER OF PONZI SCAMS! BE CAREFUL!
( Regarding your threads and posts.. )

Just pay attention when dealing with this user.. he is attacking everyone around him!

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:19:28 PM

Is the cost on a per-site basis, btw, or does the 0.05 BTC allow you to get referrals to all of the sites?

It is 0.05 for each site (one time payment)

You can pick from our currently supported sites or request a new bitcoin site by contacting me.

THIS GUY IS A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER - OWNER OF PONZI SCAMS! BE CAREFUL!
( Regarding your threads and posts.. )

Just pay attention when dealing with this user.. he is attacking everyone around him!

You have no idea what your talking about.

I do nothing but help everyone I come in contact with and I can get a flood of people to back that up if you really think it is necessary.

I don't cater to trolls that post in big red letters without ever contacting me.

We never did any deals so what is your proof?

GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:37:40 PM

If you anyone needs help getting referrals, just contact me and I can help.

Feel free to post any questions you have and I will be happy to answer.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:47:32 PM

Hmm. I wouldn't send bitcoins to the address, because it has no security. Someone can send a email with my bitcoin address to you, if i send bitcoins to the address.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:03:09 PM

Hmm. I wouldn't send bitcoins to the address, because it has no security. Someone can send a email with my bitcoin address to you, if i send bitcoins to the address.

Cheers
Salmen

Would you like me to sign the address?
GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:31:32 PM

I had to remove scrypt.cc from our supported sites because they site got "hacked" and I can no longer promote that site.

All scrypt.cc referral builder members will be able to pick any other referral builder at no cost.

They have been contacted by email.

GuessWho? (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:36:08 PM

I'm here to help you get referrals for any bitcoin related website. I have over 15 years of marketing skills.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or nineed help.
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:43:54 PM

Do you need referrals for your favorite bitcoin websites?

Do you find it hard to get real referrals?

Now we have a solution for everyone!

~ LIFETIME Referral Builder Memberships ~

Buy (1) Lifetime Referral Builder Membership For Only One Payment of BTC0.05
Send Payments To: 1LbX8zzpuBod9TGKwSE1LKh35FjPCsPz1j

Sites we currently support:

CoinAd
BTCclicks
CoinBucks
FarmSatoshi
EoBot
CoinURL
SwCpoker
MinerGate

*You can also request any bitcoin related website and I will let you know if we can provide our service for that site.

Once you have a lifetime membership, Make sure to email us at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com and include your payment Txid and your referral link that you want us to promote.

We will promote your referral link all over the internet using many marketing methods and we will NEVER stop promoting your link (as long as that site we are promoting is online).

About Me: I have been marketing many thing online for the last 15 years and I know many methods of driving real traffic and getting real referrals.

I am now only working with bitcoin/crypto related services and products.

You can request a referral builder for ANY bitcoin related site and I will let you know if we can add it to our supported sites list.

Feel free to reply with any questions you may have.

lol, who are you?

PEOPLE, Don't Fall For that Trick.

Stay Safe  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: