Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to withdraw money won from bitcoins to banks without suspicion  (Read 3903 times)
GannickusX (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:46:41 PM

To a spanish bank to be exact. I would have asked this on the spanish section but people is not really active there. My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems because its already a pretty big amount and im sure that if you do it in small amounts someone will realize after all. I could pay the taxes, yeah.. But its a really tedious thing to do specially when it comes to bitcoins and i dont really want to lose like 50% of the amount of profit im getting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:51:30 PM

To a spanish bank to be exact. I would have asked this on the spanish section but people is not really active there. My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems because its already a pretty big amount and im sure that if you do it in small amounts someone will realize after all. I could pay the taxes, yeah.. But its a really tedious thing to do specially when it comes to bitcoins and i dont really want to lose like 50% of the amount of profit im getting.

pay the taxes, don't be greedy, if you get caught later on your problems will be compounded.  There are many ways to exchange.  Do it through localbitcoins or find a trusted member on this forum or use a large exchange, but just pay the taxes.  It really isn't that tedious and you won't have to worry about getting caught.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:54:45 PM

I would be more concerned about the tedium of prison life. While bitcoin is semi-anonymous your bank must account for every single Euro. You could try withdrawing in small amounts over a long period of time, but it is quite possible it will get noticed. If so you will face any back taxes + fines + court costs + possible jail time. It will consume any profit you have made and much, much more.

I don't know your tax liability in Spain, but I think you will have to pay capitol gains. The good news is that you will not have to pay VAT tax on bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

pay the taxes, don't be greedy, if you get caught later on your problems will be compounded.  There are many ways to exchange.  Do it through localbitcoins or find a trusted member on this forum or use a large exchange, but just pay the taxes.  It really isn't that tedious and you won't have to worry about getting caught.

Its tedious because i dont really kow what taxes i have to pay or what to say exactly when they ask me where my income comes from, what do i tell them, investments, trading?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:27:02 PM

Its tedious because i dont really kow what taxes i have to pay or what to say exactly when they ask me where my income comes from, what do i tell them, investments, trading?

I am unfamiliar with taxes outside the U.S., but here are some guidelines...

How did you earn the money?  Was it from gambling or trading?  Where did you get your initial bitcoin and at what price?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:47:41 PM

How did you earn the money?  Was it from gambling or trading?  Where did you get your initial bitcoin and at what price?

Mostly from trading but also from here, the signature campaigns the giveaways sometimes, how do i justify that? My initial bitcoin? I never bought a straight up bitcoin, more like 0.3 to 0.5 at a time
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:15:19 PM

Mostly from trading but also from here, the signature campaigns the giveaways sometimes, how do i justify that? My initial bitcoin? I never bought a straight up bitcoin, more like 0.3 to 0.5 at a time

if your income per year isn't too high, don't even bother with declaring taxes on it, otherwise you can just declare it under "occasional services" i don't know how it is called in the USA
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:23:43 PM

if your income per year isn't too high, don't even bother with declaring taxes on it, otherwise you can just declare it under "occasional services" i don't know how it is called in the USA

So if my income is less than "x" amount i dont have to declare it? Or you say it because they wont probably notice, whats the occasional services thing?
coininga

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm Coining A Dice...

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:40:35 PM

So if my income is less than "x" amount i dont have to declare it? Or you say it because they wont probably notice, whats the occasional services thing?

You should consider taking a legal advice about this, or ask an accountant.
"Occasional services" means that you do some work once in a while (how "occasional" it is, it depends on each country). That doesn't mean that you don't have to declare it, but I'm no expert.
Again, consider taking legal advice about this, you don't want to get in trouble with the law!

Coining a Dice ★ Provably Fair ★ 1% House Edge ★ Contests ★ Using Moneypot ★
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

Small amounts will still trigger alerts. You would be best to look at trading your bitcoins through other platforms to get it offline.
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:47:38 PM

Small amounts will still trigger alerts. You would be best to look at trading your bitcoins through other platforms to get it offline.

I know small amounts will trigger alerts thats why i said it was not a good idea, the only thing would be to get it in cash but im not sure how would i do that for big amounts of money
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:23:18 PM

I don't think your tax liability will be that much. You mentioned 50%, I have no expertise on Spanish tax law, but that sounds way too high. You likely just owe capitol gains on the appreciation in value. So the tax is not on the total, just the gain.
For example if you bought a BTC for 1Euro, then sold it for 2Euro, you owe some percentage on the Euro you gained. If you sold for 0.5Euro then you may be able to claim a loss and actually reduce your taxes.

In the U.S. capitol gains tax varies depending on your tax bracket. It could be zero or as high as 15%, for most payers. I think on average I have paid about 10%. Nobody likes to give up 10% to an entity that did nothing to earn it, but that is another issue.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:55:32 PM

Talk to your CPA, not an internet forum.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:57:52 AM

yeah usually if your income is very low, like below 1k in one year, you don't need to declare, i don't know in your country what is the minimum, you should check for it, here the minimum is 4800 euro, below that you don't declare taxes, it should be around the same for other european countries
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:45:59 AM

Talk to your CPA, not an internet forum.

If by cpa you mean lawyer, i dont think my lawyer will help me to not pay taxes, which is what im asking for here, how to not pay taxes, if i wanted to know how much and how exactly i wouldnt be asking but thanks for your answer.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:47:59 AM

My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems

Have you considered getting a bitcoin debit card and spend the bitcoins buying everyday things? You would save the fiat you would have spent. Then, it's like you have sold your bitcoin for fiat in small amounts without the banking problems. You can even buy things for your friends and they pay you back in fiat. I know this is not your ideal solution. I believe this will save yourself a lot of difficult questions from your bank.
GannickusX (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems

Have you considered getting a bitcoin debit card and spend the bitcoins buying everyday things? You would save the fiat you would have spent. Then, it's like you have sold your bitcoin for fiat in small amounts without the banking problems. You can even buy things for your friends and they pay you back in fiat. I know this is not your ideal solution. I believe this will save yourself a lot of difficult questions from your bank.

I have not, i didnt know such thinng even existed, are you sure about that? Anyways that wouldnt solve my problems long term since i would like to have cash aswell.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:13:51 AM

Have you considered getting a bitcoin debit card and spend the bitcoins buying everyday things?
<snip>
I have not, i didnt know such thinng even existed, are you sure about that? Anyways that wouldnt solve my problems long term since i would like to have cash aswell.

There are quite a few Bitcoin debit cards now, I am surprised you haven't heard of them. I know Bit-x, xapo and anx do them. Remember to check their fees and rates carefully before application.

In the long term, you will have to "link" your bitcoin exchange account to your Spanish bank account and pay the taxes if there are any. Personally, I would rather do it later than sooner, because banks aren't very friendly to bitcoins right now. I do not want my account closed because they think I might be money laundering.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:52:11 PM

Xapo debit card is a fantastic way to use your bitcoins and bypass the bank.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:47:56 PM

You can withdrawl with using ATM. It is anon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: