Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to withdraw money won from bitcoins to banks without suspicion  (Read 3903 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:38:57 AM

what i love most about the bitcoin community; is the irony of almost every single person being in it for the fiat  Lips sealed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stingery64

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:10:42 AM

as far as i know, in spain you can have up to 10 000€ each each without giving any proof of where the money comes from,

10 000€ a year is not really a big amount for the,. just for you, and you can withdraw all your money in two years, in fact, 2 months if you do it 1 in december and 1 in january hehe,

any weay, better ask this to a lawer,
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:18:50 AM

what i love most about the bitcoin community; is the irony of almost every single person being in it for the fiat  Lips sealed

because without fiat bitcoin doesn't have any worth

as far as i know, in spain you can have up to 10 000€ each each without giving any proof of where the money comes from,

10 000€ a year is not really a big amount for the,. just for you, and you can withdraw all your money in two years, in fact, 2 months if you do it 1 in december and 1 in january hehe,

any weay, better ask this to a lawer,

Banks would likely to be suspicious if you suddenly gained that amount in a short span of time then withdraws it quickly

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:50:52 AM

Register with any registered forex trading broker that accepts bitcoin and issues either their private debit cards or payoneer debit cards, send in 50 btc into your trading account and withdraw using your debit cards, if you with 2,000 euro make a deposit of 5,000 euro back to your trading account and bit by bit you will withdraw it all.
Also the money will be traceable to forex trading company because ATM machines often takes snap shot of people who are using it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:10:05 AM

Xapo debit card is a fantastic way to use your bitcoins and bypass the bank.

too bad their fee to withdraw from ATM are not that cheap, all those card that come with anonimity, have very high fee, this kill a bit the point...

still waiting for something very cheap that have a good privacy
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:12:49 PM

It's recommended you pay the taxes.

If you absolutely want to avoid paying the taxes, you can set up an offshore company in one of the jurisdictions where you're not taxed, open an offshore bank account and transfer the funds to the bank account. Then you can spend directly, or make periodic withdrawals (as a salary or similar) to your local bank account from the offshore bank account.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:14:57 PM

lol, true.

But some of us are the real deal. I ONLY use BTC online and have never sold any bitcoin. Keep your shinny metal poker chips and fancy paper. I only want 1's and 0's.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
GannickusX (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:01:58 AM

lol, true.

But some of us are the real deal. I ONLY use BTC online and have never sold any bitcoin. Keep your shinny metal poker chips and fancy paper. I only want 1's and 0's.

No irony at all, in my country you cant buy shit with bitcoins and online, meh, can i buy food with bitcoins? Well i cant, what am i supposed to do? Starve? Before saying stupid shit think a little bit, i would love to use bitcoins for everything but unfortunately is not possible.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 11:20:31 AM

what i love most about the bitcoin community; is the irony of almost every single person being in it for the fiat  Lips sealed

Can't blame them. Lives are based around fiat. We pay for food in fiat and it's the unit of measurement for "value". Although Bitcoin is a currency, we can't actually directly live on Bitcoin just like we can't live on a foreign currency away from it's country of issue.

There are still a lot of users who are interested in Bitcoin for its core values. The biggest irony I think, is Bitcoin being most useful to those in economically and politically unstable countries, and not enough people there have caught on to Bitcoin yet.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:32:51 PM

well i use this pass to bitcoins to paypal then from pay pal to bank acount in portugal and figure out that 10% its in the way but every things good out of taxes for now!

PeBo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:44:32 PM

You may wish to check out BITWALA as they allow to pay invoices via Bitcoins which they transfer into the SEPA system for a 0.5% fee.

You enter recipient details like Name, IBAN, BIC, Amount and reference number. They take your coins and send the wire transfer on your behalf. This way you can spend coins in online shops without moving it across your own account. Just check out with advance payment option in any shop accepting SEPA, wait for the emailed invoice and pay it using BITWALA.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:04:57 PM

I'm in Portugal. I have been using Kraken to make withdraws... I haven't tried Bitstamp yet.
Currently, there is no regulations regarding Bitcoin or digital currency and until now I haven't got any trouble with taxes. However, I would like to know more about the IRS conditions.

Can anyone advise me?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

To be on a safer side, you need to exchange smaller amounts of BTC and not all the BTC you have if it's above the taxable limit. Exchanging it for another payment mode is preferable eg: PayPal else you will need to submit the income proof as to from where you have received the amount.

It's better you talk to the bank asking what amount you can deposit without any questions being asked but don't mention BTC. Sometimes being sure with the bank makes you play safe.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:54:52 PM

Buy amazon gift cards here with bitcoins (you get it normally 10% cheaper), sell the giftcards for example on ebay or another forum
(sell it with paypal) make a new bank account on a different bank and transfer your paypal money there.

There are some ways to transfer your btc to your bankaccount.
noel57

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:58:48 AM

I have another suggestion since this thread is still open, visit my signature and request for a debit card, invest a little in their cloud mining and start withdrawing your money gradually using the ATM card issued by bit-x.
Enjoy

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:04:33 AM

generally, is not so smart use one bank acc and transfer "everything" in on shot, just because transactions over XXX (depends on your country) from other countries are automatically monitored and may be followed.

so simply, create more acc, involve more friends and sent it in different days/times by small amounts to different people. another way is to use ATM or men in the middle..
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:08:13 AM

Try https://www.bitquick.co
noel57

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:05:00 AM

Can you please explain how this can help him to get the 20,000 euro into his bank account without any problem. We are all here to learn one thing or the other.

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:41:18 AM

Can you please explain how this can help him to get the 20,000 euro into his bank account without any problem. We are all here to learn one thing or the other.

He could try split 20k and ask friends/family to help him withdraw in smaller amounts. Bitquick doesn't give out much details in the transaction statement, he will just end up paying friends/family a small cut instead of whatever% taxes.

He can also try withdraw from ATM's, like others suggested. 
noel57

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:54:03 AM

He could try split 20k and ask friends/family to help him withdraw in smaller amounts. Bitquick doesn't give out much details in the transaction statement, he will just end up paying friends/family a small cut instead of whatever% taxes.

He can also try withdraw from ATM's, like others suggested. 
Thank you for your explanations, I was wondering if there is a unique method to bypass the cash out process without any problem.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: