Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Localbitcoins account.  (Read 577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cypherious (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:09:24 PM

Hello,

As the topic says i am interessed in buying an min 6 month old localbitcoins account with min 100+ trades. Due to the nature of localbitcoins in order to suceed making money and doing profits you should be trusted, so starting a fresh new account is not worth it.

Requirements:
*100% feedback rating
*Min 100 trades done
*Account must not have real name set or be verified with ID.

I will pay between 300-4000$ depending on the stats of the account and trading history. I will only use escrow on this purchase from a old verified escrow service member on this forum. Please contact me by private message if you are interessed.

Payment by bitcoin,paypal,western union,moneygram.
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:21:04 PM

bump
Bitcards11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:32:56 PM

I can sell you accounts with farmed feedback. Prices are below. Full escrow through my cryptothrift profile.

Accounts will be aged between 1 week and 1 month

70+ Feedback - $115

150+ Feedback - $200

300+ Feedback - $350

500+ Feedback - $499

If you want accounts that are a custom age/feedback/verified/etc I can do custom orders at a higher rate that will fluctuate based on the stats you want.
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:37:40 PM

I can sell you accounts with farmed feedback. Prices are below. Full escrow through my cryptothrift profile.

Accounts will be aged between 1 week and 1 month

70+ Feedback - $115

150+ Feedback - $200

300+ Feedback - $350

500+ Feedback - $499

If you want accounts that are a custom age/feedback/verified/etc I can do custom orders at a higher rate that will fluctuate based on the stats you want.

Can you confirm that your accounts doesent have id verified or realname set? Do you have any IM to chat more easier?
Bitcards11

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:45:10 PM

The accounts in those increments are not real named verified and have no verifications completed. They are all created in groups and the feedback is built upon them as demand calls for it. If you want them verified I can do that for a charge
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:50:07 PM

The accounts in those increments are not real named verified and have no verifications completed. They are all created in groups and the feedback is built upon them as demand calls for it. If you want them verified I can do that for a charge
No, i do not want them verified. Do you have somewhere were we can instant chat? and do you have the accounts ready now in all thoose increments?
Bitcards11

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:48:43 AM

No the feedback is created on demand and you can message me here or cryptothrift. I can give you my cell number if needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: