Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 07:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan from EquaMobi  (Read 1799 times)
romano1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:18:35 PM

Loan needed will be fulfilled by EquaMobi

amount : 0.08
re-payment : 0.09
collateral : this account ( details sent )
loan needed at : 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF

signed message as asked below Smiley

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm romano1. EcuaMobi is lending me 0.08 by sending to 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF , I will repay 0.09 by Jun 22 or this account will become his property, today is 17th june 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
H8r044F4uNKrsqaA73Ua9lKCU8HZoH7c8Faxbb+t2op4R/iDMHX3ZHVgR1dZbsHbetlSR8RikXe7wPn1y73jptw=-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:33:35 PM

Code:
I'm romano1. EcuaMobi is lending me 0.08 by sending to 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF , I will repay 0.09 by Jun 22 or this account will become his property, today is 17th june 2015
H8r044F4uNKrsqaA73Ua9lKCU8HZoH7c8Faxbb+t2op4R/iDMHX3ZHVgR1dZbsHbetlSR8RikXe7wPn1y73jptw=-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I'm EcuaMobi, this is regarding https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092331.0
I've sent 0.08 BTC as a loan to romano1 (TX f49ff0d2e97d7e83f62bad9ce90051f237fb0c9d464a79d1b9229ed258ee19d7). Please send back 0.09 BTC to my address 1MUJriMctzMcD3vRcVhivChKLi3nePnpWi by 2015-06-22
I am holding the account romano1 (UID 226141) as collateral, once the loan is repaid I will set back the password and email to the values originally sent by you. If the loan is not repaid by the 22nd this account will become my property.
Thanks,
EcuaMobi
2015-06-17
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
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=qJ4B
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:00:17 AM

Code:

I'm EcuaMobi, this is regarding https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092331.0
I've sent 0.08 BTC as a loan to romano1 (TX f49ff0d2e97d7e83f62bad9ce90051f237fb0c9d464a79d1b9229ed258ee19d7). Please send back 0.09 BTC to my address 1MUJriMctzMcD3vRcVhivChKLi3nePnpWi by 2015-06-22
I am holding the account romano1 (UID 226141) as collateral, once the loan is repaid I will set back the password and email to the values originally sent by you. If the loan is not repaid by the 22nd this account will become my property.
Thanks,
EcuaMobi
2015-06-17

HEJlPWQ2mFg=
=qJ4B

Man you did a very big mistake.
The person whom you lend the money have 0.25 BTC pending from SNavy i told him many time to ask him send back the money.
You need to investigate before lending. Going to leave negative trust on this account.

Looking at this that trusted members like you don't even investigate before lending anyone.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:17:10 AM

The person whom you lend the money have 0.25 BTC pending from SNavy i told him many time to ask him send back the money.
You need to investigate before lending. Going to leave negative trust on this account.

Looking at this that trusted members like you don't even investigate before lending anyone.

Sometime people didn't think twice and have no time to investigate when they are seeing a profit.

Regarding campaign's fund, IMO, You and Snavy have made a mistake, you sent the money to someone who has no good record before.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:32:40 AM

If you are affraid for your reputation here, please create a new account on bitcointalk to manage the campaign. If your new account will be red, it's nothing. The only result is important. Will you do your best and be honest and successful or just give up and fail?
I am sure that you are doing your campaign very good. Except only if you will not stop it on the half.
I am hope you will continue work with me
Give me right to do the campaign means make me campaign manager i will do all the things on your behalf as i already got the negative trust i'm not afraid from it anymore.

Well, it's good. Send 0.5 BTC to romano1 please as escrow.
Hey buddy you are a very nice and old member of this forum, why get in this ponzi problems ?

If you stop all this, I will ask everyone who gave you negative feedback to remove it Smiley , please don't repeat, okay ?
Hey buddy you are a very nice and old member of this forum, why get in this ponzi problems ?

If you stop all this, I will ask everyone who gave you negative feedback to remove it Smiley , please don't repeat, okay ?
k i swear i will not do it in future.
please let me know your bitcoin address with a signed message.

BTC Address : 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF

signed message is below Smiley

Code:
I am doing escrow for the signature campaign of DoubleBot.com as of 11/06/2012
blockchain.info
IFOgwrBecwTDfvoE7fle8EL/kKzYZEuc0J8sEs9SNxAYHGRfVb9WszrXUv5eXKkSM0z1cp9hZLIbria1+krKUdM=-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
If you are affraid for your reputation here, please create a new account on bitcointalk to manage the campaign. If your new account will be red, it's nothing. The only result is important. Will you do your best and be honest and successful or just give up and fail?
I am sure that you are doing your campaign very good. Except only if you will not stop it on the half.
I am hope you will continue work with me
Give me right to do the campaign means make me campaign manager i will do all the things on your behalf as i already got the negative trust i'm not afraid from it anymore.

Well, it's good. Send 0.5 BTC to romano1 please as escrow.
Its just a warning for you I saw the trust rating of romano1 he is not trusted enough i will not trust him with more than 0.15 BTC. There is no guarantee that he will not run with the money. there is a high possibility of scam from his side. I will do what you ask me i have no problem in doing this.

Well, thank you for warning. Than please send him 0.25 BTC.

Sorry, i saw your trust feedbacks there is nothing like this.

Okay but when the person who owns the funds is ready then what was your problem man, anyways I am beng escrow no problem but I will not ask anyone to remove feedbacks on you, because when you dont trust me, why shall i ask others to trust you ?
Sorry, i saw your trust feedbacks there is nothing like this.

Okay but when the person who owns the funds is ready then what was your problem man, anyways I am beng escrow no problem but I will not ask anyone to remove feedbacks on you, because when you dont trust me, why shall i ask others to trust you ?
As you wish why don't you pay them after every 10 posts on daily basis i will fund your wallet whenever it goes below 0.05 Snavy's confirmation required.

Buddy you are getting me wrong, show me any campaign in which the escrow has only 0.25 btc .. usually at least 0.5 must be there in escrow, I have no problems at all. I can return you funds anytime, but members would feel in secure with only 0.25 BTC in wallet of escrow.
man he is ready for sending me 0.5 , please send that much at least, I think a escrow with 0.25 in walet is useless .... I also promise I will get all your negatives deleted , I swear Smiley  .. dooglus knows me well, i play dice at his site justdice, anyways let me know Wink
man he is ready for sending me 0.5 , please send that much at least, I think a escrow with 0.25 in walet is useless .... I also promise I will get all your negatives deleted , I swear Smiley  .. dooglus knows me well, i play dice at his site justdice, anyways let me know Wink
k please ask Snavy to send me a message regarding this I don't have any problem in doing that if he is agree to that.

He was ready only, you made him convince that dont trust me , anyways please ask him yourself, thanks ... I will contact dooglus once I see you trust me Smiley
romano1 is asking for another 0.25 please let me know what to do i am asking because you said not to send fund anywhere without your permission.

Yeah either give me the 0.25 more or take this 0.25 you gave also back, because 0.25 isn't enough for a campaign, thanks ! If you dont trust me then take funds back, i have no problem Smiley
If you can convince people to remove their feedback from my account then only i will recommend Snavy to use you as a main escrow.
Why you are not seeing my problem you don't have negative but also don't have many trusted feedback with good trade isn't it? Now I know you are trusted but still i would like to take precautions.

man trust me dooglus knows me well, and i will explain him well that you aren't the owner Smiley , he will remove it , quickseller is too a honest guy, he just love detective works Tongue , You can see this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066870.100

i have repaid 2-3 loans of 0.1 btc around , please ask Snavy to grant you sending 0.25 more , I promise within 24 hrs of receiving the funds you will have no negative feedback, you can note it Smiley
Inform me what you have decided , I ca show you messages from dogglus, he knows me very well buddy Tongue , we are almost friends, I can suely get it removed, I can show you his friendly messages Tongue he sent to me earlier
Inform me what you have decided , I ca show you messages from dogglus, he knows me very well buddy Tongue , we are almost friends, I can suely get it removed, I can show you his friendly messages Tongue he sent to me earlier
Snavy said that he will message me after deciding whether to send money or not, I think it will be better if you wait for sometime.

sure I have no hurry but your feedbacks i can get deleted only when I am paid that Smiley
romano1 said the he will pay to members.
When members will be done for paying, please send me their addresses.
I will also send you more 0.05 BTC, just remind me when the week passes.
)
It will better if you ask him to send the BTC back as no member have our signature right now which means they are not eligible for pay but i would personally recommend to pay client as he informed me tommorow that he is leaving now.

One more thing i found a bitcointalk account which have positive trust and asking 0.3 for the account let me know what to do.

qory

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:49:32 AM

@BTCBLOGGER : Then if romano1 fails to repay this loan, there is nothing you can do.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:52:53 AM

Wait, the loan is from EquaMobi? Is this just a typo or a scam? The correct name is EcuaMobi. He may be saying that he was lending from EquaMobi and not return to EcuaMobi!
Please be careful of this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:57:06 AM

@BTCBLOGGER : Then if romano1 fails to repay this loan, there is nothing you can do.

The money gone was not mine and he asked me to send money and also I warned him many times I was sure that after getting his payment from dadice he will go for a scam for sure that what I told him but he ignored it but one more thing it is still not know to me whether he returned the money to SNavy or not.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

Wait, the loan is from EquaMobi? Is this just a typo or a scam? The correct name is EcuaMobi. He may be saying that he was lending from EquaMobi and not return to EcuaMobi!
It was just a typo/mistake by the Romano1 for sure.
qory

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:16:24 AM

The money gone was not mine and he asked me to send money and also I warned him many times I was sure that after getting his payment from dadice he will go for a scam for sure that what I told him but he ignored it but one more thing it is still not know to me whether he returned the money to SNavy or not.

Probably not.
Romano1 was addicted to gambling, he sent 0.125 to directbet after received money from you
www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Jfv8ptmxVdutmGXEfXfwB7D5ZMjo7nEJu
https://blockchain.info/tx/56b55141645c210a6ccdf395f337ded998fe5c42b417e212062827ec7632d9a9

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:26:36 AM

Probably not.
Romano1 was addicted to gambling, he sent 0.125 to directbet after received money from you
www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Jfv8ptmxVdutmGXEfXfwB7D5ZMjo7nEJu
https://blockchain.info/tx/56b55141645c210a6ccdf395f337ded998fe5c42b417e212062827ec7632d9a9
Don't know but it could be another scam by serial scammers.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:40:36 AM

Yes that's just a typo, check his signed message.

BTCBLOGGER is there a public record about those 0.25? Why wasn't a negative feedback left before?

Leonberg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:41:25 AM

BTCBLOGGER is there a public record about those 0.25? Why wasn't a negative feedback left before?

Yes there is. I will post it here, looking for it

Edit: here it is  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086516.msg11589764#msg11589764
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:54:25 AM

I was on the scam accusation to solve a case and also due to very bad reputation here I come here very less and was not able to see these/other threads today when I was locating some scammers in the lending section I found this thread. That's all

As I said it is still not known to me that the amount is refunded or not by Romano1 because last message sent by me to SNavy is on 17 June which not replied by him till now.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

I was on the scam accusation to solve a case and also due to very bad reputation here I come here very less and was not able to see these/other threads today when I was locating some scammers in the lending section I found this thread. That's all

As I said it is still not known to me that the amount is refunded or not by Romano1 because last message sent by me to SNavy is on 17 June which not replied by him till now.

So the truth is you don't know? What public records are there? Let's wait for OP and SNavy then. I've PM'd OP's alt account.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:15:26 PM

So the truth is you don't know? What public records are there? Let's wait for OP and SNavy then. I've PM'd OP's alt account.

Last amount sent by him is on DirectBet.EU and he lost that bet see this
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1K5fiHscXPAcaKemCCSD3DaWpwQbEPWwZk

Man he is betting with your money I think you should leave a negative trust on his alt.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:21:11 PM

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1K5fiHscXPAcaKemCCSD3DaWpwQbEPWwZk

Please don't change the subject and answer my question. We're not debating whether he's a gambler, I want to know whether he scammed somebody. I checked his profile and didn't find anything wrong, he has good ratings and I didn't find any red flags.

You're not pointing to any public records. How can you ask me to research his account before the loan if there are no public records? It seems you're not sure about this. So either point me to public records or let's wait for them to clear everything out.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:26:50 PM

Code:

Thanks,
EcuaMobi
2015-06-17

HEJlPWQ2mFg=
=qJ4B

Why would you be asking for money back that belongs to snavy if you are not affiliated with him in any way Roll Eyes

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:42:47 PM

Please don't change the subject and answer my question. We're not debating whether he's a gambler, I want to know whether he scammed somebody. I checked his profile and didn't find anything wrong, he has good ratings and I didn't find any red flags.

You're not pointing to any public records. How can you ask me to research his account before the loan if there are no public records? It seems you're not sure about this. So either point me to public records or let's wait for them to clear everything out.

If you wanted to wait until 22 June you can wait I don't have any problem.
Is this not a public record
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086516.msg11589764#msg11589764
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:44:39 PM

Code:

Thanks,
EcuaMobi
2015-06-17

HEJlPWQ2mFg=
=qJ4B

Why would you be asking for money back that belongs to snavy if you are not affiliated with him in any way Roll Eyes
I'm not asking his money back I'm just revealing another scam held on the forum in the hope of getting my reputation back.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: