Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan from EquaMobi  (Read 1787 times)
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:51:48 PM

If you wanted to wait until 22 June you can wait I don't have any problem.
Is this not a public record
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086516.msg11589764#msg11589764

That's a public record that he acted as escrow, yes. Did I need to be more specific? I meant a public record that shows (or at least raises some suspicious) that he scammed the coins.

Never mind, I just hope OP's alt or SNavy will post soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

If you wanted to wait until 22 June you can wait I don't have any problem.
Is this not a public record
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086516.msg11589764#msg11589764

That's a public record that he acted as escrow, yes. Did I need to be more specific? I meant a public record that shows (or at least raises some suspicious) that he scammed the coins.

Never mind, I just hope OP's alt or SNavy will post soon.

Making more post here without knowing the view of SNavy and OP's alt will be definitely wrong.
I think I found something interesting that the account used the address which is signed here by him on 27 May first time which means it could be a hacked account.
romano2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:56:22 AM

Guys you made regret of taking this loan, I never scammed anyone nor will I , I will re-pay this loan as told before or on 22nd june 2015 . Please dont loan if you dont trust me ... to @BTCBLOGGER i am not scammer dude, you run a ponzi and unless everyone says he/she has got paid I cannot release funds, BTCBLOGGER is the alt of SNavy i confirm Wink
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:10:28 AM

Guys you made regret of taking this loan, I never scammed anyone nor will I , I will re-pay this loan as told before or on 22nd june 2015 . Please dont loan if you dont trust me ... to @BTCBLOGGER i am not scammer dude, you run a ponzi and unless everyone says he/she has got paid I cannot release funds, BTCBLOGGER is the alt of SNavy i confirm Wink
Have you sent the campaign's fund back to snavy?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:16:35 AM

k let me know whom i have to pay and how much amount because according to my calculation only clint is eligible for a pay because he informed me that he is leaving this campaign so according to my calculation i have to pay 0.03 BTC to clint and no one is eligible as they applied the signature of cloudthink.io you can get a proof that they don't made it till wednesday from cloudthink.io campaign check and see yourself.

And will you tell us where are the escrow funds right now and Why it is showing 0 BTC here https://blockchain.info/address/1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
please explain

I personally think that qory's guess is right(made on my thread)

And if you really thinks that i'm SNavy you can send the funds here - 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi (tip address) Smiley
Cheers
romano2

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:31:31 AM

k let me know whom i have to pay and how much amount because according to my calculation only clint is eligible for a pay because he informed me that he is leaving this campaign so according to my calculation i have to pay 0.03 BTC to clint and no one is eligible as they applied the signature of cloudthink.io you can get a proof that they don't made it till wednesday from cloudthink.io campaign check and see yourself.

And will you tell us where are the escrow funds right now and Why it is showing 0 BTC here https://blockchain.info/address/1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
please explain

And if you really thinks that i'm SNavy you can send the funds here - 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi (tip address) Smiley
Cheers

I will not return that ponzi owners money now .. its enough man, bye have fun ... loan will be re-paid within 2 days , because mobi is a nice person ... get me negative trust i dont care man, but you wasted enough time of mine Sad

you are SNavy .. if not then why u care so much for him ? he never seemed to be that much asking but you eated my head since beginning
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

I saw there are 10 sent transactions from Romano1's address to Superstar777's address , if Romano1 isn't his alt , I think they know each other.
romano1's address 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
supperstar777's addresses
16ne9yU3Q5KArpu97Mc9kTzPgwxuM1eLUs & 1yfMCD6XE4tEvG8LSgrM9XfDxjoXjiFgG , both addresses signed here
Superstar777 posted this address 1yfMCD6XE4tEvG8LSgrM9XfDxjoXjiFgG here
edit :
Check the last transaction from this address https://blockchain.info/address/16ne9yU3Q5KArpu97Mc9kTzPgwxuM1eLUs , the last transaction go to directbet, and see the total points earned.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:43:45 AM

please explain

Cheers

I will not return that ponzi owners money now .. its enough man, bye have fun ... loan will be re-paid within 2 days , because mobi is a nice person ... get me negative trust i dont care man, but you wasted enough time of mine Sad

you are SNavy .. if not then why u care so much for him ? he never seemed to be that much asking but you eated my head since beginning
Because SNavy trust you but i don't trust you,
Do you remember that one time you told me that you have friendly relation with dooglus will you show me those friendly messages if you are not a liar.
romano2

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:36:57 PM

please explain

Cheers

Because SNavy trust you but i don't trust you,
Do you remember that one time you told me that you have friendly relation with dooglus will you show me those friendly messages if you are not a liar.

are you idiot ? i said i play at his site and knows him well Smiley , really you are stupid and a typical ponzi serial scammer
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:39:16 PM

I saw there are 10 sent transactions from Romano1's address to Superstar777's address , if Romano1 isn't his alt , I think they know each other.
romano1's address 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
supperstar777's addresses
16ne9yU3Q5KArpu97Mc9kTzPgwxuM1eLUs & 1yfMCD6XE4tEvG8LSgrM9XfDxjoXjiFgG , both addresses signed here
Superstar777 posted this address 1yfMCD6XE4tEvG8LSgrM9XfDxjoXjiFgG here
edit :
Check the last transaction from this address https://blockchain.info/address/16ne9yU3Q5KArpu97Mc9kTzPgwxuM1eLUs , the last transaction go to directbet, and see the total points earned.

Romano1 was an alt of Superstar777.
www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?betid=1KjREuV8yzJtTCLCL2ayA5pVkn14yBnJf5
Because the result is lost, I can't see a payout address, then I asked BTCBLOGGER to send a small amount to that bet ID , AFAIK, when betting is suspended and we keep funding, bet will be rejected and after 1 confirmation directbet will refund it to a payout address. It works...

Message : Bet was rejected because the event is no longer available for betting. Bet was refunded. Refund Transaction ID #
7bc9d2fc635bdd2437552763030754982ff74a6e2f5b60cff64062b2faf3aa30

and Masnad was another alt of Romano1/superstar777

Romano1 is alt of superSTAR777.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:41:28 PM

Wait, the loan is from EquaMobi? Is this just a typo or a scam? The correct name is EcuaMobi. He may be saying that he was lending from EquaMobi and not return to EcuaMobi!
Please be careful of this.
It was just a typo/mistake by the Romano1 for sure.

Yes that's just a typo, check his signed message.

BTCBLOGGER is there a public record about those 0.25? Why wasn't a negative feedback left before?

Oh, I just find that there is really a user called 'equamobi' here, but it is claimed to handling a typo and it links back to your profile. Then he can't said that he is returning to equamobi not ecuamobi, because the account equamobi is still in ecuamobi's control Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:47:07 PM

Wait, the loan is from EquaMobi? Is this just a typo or a scam? The correct name is EcuaMobi. He may be saying that he was lending from EquaMobi and not return to EcuaMobi!

BTCBLOGGER is there a public record about those 0.25? Why wasn't a negative feedback left before?

Oh, I just find that there is really a user called 'equamobi' here, but it is claimed to handling a typo and it links back to your profile. Then he can't said that he is returning to equamobi not ecuamobi, because the account equamobi is still in ecuamobi's control Smiley

Yes I created that account after the first time I saw someone making that typo. That's to get PM's sent with the typo and to prevent someone to impersonate me by registering that account.

romano2

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:54:53 AM

Loan and escrow amount will both be sent tomorrow friends and sorry @BTCBLOGGER brother i was just kidding , anyways sorry if you got serious Smiley
romano2

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:46:22 AM

Loan needed will be fulfilled by EquaMobi

amount : 0.08
re-payment : 0.09
collateral : this account ( details sent )
loan needed at : 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF

signed message as asked below Smiley

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm romano1. EcuaMobi is lending me 0.08 by sending to 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF , I will repay 0.09 by Jun 22 or this account will become his property, today is 17th june 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
H8r044F4uNKrsqaA73Ua9lKCU8HZoH7c8Faxbb+t2op4R/iDMHX3ZHVgR1dZbsHbetlSR8RikXe7wPn1y73jptw=-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I'm EcuaMobi, this is regarding https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092331.0
I've sent 0.08 BTC as a loan to romano1 (TX f49ff0d2e97d7e83f62bad9ce90051f237fb0c9d464a79d1b9229ed258ee19d7). Please send back 0.09 BTC to my address 1MUJriMctzMcD3vRcVhivChKLi3nePnpWi by 2015-06-22
I am holding the account romano1 (UID 226141) as collateral, once the loan is repaid I will set back the password and email to the values originally sent by you. If the loan is not repaid by the 22nd this account will become my property.
Thanks,
EcuaMobi
2015-06-17
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
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=qJ4B
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Loan re-paid , please send the account details back, thanks !

txn : https://blockchain.info/tx/08d49fb61d87ef8bbfc2d441897e0614612b8f0607b955e09ce48ab81b1ffb3d
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:14:52 AM

Yes I created that account after the first time I saw someone making that typo. That's to get PM's sent with the typo and to prevent someone to impersonate me by registering that account.

Thats a great Idea. Keep it up man. be careful with loaning to newbs though many many alts.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 11:30:38 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 02:57:56 PM by EcuaMobi

Loan re-paid , please send the account details back, thanks !

txn : https://blockchain.info/tx/08d49fb61d87ef8bbfc2d441897e0614612b8f0607b955e09ce48ab81b1ffb3d

Thank you romano! I confirm I've received it. Unfortunately right now I don't have access to my password manager. I will return your account as soon as I do which I expect to be in about 3-4 hours. I'm sorry about that.

Edit: I've PM'd you the credentials. Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

romano1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:58:47 PM

I have got the account back, Thanks EcuaMobi for helping me with the loan. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: