Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very interesting public survey in the occupied Ukraine  (Read 700 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:52:48 PM

Very interesting public survey in the occupied Ukraine

June 14, 2015

First, the disclaimers: no, I am not naive enough to believe that it is possible to make a truly representative survey in the Nazi-occupied Ukraine. Yes, I do understand that each article, survey or opinion piece published in the Ukraine has been paid for by some interest group.  And no, I do not believe that the people living under the Nazi junta are given enough information to make up their own opinion about these topics.  But still, I think that even with all these caveats the following survey is fascinating.

The survey was made by the Ukrainian based Center for Sociological Studies.  The survey itself is entitled “The results of the survey “Socio-political orientation of citizens“.  The full survey can be seen here in Ukrainian:

http://www.sofia.com.ua/page167.html

and here in machine-translated English:

https://goo.gl/BHXVYr

There are many interesting responses in this survey, but here are the most interesting ones (I have bolded out in red some of the most interesting figures)

http://thesaker.is/very-interesting-public-survey-in-the-occupied-ukraine/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:08:02 PM

Did I read that correctly..They are optimistic about the future? I sure would not be,Russia is breathing down their neck and the Euro is slowly pushing them in.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

Did I read that correctly..They are optimistic about the future? I sure would not be,Russia is breathing down their neck and the Euro is slowly pushing them in.

Maybe they know more about what is going on over there than you and the serial liars that feed you and other gullible idiots bunk in the media.  They are there after all.

Sourgummies

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:19:20 PM

Maybe they know more about what is going on over there than you and the serial liars that feed you and other gullible idiots bunk in the media.  They are there after all.

What?
galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:33:45 PM

I rest my case. This one doesn´t even seem to have a friggin pulse much less any brain activity. Extreme gullibility especially lapping everything up from proven serial liars forever, must point to extreme stupidity.

Sourgummies

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:35:30 PM

Thank you for confirming what I thought. Will skip your posts in the future.

Proceed as normal
galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:36:12 PM

Bye bye forever. I can´t waste time on reading totally brain dead people.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:42:32 PM

Some believe that is most important to stop the war in Donbas, even if you have to give up the occupied territories. Others believe that Ukraine should continue to fight until they establish control over all occupied territories. Which view is closer to you?

The main thing – to stop the war in Donbas, even if you have to give up the occupied territories   

Ukraine should continue to fight until they establish control over all occupied territories   

Hard to say   

galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:44:33 PM

Kinda flies in the face of what serial liars and other psychopaths have been feeding you in the media doesn´t it? Better start looking for more reliable sources of information.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:23:21 AM

The main thing – to stop the war in Donbas, even if you have to give up the occupied territories   

Ukraine should continue to fight until they establish control over all occupied territories   

Hard to say   

A few months ago, the Deutsche Welle published an article claiming that somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000 people have died during the War in Donbass, the vast majority of them being junta soldiers. During the battle for Debaltsevo alone, some 6,000 to 7,000 junta soldiers lost their lives. Still, the junta is claiming that only around 2,400 soldiers have lost their lives so far. They can't hide this information for too long and the ordinary Ukrainians just want to end the conflict by any means, as seen from the results of the survey.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:33:25 AM

Yes. and after the officers had fled from the Debeltsevo pocket nobody was left to order the troops to destroy the mountain of armaments they then left behind when the rebels allowed the remains of that army to retreat. It has to be about the most pathetic campaign for decades in this world. And now they talk big about more of the same. Of course since they´re supported by totally certifiable fruitcakes in Wash. D.C. and London you can´t really expect much in the way of reason or sanity.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:45:14 AM

Yes. and after the officers had fled from the Debeltsevo pocket nobody was left to order the troops to destroy the mountain of armaments they then left behind when the rebels allowed the remains of that army to retreat. It has to be about the most pathetic campaign for decades in this world.

So far, the junta has faced three major debacles during the War in Donbass:

1. The Southern Caludron (1,000 deaths)
2. Ilovaysk (1,000 deaths)
3. Debaltsevo (6,000+ deaths)

But still, Poroshenko want to attack the rebels and seize their territory. He has to realize that although superior in numbers, his army is vastly inferior to that of the rebels in terms of morale and skill.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:00:45 AM

I think if you want to quickly destroy morale in the ranks the best way is to supply them with totally incompetent officers. And the worse the high command is the better. The fish rots from the head down as they say. This is the only sign of any successful operation I´ve been able to detect from this Ukrainian so called military.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:21:03 AM

I think if you want to quickly destroy morale in the ranks the best way is to supply them with totally incompetent officers. And the worse the high command is the better. The fish rots from the head down as they say. This is the only sign of any successful operation I´ve been able to detect from this Ukrainian so called military.

I read somewhere that, you can get promoted as a general in the Ukrainian army, for a payment of as little as $20,000. When someone pays such amounts to become an officer, his main concern will be to earn back that money, in any means possible. But most of the times, it is the poor and hapless conscripts, who have to pay the price for this.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:21:23 AM

I rest my case. This one doesn´t even seem to have a friggin pulse much less any brain activity. Extreme gullibility especially lapping everything up from proven serial liars forever, must point to extreme stupidity.

But the question is -> WHO ARE YOU ? for judging people ... in fact you are and make the same .... as Pro Russian who know to know the truth ... and impose it to all people ... and if we have not the same way of thinking of you , we are stupid ...

This is YOUR democratia ... in fact ... despotic .... i understand now why you like Russia, better for you to go live there.... lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: