Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HaoBTC  (Read 2060 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 09:21:33 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 10:12:59 PM by Lethn

I've seen these guys advertised around Bitcointalk, would anyone even vouch for them? Just curious as to what everybody thought.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:26:08 PM

I've seen these guys advertised around Bitcointalk, would anyone even vouch for them? Just curious as to what everybody thought.

Are they offering cloud mining ? Erik said they are offering wallet service with fixed rate of interest. They are enabled to do so because of their mining power. Did not find anywhere that they are offering cloud mining ! Can you please tell me how many BTC per Ghs they are asking for ?
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 10:12:16 PM

Are they offering cloud mining ? Erik said they are offering wallet service with fixed rate of interest. They are enabled to do so because of their mining power. Did not find anywhere that they are offering cloud mining ! Can you please tell me how many BTC per Ghs they are asking for ?

Oh crap sorry! I must have totally misread their thing, I assumed because they were offering mining dividends that meant cloud mining.

I was referring to this bit

Interest paid out every hour

We invest Bitcoins in miners, and pay out interest every hour

It seems to work like cloud mining but their main business is obviously the wallet.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:54:52 AM

I deposited about 10 btc with them and withdrew it as well as the accumulated interested several days later. the withdrawals and deposits were quick. They seem to have ALOT of proof to show the mining backing this interest and its interesting to see a company offer this unique spin on investing into mining.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 05:01:43 AM

I think it's kind of fishy to offer 8% APR. Plus I would never keep my coins with a third party, no matter who vouches for it.

be careful

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:04:56 AM

Yeah, I think I'll wait and see what others say on the subject before I do anything on them at least, this is why I was asking, realistically cloud mining should only get you about 2% or so.
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:01:48 AM

what is haobtc's ad? I never see it. or I ignored it..  Undecided

but I can believe that any cloud mining was a scam  Angry
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:47:48 AM

Yeah, I think I'll wait and see what others say on the subject before I do anything on them at least, this is why I was asking, realistically cloud mining should only get you about 2% or so.

Wouldn't mind seeing a review myself, it sounds a bit too good to be true, but that doesn't make it impossible....
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:50:33 AM

I see their ads on this forum for several times.

what is haobtc's ad? I never see it. or I ignored it..  Undecided

but I can believe that any cloud mining was a scam  Angry

Here more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023187.0

I don't know if is legit or not, still watching on, looks like their show seriously.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:14:20 AM

I'm trying them with a small amount. Although I'd suggest to be cautious of the financing from now, it has a 10btc minimum

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:45:59 AM

I think it's kind of fishy to offer 8% APR. Plus I would never keep my coins with a third party, no matter who vouches for it.

be careful

have to agree with you; no banks (at least in the USA) offer that kind of interest, 8% is just ridiculous, seems like it might be some sort of ponzi to me.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:50:10 AM

be careful

have to agree with you; no banks (at least in the USA) offer that kind of interest, 8% is just ridiculous, seems like it might be some sort of ponzi to me.

As of now most of these Finance services are ponzi, just like the cloud companies but who knows this might be legit..

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 03:06:41 AM

be careful

I've questioned their rates here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085039.60
It seemed too good to be true for me as well, but their answer was that their mining facility generated very high ROI.  I still can't decide though, as for 8% just seems way too high to be maintained.  They did mention that the interest rates could change in value daily.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:35:54 AM

Sending BTC to some Chinese guy hoping everything goes well? Hm.....no thx.

I do not invest into anything I cannot control anymore. If coins are nicely staking in my cold wallet, that s acceptable.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:20:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtp4gNeGTSw&feature=youtu.be

looks like HaoBTC decided to purchase 3000 avalon 3's, that right. 3000 of them. adds to their credibility a bit but im still doubting that 8% APR...

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:24:28 AM

looks like HaoBTC decided to purchase 3000 avalon 3's, that right. 3000 of them. adds to their credibility a bit but im still doubting that 8% APR...

yeah, adds to their credibility, but I agree with you. 8% is fishy.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:30:06 AM

I see this company very interested to me
I research more information in bitcointalk about HAOBTC

My first thougt i will invest all of my BTC to this service after i see more photo's posting on their Thread

but after i research again about another cloudmining service with higher proof also he is member of bitcoin foundation and now he is scam

I think again and Im not want to invest to cloudmining company, without proof or with more proof like pothos and video

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:31:12 AM

That a interest Bank 8% is enough and legit for Bank
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:33:19 AM

what? show me what bank offers 8% APR with no special conditions. in the USA at least, people are lucky to get anything above 1.05% APR on a savings account. in fact, that 1.05% is considered impressive.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:29:56 PM

what? show me what bank offers 8% APR with no special conditions. in the USA at least, people are lucky to get anything above 1.05% APR on a savings account. in fact, that 1.05% is considered impressive.
1.05% is the standard interest (over 5 grand I believe) provided for savings accounts here aswell.  8% is unheard of for a legitimate bank, at least nowadays.  Regarding haoBTC's legitimacy, I think we will have to wait and see.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: