Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 6BTC loan, repayable tomorrow, needed today  (Read 615 times)
TingCoin (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:31:30 PM

Hi,

Today I ordered 12 BTC from VirWoX, in 2 batches of 6 because of their limits on some payment processors. They manually process the Bitcoin withdrawals, and 1 of my withdrawalss (6 BTC) has been processed already, and the other 6BTC have not.

They state they process them on the morning of every business day.

My terms of the loan:
You pay me 6BTC, and as soon as VirWoX process my other 6BTC withdrawal (could be in the next hour, could be tomorrow...) I will send you the 6BTC straight away. In addition to this, I will send another .5 BTC within the next 3 days.

You're more than welcome to contact me regarding this by replying to the thread or PMing me. Or if you want to send the loan right away, my address is: 17BaaafqPt9fYgXhTwpJqjj5S9YX2wLd3G. PM me or reply in the thread to let me know you've sent the loan, along with the address you want to be repaid on.

Hopefully this isn't a long shot for a new member - As I need these coins today.

Thanks in advance!

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: