Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAGR] Think And Get Rich Coin | A Wealth Symbol | Consult | [X15]  (Read 35246 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:23:02 PM

Do the unsold coin at crowd sale get burned? Most crowdsales do.

Yep they will be burned.
Except in some outstanding cases.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:28:44 PM

That crowdsale is good more, Dev. It is such a successful promotion to me Smiley

And we are receiving any promo advice from community, working togheter is easily in the promotion activities.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

Glad to read about burning the unsold amount - that will definitely rise the value.
For the promotion - we should be more active on facebook , I think. Spead the info and idea to more potential users.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:47:04 PM

Glad to read about burning the unsold amount - that will definitely rise the value.
For the promotion - we should be more active on facebook , I think. Spead the info and idea to more potential users.

Facebook great market definitely will be focused, maybe later we will pay for sponsorship there.
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:41:00 AM

Cool the burned coins will add value to the coin as each coin that remains will be worth so much more.

GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:25:30 AM

I do like the sound of that. It will make the price of each coin grow in value just in and of it's self. Good stuff.
Accommodation

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:01:33 AM

Facebook and Reddit should have threads and pages. Also an official twitter if there isn't and people should follow and tweet and retweet the coin and its news. Banner contest would be good as well and twitter contests like meme's for the coin and or small giveaways (ie post and retweet news about TaGR for 10 coins) that they would ahve to prove by screen cap of their work to collect on giveaway. Those are nice because it brings in new people to the coin who may have not have on their own. Feel free to use any and all of these ideas.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:07:47 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 05:18:13 AM by Tagr.Dev

Facebook and Reddit should have threads and pages. Also an official twitter if there isn't and people should follow and tweet and retweet the coin and its news. Banner contest would be good as well and twitter contests like meme's for the coin and or small giveaways (ie post and retweet news about TaGR for 10 coins) that they would ahve to prove by screen cap of their work to collect on giveaway. Those are nice because it brings in new people to the coin who may have not have on their own. Feel free to use any and all of these ideas.

Yeah the oficial Twitter is @tagrcoin please follow.

And regarding the price @coingrab we did this exactly to make price better.

Anyway we expect a mcap above 300 btc once the content and features come up because we know this market has many coins right now but i know there is one key to have success here and that is: continued hard work (And of course: applying what we show Wink ).
Ginyu Force

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:13:10 AM

I just saw this coin on crowdsale and also on my twitter so I figured I'd check it out. Looks like a nice community coin. I'll be glad to join in too.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:15:02 AM

I just saw this coin on crowdsale and also on my twitter so I figured I'd check it out. Looks like a nice community coin. I'll be glad to join in too.

Glad to see this and welcome aboard!.
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:28:01 AM

My twitter feed was blowing up too. I like that there is an active dev on this coin.  Cool

Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:28:24 AM

The Compass

Principle of energetic resonance.

Practically every scientist is working with the energy resonance principle every day, even more the telecommunications scientists, you are
using it too but you may not know it, you are using this principle every time you use the radio or watch tv, Marconi discovered the radio
when he applied this ancient principle known thousands of years ago to the electromagnetic energy, process that nobody had done before him.
On the movie The Secret we can see how the most important Doctors , Philosophers and Writers apply this principle to the Bioenergy that emits
their bodies every time they feel intense positive thoughts, the principle of the energetic resonance works this way: imagine you have a Diapason ,
a diapason is an audio instrument that emits a whistle just in the exact sonorous frequency, now imagine you put this diapason in a room filled
with thousands of more different diapasons but from those thousands; just the one vibrating at the same frequency as yours; will vibrate, this
means only the one being exactly the same as yours will vibrate, but all the rest will remain in silence, this is the energetic resonance principle.
You know there are hundreds of radio channels being emitted on the sky, each one with a unique and exact frequency , if you want to hear the
88.7 and you syntonize the 99.9 you won't hear your radio station, in no other frequency you will hear what you want but only on the 88.7 because
it is the correct energetic resonance for that station, the same is with the satellite tv, you need to tune in the exact channel number resonance
to see your favorite channel. When you think , speak and feel, you are using electromagnetic energy, sonorous energy and bioenergy to emit an
energetic frequency to the world and as the principle of energetic resonance is applied to all energies then the only scientifically possible is only
what having the same energetic frequency you have thinking, speaking and feeling will resonate to you, the science is telling us that nothing more
can happen, only that, only the same can resonate. To be continued..

-Isaac

Tagr Team
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:58:52 AM

More news:

The crowdsale price is now lower and will be the final one, it's at 50 sat now collecting 10 btc.
The success of the crowdsale will benefit everybody that's why 50 is an excellent price for investors
and for current owners because 50 sat is a price that can be correctly supported once the crowdsale ends.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

More news:

The crowdsale price is now lower and will be the final one, it's at 50 sat now collecting 10 btc.
The success of the crowdsale will benefit everybody that's why 50 is an excellent price for investors
and for current owners because 50 sat is a price that can be correctly supported once the crowdsale ends.

This make the crowdsale even more interesting to me. I already bought some serious amount on the exchange , but will think about getting more Smiley
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

More news:

I'm in. I'm buying some now as that is very a reasonable price indeed.

go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:42:41 PM

Welcome aboard , Xитъp Пeтъp , nice to see such name on the thread Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:46:00 PM

Shut up you bat Milko! Focus on the project here ! Cheesy
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:47:10 PM

That's a great price. It should get a lot of new buyers.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

oh! getting interesting!
glad i bought my stash early  Cheesy

Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:48:25 PM

Welcome Hityor_Petar ,

The Q&A section on the website is going to be between users too, a site similar to yahoo answers but with unique features from us and our coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: