Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:35:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina church shooting: Nine die in Charleston 'hate crime'  (Read 3579 times)
Aggressor66 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:45:34 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33179019

Nine people have died in a shooting at a historic African-American church in Charleston in the US state of South Carolina.

City police chief Gregory Mullen described the attack at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church as a "hate crime".

He said eight victims died in the church and another shortly afterwards.

Police later issued surveillance images of the suspect - a white male in his 20s - and a vehicle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:03:03 PM

Racial tensions will increase in the United States, as the Non-Hispanic Whites rapidly become a minority in the country. Still it is too early to confirm whether this attack was a racially motivated one or not. It could be some schizophrenic killing his random victims, or some ISIS guy, taking "revenge" against the Unietd States.
Aggressor66 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:25:14 PM

Racial tensions will increase in the United States, as the Non-Hispanic Whites rapidly become a minority in the country. Still it is too early to confirm whether this attack was a racially motivated one or not. It could be some schizophrenic killing his random victims, or some ISIS guy, taking "revenge" against the Unietd States.

Probably will be call a deranged white shooter like the one in Norway that blow up and kill 72 persons!
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:37:08 PM

I know this sad event happened in a church...
but how do you know specifically it was a hate crime?
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:50:17 PM

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/18/gunman-kills-9-at-historically-black-church-during-bible-study/

Pinckney’s cousin told WAFF-TV that the gunman specifically asked for the reverend before Bible study and sat next to him before opening fire. The cousin says survivors told her that the gunman told them, “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

i dislike blacks but this plays into liberal leftists hands, i mean why a church, were there no bloods or crips he could have taken out instead to make his point

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:54:22 PM

I dislike blacks but this plays into liberal leftists hands, i mean why a church, were there no bloods or crips he could have taken out instead to make his point

If he tries to confront the bloods or crips all alone, then he'll get his ass kicked. These people are having some of the most advanced weapons available in the United States. And from his age, he does not seems to be that experienced in handling the fire-arms. It seems that he just chose some soft target, by attacking a church where most of the devotees were elderly.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 05:41:47 PM by gentlemand

Read up on it. He left someone alive so they could report what happened. He 'justified' his actions by saying 'I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.'

He's also pictured wearing apartheid symbols. What a loathsome maggot.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:37:19 PM

It seems like the shooting was racially motivated. The perpetrator has been identified as Dylann Roof, a 21-year old non-Hispanic White. He has been detained by the cops. According to the witnesses, the gunman told the victims "You rape our women and you're taking over our country". Still it seems a bit strange that 6 out of the 9 killed were female.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:01:30 PM

This looks to me like another case of a nut they scraped up off the street, pumped him full of drugs, wound him up, handed him a loaded gun and dumped him in front of the church. This method is becoming quite a popular tactic to push gun control. Too bad no one in the church was armed, he might have not killed anyone. He certainly would have never been able to shoot 9 people.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:34:46 PM

This looks to me like another case of a nut they scraped up off the street, pumped him full of drugs, wound him up, handed him a loaded gun and dumped him in front of the church. This method is becoming quite a popular tactic to push gun control. Too bad no one in the church was armed, he might have not killed anyone. He certainly would have never been able to shoot 9 people.

Why does every single happening have to be down to 'Them'?

There are plenty of people who are nuts enough without shadowy powers encouraging them.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:08:48 PM

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:28:20 PM

Why does every single happening have to be down to 'Them'?
There are plenty of people who are nuts enough without shadowy powers encouraging them.

Did I address "every single happening" or just this instance? The FBI as well as other agencies here in the US have a very long and publicly documented history of finding impoverished feeble minded people, pumping them full of drugs and bad ideas, then giving them the weapons and money they need to commit a violent act so they can justify their own existence as well as create more social pressure for gun confiscation or more unconstitutional anti-terror laws.

You are talking James Bond movie conspiracy, I am talking military tactics that have been in use by various interests since society existed. Sure there are plenty of nuts, but nuts don't just randomly pick racially/religious driven targets that happen to create a perfectly timed political firestorm a few months before an election, and in the midst of riots in several places nation wide consisting mostly of blacks reacting to police violence against them. It is very clear various groups are attempting to initiate a race war in the US using a combination of violence and media. Chastise me all you want for seeing patterns you are willfully ignorant of, it doesn't make you any more correct, or make my observations incorrect just because the perpetrators aren't publicly known.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:50:40 PM

Some time ago there was a "mass shooting" in my country, a 16 year old disturbed teenager tried to slaughter his classmates and teacher, well, there was no shooting because it may be quite difficult to get a gun, specially if you are 16 years old, he tried though.

Not being able to acquire a gun he then proceeded the "massacre" with 5 kitchen knives, in the end 5 people were injured without severity and no one was killed.

The guy confessed he was motivated by the Columbine and Sandy Hook massacres and the goal was to kill 60 people to set a record.

Still no mass murders/shootings in my country till today.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:53:50 PM

They were talking about this on the major sports talk station today on the drive time/rush hour show and none of these hosts were calling for gun control, just more focus on mental issues going forward. This is a very influential and popular show in the metro Detroit area yet it's not a standard conservative talk show as it focuses on sports. They even criticized Obama for trying to fit in some gun control talk when the main issues here were prescription drugs and racial hatred. Furthermore, the dad had to have known his son was a racist and a drug user so buying him a gun for his 21st birthday was stupid and potentially a liable against him.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:07:34 AM

Some time ago there was a "mass shooting" in my country, a 16 year old disturbed teenager tried to slaughter his classmates and teacher, well, there was no shooting because it may be quite difficult to get a gun, specially if you are 16 years old, he tried though.

Not being able to acquire a gun he then proceeded the "massacre" with 5 kitchen knives, in the end 5 people were injured without severity and no one was killed.

The guy confessed he was motivated by the Columbine and Sandy Hook massacres and the goal was to kill 60 people to set a record.

Still no mass murders/shootings in my country till today.

So in short, an insane child couldn't access guns in your comparatively tiny country, therefore gun control works. Cool story bro. Too bad the overall rate of crime and violence percapita is higher in countries where guns are banned.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:24:51 AM

CHARLESTON SHOOTER WAS ON DRUG LINKED TO VIOLENT OUTBURSTS
Dylann Storm Roof was taking habit-forming drug suboxone

Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof was reportedly taking a drug that has been linked with sudden outbursts of violence, fitting the pattern of innumerable other mass shooters who were on or had recently come off pharmaceutical drugs linked to aggression.

According to a CBS News report, earlier this year when cops searched Roof after he was acting suspiciously inside a Bath and Body Works store, they found “orange strips” that Roof told officers was suboxone, a narcotic that is used to treat opiate addiction.

Suboxone is a habit-forming drug that has been connected with sudden outbursts of aggression.

A user on the MD Junction website relates how her husband “became violent, smashing things and threatening me,” after just a few days of coming off suboxone.

Another poster on the Drugs.com website tells the story of how his personality completely changed as a result of taking suboxone.

The individual relates how he became “nasty” and “violent” just weeks into taking the drug, adding that he would “snap” and be mean to people for no reason.

Another poster reveals how his son-in-law “completely changed on suboxone,” and that the drug sent him into “self-destruct mode.”

More...http://www.infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:28:14 AM

PASSERBY SCREAMS LIVE ON CNN: ‘WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS,’ OBAMA AN ‘UNCLE TOM’

Thursday while reporting on the tragic aftermath of the mass shooting live from outside the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston Don Lemon was yelled at by a Africa-American woman upset with the coverage.

Right before Lemon is in introduced you can hear the woman off camera shout, “Report the real truth. We are angry. White people are terrorists.”

Once lemon came on the woman went on camera and said several times “Are you angry Don?”

Before they cut away she added, “The President is a puppet. Stop the Lies. He’s an uncle Tom too. President Obama is an Uncle Tom.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/18/passerby-screams-live-on-cnn-white-people-are-terrorists-obama-an-uncle-tom/
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:37:27 AM

Charleston Shooting: A Closer Look at Alleged Gunman Dylann Roof

Dylann Roof, the alleged gunman authorities say is responsible for killing nine people in a predominantly black Charleston, South Carolina, church Wednesday night, had been “planning something like that for six months,” according to his roommate.

Dalton Tyler, who said he has known Roof for seven months to one year, said he saw the white, 21-year-old suspect just last week.

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

Tyler said he met Roof, a Lexington, South Carolina native, through a good friend. He also said Roof’s parents, with whom he said the suspect was “on and off,” had previously bought him a gun but never allowed him to take it with him until this past week.

Dylan Roof’s grandfather, Joe Roof, declined to comment to ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charleston-shooting-closer-alleged-gunman-dylann-roof/story?id=31865375
AJMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:21:26 AM

PASSERBY SCREAMS LIVE ON CNN: ‘WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS,’ OBAMA AN ‘UNCLE TOM’

Thursday while reporting on the tragic aftermath of the mass shooting live from outside the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston Don Lemon was yelled at by a Africa-American woman upset with the coverage.

Right before Lemon is in introduced you can hear the woman off camera shout, “Report the real truth. We are angry. White people are terrorists.”

Once lemon came on the woman went on camera and said several times “Are you angry Don?”

Before they cut away she added, “The President is a puppet. Stop the Lies. He’s an uncle Tom too. President Obama is an Uncle Tom.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/18/passerby-screams-live-on-cnn-white-people-are-terrorists-obama-an-uncle-tom/

They do know blacks are killing dozens around the country on a daily basis, mainly in the innercity areas? They jump each other, get into lethal situations much more often than any other race, and represent a disproportionate percentage in national crime statistic, both reported and unreported.

The whole fcking world knows this, in and outside of US. No amount of blame shifting, shuck and jiving, or running by your mouth will earn blacks anything other than contempt and derision from the world as long as they act in a racially motivated manner that raises aggression and hostility from majority of human population.

It's a real shame that this shooter went after a peaceful church gathering however. Now, if he could only find a group of hood rats and gangbangers to ambush, that would have been written off as another gang related killing.

Pointless killing.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:06:19 AM

I wouldn't be surprised, if the authorities are behind this incident. The perpetrator already had a criminal record, and he was an addict of the drug suboxone for many years. That said, he seems to have used the gun, which he received as a present from his father, for his 21st birthday. And according to the cops, they knew that he had active links to the white supremacists for many years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: