Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClamStaker.net - The easiest way to STAKE Your CLAMS for maximum profit!  (Read 707 times)
ClamStaker.net (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:23:32 AM

Beta test on private domain complete during the week, site is fully functional! Thanks to all from IRC who helped out.

Introducing the easiest way to stake your CLAMS. No technical requirements, no client and no profit flooded profit share needed. The most profitable way to stake your clams has just hit the web
support: support@clamstaker.net
CLICK THE GIANT CLAM TO GET STARTED!

https://clamstaker.net/assets/clamlogo2.png

Features:
-- Stake and Track your CLAMS Daily, NO fees.
-- Easily Deposit and INSTANTLY Withdraw CLAMS and Profits!
-- CASHOUT INSTANTLY with unique ID and address links, you can deposit and withdraw in a matter of 30 seconds!
-- 6 confirmation requirements on all deposits before instant withdrawal
-- Stake with one of the LARGEST pools in the CLAM community
-- Get tracked statistics on your Stakes DAILY
-- EXTREMELY user friendly UI
-- NO FEES, The only benefit to the owner is a larger pool and more of a chance to stake!
-- LARGE POOL - HIGHER STAKING CHANCES!
-- Not overcrowded....some may feel staking at JD is impossible due to overcrowded investor pool.
-- Low minimum stake (1CLAM)

What are you waiting for? Stake your CLAMS at ClamStaker INSTANTLY today!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:42:08 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 11:57:22 AM by andulolika

Be carefull this is likely to be a scam, if you prove me wrong ill delete the post.

proof: http://blocktree.io/richlist/CLAM which one is your staking wallet?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
ClamStaker.net (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:57:11 AM

Be carefull this is likely to be a scam, if you prove me wrong ill delete the post.
Hello, I would be more than happy to provide any information about the staking pool if you have any specifics that you need.
Thanks!
~ClamStaker.net
Arrogantx

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:58:52 AM

Where are these 25,000~ clam you claim to have staking, where are the addresses.... Also, Who are you?  Why do you feel people should trust you with their clam? Your site is far from reassuring and I see no proof of solvency.

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:03:41 PM

The site is really poor I think. Probably this is scam, new account, fishy site, and the identity is strange Roll Eyes
ClamStaker.net (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:07:39 PM

The site is really poor I think. Probably this is scam, new account, fishy site, and the identity is strange Roll Eyes

I purposely made the site in a very plain and easy to use manor. I am more than happy to change to a modern type of site in the future, but went for a much user friendly and direct approach.

Where are these 25,000~ clam you claim to have staking, where are the addresses.... Also, Who are you?  Why do you feel people should trust you with their clam? Your site is far from reassuring and I see no proof of solvency.

I would provide you with an address of 24,000~CLAMS in it, if I had one....The most effective way to stake is in multiple addresses and TXIDs. As soon as I heard about clam I jumped on board and made many addresses/TXIDs, the wallet has at least 200 addresses from new stakings as well as all addresses generated on the site and linked with UIDs.
The pool holds 20,000~ CLAMS of our own, by operating this site and receiving more members in the pool, the chance of us getting staked is a lot higher. No fees, just a higher stake rate which is profitable.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:15:15 PM

I purposely made the site in a very plain and easy to use manor. I am more than happy to change to a modern type of site in the future, but went for a much user friendly and direct approach.

Where are these 25,000~ clam you claim to have staking, where are the addresses.... Also, Who are you?  Why do you feel people should trust you with their clam? Your site is far from reassuring and I see no proof of solvency.

I would provide you with an address of 24,000~CLAMS in it, if I had one....The most effective way to stake is in multiple addresses and TXIDs. As soon as I heard about clam I jumped on board and made many addresses/TXIDs, the wallet has at least 200 addresses from new stakings as well as all addresses generated on the site and linked with UIDs.
The pool holds 20,000~ CLAMS of our own, by operating this site and receiving more members in the pool, the chance of us getting staked is a lot higher. No fees, just a higher stake rate which is profitable.

If you check the richlist you would see the most rich wallets, a wallet containts more than 1 address, or you have 2000 wallets?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
ClamStaker.net (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:17:01 PM

If you check the richlist you would see the most rich wallets, a wallet containts more than 1 address, or you have 2000 wallets?

I already explained earlier that the site (and wallet for that matter) runs on hundreds of unique addresses, as well as the wallet has (intentionally to acquire more stakes).

Arrogantx

Activity: 166

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Note: this site is already offline.

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:04:39 PM

Note: this site is already offline.

Note: I pity without someone dropped this story and laid something on this site. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: