Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lending upto 0.0088 btc  (Read 801 times)
hasmukhh (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:01:04 PM

the amount is less since I am making a fresh start in this platform. the amount would be increased gradually after a few days.
so , let me know.
Bitcoinerist

Activity: 70

Loan me, 1-5% interest :P Moooooo

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:14:10 PM

the amount is less since I am making a fresh start in this platform. the amount would be increased gradually after a few days.
so , let me know.

I would like to loan 0.005 btc. :S

Cows are nice Tongue Gotta love them #MooMooDude COWS!
hasmukhh (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:46:05 AM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any
Bitcoinerist

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:49:00 AM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

Address: 1M8q4sGZoarRrDiVz1BJXjcw7rpH1EeKE1
Repayment Time: 3-5 days
Interest 5%
Collateral: none, but I can give you all the information possible and answer any questions.

Thanks!

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:58:15 AM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

careful. this guy have requested 5+ loans since yesterday and all of them are ridiculous. check his trust page.
Bitcoinerist

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:04:59 AM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

careful. this guy have requested 5+ loans since yesterday and all of them are ridiculous. check his trust page.

That doesn't mean that I'm a scammer. Right now, I really need to pay someone back, but I can't deposit until this Sunday! I can pay back after that Sunday, but people don't believe me.... I asked in lots of different places because I knew all of them were gonna deny,but I tried for that 0.1% of chance. :/

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:08:19 AM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

That doesn't mean that I'm a scammer. Right now, I really need to pay someone back, but I can't deposit until this Sunday! I can pay back after that Sunday, but people don't believe me.... I asked in lots of different places because I knew all of them were gonna deny,but I tried for that 0.1% of chance. :/

WoW from 0.5 BTC loan request to just 0.005 BTC...you won't get here a loan with no collateral!End of the story and stop wasting your time newbie.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:55:30 AM

Changing amount of loan needed constantly actually does mean you're up to no good. Fact is that you are trying to get whatever you can and run away.
If you have no valid collateral, you shouldn't even try. You are risking nothing, but the lender risks whole loan when trusting it to you.

cheers
Bitcoinerist

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:50:47 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

WoW from 0.5 BTC loan request to just 0.005 BTC...you won't get here a loan with no collateral!End of the story and stop wasting your time newbie.

Changing amount of loan needed constantly actually does mean you're up to no good. Fact is that you are trying to get whatever you can and run away.
If you have no valid collateral, you shouldn't even try. You are risking nothing, but the lender risks whole loan when trusting it to you.

cheers

Well, I change the amount of loan for a reason. I needed to pay back someone 0.8 btc. So I needed 0.5 btc and others, but my close friend loaned me 0.7 btc and I paid back, so I just have to pay back 0.1 btc now.... :/

niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:01:30 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

cheers

Well, I change the amount of loan for a reason. I needed to pay back someone 0.8 btc. So I needed 0.5 btc and others, but my close friend loaned me 0.7 btc and I paid back, so I just have to pay back 0.1 btc now.... :/

I doubt that you have even 0.001 BTC in your BTC wallet.Again, stop wasting your time because you won't get a loan!
Bitcoinerist

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

cheers

I doubt that you have even 0.001 BTC in your BTC wallet.Again, stop wasting your time because you won't get a loan!

If you are not going to loan me, will you leave me alone and stop calling me a scammer? -.- Whatever I say, I know that you people will call me a scammer just because I'm a newbie.

niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

cheers

If you are not going to loan me, will you leave me alone and stop calling me a scammer? -.- Whatever I say, I know that you people will call me a scammer just because I'm a newbie.

We have rules here kid, NO COLLATERAL, NO LOAN! (Exceptions: Trusted users and higher ranked members) Hard to understand?

If you want to get a no collateral loan, get reputation here and be a better member to this community.Tip: Make a new account because I doubt anyone will remove the negative feedbacks..you are still newbie so you have nothing  to lose with making a new account.
Bitcoinerist

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:39:29 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

cheers

We have rules here kid, NO COLLATERAL, NO LOAN! (Exceptions: Trusted users and higher ranked members) Hard to understand?

If you want to get a no collateral loan, get reputation here and be a better member to this community.Tip: Make a new account because I doubt anyone will remove the negative feedbacks..you are still newbie so you have nothing  to lose with making a new account.

I thought it would take months, maybe years to become a trusted member and right now, I don't have that much time. :/

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:24:38 PM

I thought it would take months, maybe years to become a trusted member and right now, I don't have that much time. :/

then heed my advice, don't waste your time trying to get a loan here because no one will trust you anytime soon. not without a collateral.
go and borrow more money from your "close friend" (or "normal person, whatever) or somewhere else.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:46:46 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
hasmukhh (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:13:01 AM

well my friend , rules apply to everyone.  collateral is a must if you are a newbie.
I wont call you a scammer since you are a newbie but the thing is lending is a give and take process.
you gotta give some for a collateral to get a loan . the amount of loan doesn't matter. what matters is the trust.
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:54:14 PM

so , let me know.

give me the details
your btc address
repayment time
interest
collateral if any

cheers

If you want to get a no collateral loan, get reputation here and be a better member to this community.Tip: Make a new account because I doubt anyone will remove the negative feedbacks..you are still newbie so you have nothing  to lose with making a new account.

You are obviously trying to scam some coins, if you can repay a 0.5 loan, why are there only faucet payouts in your wallet?
https://blockchain.info/address/1M8q4sGZoarRrDiVz1BJXjcw7rpH1EeKE1
the first wallet in your taint analysis belongs to moon bitcoin faucet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: