Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: italian school forcing children to become trannies  (Read 1997 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:13:01 PM

From Breitbart:

In the northern Italian city of Trieste, parents are in uproar over a taxpayer-funded elementary school program that includes dressing little boys as girls and girls as boys to overcome so-called “gender stereotypes.” Schools are calling the exercise “the game of respect,” which purportedly adopts many guidelines from the European standards on sex education, attributed to the World Health Organization.

The so-called “game of respect” consists in a box containing several cards, presenting the figures of different working roles: male and female housewives and husbands, male and female plumbers and firefighters, with the figures represented in exactly the same way to show that males and females are completely interchangeable.

There is also a card with a game called “If he were she and she were he,” where boys and girls are expected to exchange the clothes they are wearing: the boy dresses as a girl and the girl as a boy, and they discuss how they feel in that new “role.”
http://www.dailyslave.com/italy-school-forcing-elementary-students-to-experiment-with-crossdressing/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:36:21 PM

Parents are especially up in arms over the school district’s attempt to conceal the program and its contents from them. The father of one of the children, Amedeo Rossetti, said that in early February, he attended a PTA meeting where the program for the second semester was presented. When Rossetti posed specific questions on issues of gender, school administrators categorically denied the presence of gender-based activities at the school.

One of the goals of the protesters is the enforcement of European art. 26 regarding “informed consent,” whereby parents can ask the school to be informed before their children are introduced to courses with themes like those regarding gender theory.

Parents are also protesting a sex education program for kindergarten students intended to highlight the similarities and differences between boys’ and girls’ bodies. The program involves one child lying down and the others placing their hand first on the child’s heart to feel how it beats, then on the diaphragm to feel it rise and fall. The text reads that “obviously in the genital area children can see that they are made differently from one another.” Though the text does not specifically state that the children are to touch each other in the genital area, parents are complaining that it is “understood.”

And this is why if I had children I would home school them. It's bad enough you have to worry about your son or daughter being beaten - or raped - in what is more like a modern-day prison, but the insane amount of brainwashing by the Globalistbots with their programming is maddening.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:29:10 PM

From Breitbart:

In the northern Italian city of Trieste, parents are in uproar over a taxpayer-funded elementary school program that includes dressing little boys as girls and girls as boys to overcome so-called “gender stereotypes.” Schools are calling the exercise “the game of respect,” which purportedly adopts many guidelines from the European standards on sex education, attributed to the World Health Organization.

The so-called “game of respect” consists in a box containing several cards, presenting the figures of different working roles: male and female housewives and husbands, male and female plumbers and firefighters, with the figures represented in exactly the same way to show that males and females are completely interchangeable.

There is also a card with a game called “If he were she and she were he,” where boys and girls are expected to exchange the clothes they are wearing: the boy dresses as a girl and the girl as a boy, and they discuss how they feel in that new “role.”
http://www.dailyslave.com/italy-school-forcing-elementary-students-to-experiment-with-crossdressing/

I am all about respect and respecting whatever people do with their private life but this is just insanely stupid and far fetched, why would you make a straight kid dress up as a wife and act feminine? this is utter bullshit. No wonder young men are more and more effeminate and depressed in this generation. They mix respect with shit like this and so we have what we have.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:54:00 PM

It is a shame that transgender people feel confused about their sexuality.... lets confuse ALL THE CHILDREN'S gender identities that way it will be even for everyone! If transgender people can't have the gender identity of their choice, then boys and girls should be denied their gender identity as well!
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:06:43 AM

LOL so much fail... brainwashing in this thread run so deep. Neckbeards don't even see which side they're on...

Children are brainwashed from day 1 that:
blue is for boys, pink is for girls.
Boys must wear "boyish" clothes, and girls "girlish" clothes. The actual style doesn't matter, as long as it conforms with mainstream dogma. Conformity for the sake of "safety" because concerned parents don't want their darling children to get exposed to other people's prejudice and bullying, when in actual fact it's their own fear and prejudice that gets transferred, thus perpetuating the cycle.
boy toys, girl toys...
That their urinating bits are like an implanted microchip in a dystopian movie where, inevitably, it's some robots or an over-the-top communist society that dictates their personal future. Think: Logan's Run.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:10:59 AM

It is a shame that transgender people feel confused about their sexuality.... lets confuse ALL THE CHILDREN'S gender identities that way it will be even for everyone! If transgender people can't have the gender identity of their choice, then boys and girls should be denied their gender identity as well!

Italy seems to be following the example of Sweden and Norway, where the government has declared that establishing a gender-neutral society is their norm. And kids are targeted more than the adults, because they are less likely to complain, and they are more prone to brain washing. In Russia, attempting this would have been a punishable offence, and the school principal would have been jailed by now.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1507

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

Nice purpose, but I think its a strange method. imo let parents teach kids themselves about that in home. And, I think elementary students are not really care about genders, they just want to play with friends. The elementary school ages is not suitable yet to be taught about gender. The best way is teach it in high school ages, but it's better in normal ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:56:45 PM

LOL so much fail... brainwashing in this thread run so deep. Neckbeards don't even see which side they're on...

Boys must wear "boyish" clothes, and girls "girlish" clothes. The actual style doesn't matter, as long as it conforms with mainstream dogma. Conformity for the sake of "safety" because concerned parents don't want their darling children to get exposed to other people's prejudice and bullying, when in actual fact it's their own fear and prejudice that gets transferred, thus perpetuating the cycle.
boy toys, girl toys...
That their urinating bits are like an implanted microchip in a dystopian movie where, inevitably, it's some robots or an over-the-top communist society that dictates their personal future. Think: Logan's Run.

Logan's Run... That's a great movie, one of my all time favorites even though someone watching it now would probably find it cheesy due to the time it was made
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:58:55 PM

Its getting scary when a small segment of society dictate the norm for the rest of us. Recently read that a local transvestite is pushing to have gender eliminated from birth certificates as it discriminates. What worries me is this push to allow kids to have these sex changes at a young age! I see parents pushing kids in hockey living through them and giving the kid no life. Just imagine how much fun some of these people living through their kids could have pushing their kid to think they need a sex change at the age of 5!

I am all for allowing people freedom to choose but when it starts to step on the majority to make so few more comfortable,I draw the line.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

boy toys, girl toys...

Sorry but that theory has been proven incorrect. It has been demonstrated with peer reviewed studies that gender preferences towards certain toys for example are innate BEFORE socialization. This is also echoed in primate tests.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/homo-consumericus/201212/sex-specific-toy-preferences-learned-or-innate

This also explains why certain industries are dominated by men, and some are dominated by women, in spite of large programs to incentivize a more balanced gender demographic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

As far as designating males blue and females pink, I am not sure I would classify that as "brainwashing". Additionally I find color choices to be largely inconsequential to this discussion, because we are talking about changing a child's gender identity by having them switch gender roles. EVERYONE has a gender role, like it or not. Colors are potentially indicative of gender, but if you saw a boy wearing pink pants, or a girl wearing a blue dress, chances are there would be no confusion about their gender for anyone.

People may feel more like one gender other than their biology, but the fact remains they still are either forced to choose one, or deal with the consequences that come to any individual for being "different". I don't think it is appropriate to confuse the gender identities of every child on an industrial scale just so that a minority of people who are unhappy with their biological gender are unwilling to either accept their biological state, or continue to deal with what happens to ANY individual when they are "different" regardless of gender.

I am not saying ostracizing people for being "different" is acceptable, but I also find it fairly naive to assume that you can condition this response out of people. It is pretty much a biological vestige of evolutionary processes. People who do not look like you are not of your tribe, and therefore potentially pose a threat.

I certainly don't think educational institutions have a right to do this either, because it also has negative effects upon children who are comfortable with their own gender by creating confusion which was not there previously during a critical stage of forming their own gender identity.

Not every boy and girl are brainwashed. In fact most boys and girls are perfectly happy just being boys and girls. What gives anyone the right to take that away from them en-mass to satiate a small group of people?
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:14:51 AM

I love how they took prayer away in school yet you can brainwash a bunch of 8 year olds on gender.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:40:18 AM

At least they are not following the example of Norway. There, the radical feminists in charge of the kindergartens and schools have made it mandatory that male children should sit down like girls, in order to urinate. Incidents such as this one has been going in Norway and Sweden for many years now. As a result, we will be having a bunch of emasculated vikings as the majority of Scandinavian citizens by the next generation.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2006/09/29/boys-must-sit-to-pee-in-norway-school/
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:19:34 AM

At least they are not following the example of Norway. There, the radical feminists in charge of the kindergartens and schools have made it mandatory that male children should sit down like girls, in order to urinate. Incidents such as this one has been going in Norway and Sweden for many years now. As a result, we will be having a bunch of emasculated vikings as the majority of Scandinavian citizens by the next generation.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2006/09/29/boys-must-sit-to-pee-in-norway-school/

LOL, WTF?

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:37:10 AM

I think the people who come with all these kinds of 'creative games' are really stupid and sick in the mind. What they really need is some education themselves. Poor kids who are confused, are being confused more. I don't understand how transgender people might feel about this. Maybe, like a joke? Sad.

mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:06:55 AM

I agree. Its demeaning, I too wonder what would be the take of the transgender community over this. It was certainly a very innapropriate thing to do. Are the parents fine with whatever happened? If it was me, I would shut down the school, sue them for money and invest that in btc  Tongue

stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:16:13 AM

I agree. Its demeaning, I too wonder what would be the take of the transgender community over this. It was certainly a very innapropriate thing to do. Are the parents fine with whatever happened? If it was me, I would shut down the school, sue them for money and invest that in btc  Tongue

Haha, that's a smart move. I would do the same, but I am impotent so I need to adopt kids first Tongue
Just kidding, but I genuinely laughed over that last line haha

Bitcoiner2015

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:54:59 AM

I don't see the problem.  Maybe they will like it or realise that it what they want to do.  If not then go back to normal...
They aren't suggesting people try homosexual sex, that would be different.  They are just showing that social 'norms' don't need to be enforced.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:25:07 AM

I think the people who come with all these kinds of 'creative games' are really stupid and sick in the mind. What they really need is some education themselves. Poor kids who are confused, are being confused more. I don't understand how transgender people might feel about this. Maybe, like a joke? Sad.

This is what happens when we mix politics with education. In most of the schools (especially those funded by the tax payers), we have radical feminists and the LGBT radicals in control of the curriculum and training, and in some other schools (private ones run by religious bodies), we have religious nuts in charge, who brainwash the children.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:30:21 AM

From Breitbart:

I am all about respect and respecting whatever people do with their private life but this is just insanely stupid and far fetched, why would you make a straight kid dress up as a wife and act feminine? this is utter bullshit. No wonder young men are more and more effeminate and depressed in this generation. They mix respect with shit like this and so we have what we have.

The people in charge who lecture the younger generation don't want respect, they want obedience and they don't care how mentally damaged and traumatised children will grow up from it.

I do think this is far fetched as well, you should all bear in mind this is posted by saddampbuh and by an obscure almost certainly idiotic news website.

However, I certainly wouldn't put it past any of those assholes to try and attempt it. By the way, here's a tip guys, I don't really consider a story real unless it's been confirmed by multiple sources, that's called peer reviewing your material.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:54:18 AM

I don't see the problem.  Maybe they will like it or realise that it what they want to do.  If not then go back to normal...
They aren't suggesting people try homosexual sex, that would be different.  They are just showing that social 'norms' don't need to be enforced.

"Go back to normal"? You mean that is the only time these people confuse the gender identity of these children? And why is this the schools role to do these things?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: