Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform to open a fund and sell shares  (Read 861 times)
nelruk (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:27:43 PM

I have an investment plan and so far is going really good. But in order to keep growing, I need to do more than a P2P loan, I want to sell shares/bonds to my investors. What platforms are available? I've heard Coinsortium.co but I looked and is offline.

Someone gave me Cryptostocks. Anyone used this? Another options perhaps?

Thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:20:51 PM

Have you considered doing an IPO? sure bitcoin related IPOs have had bad press, but if your project is legit people tend to support it and projects get funded pretty quick. Not an expert on this tho so I would wait for second opinion.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:03:16 AM

Cryptostocks, besides its legitimacy, seems good, but it does offer a very low volume, and ltc volume is almost absent, i think it's better to create your own project about this maybe starting a business here on bitcointalk, than searching for almost died website

and i can't find nothing else with this subject, probably because it isn't a thing that raise so much interest
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:12:01 AM

I have an investment plan and so far is going really good. But in order to keep growing, I need to do more than a P2P loan, I want to sell shares/bonds to my investors. What platforms are available? I've heard Coinsortium.co but I looked and is offline.

Thanks  Smiley

Not sure about website of Cryptoo Currency but there is eToro out there which is pretty famous and used by millions of people and I guess they added Bitcoin lately , However I don't think you can sell shares of your own companies , only buying stocks etc .. of big companies like Google , Yahoo , Bing , Facebook etc ... then sell them when the price rise to make some profit or even better .. you can Copy other investors on the website by clicking "Copy" on their profile (most of users of that website are professionals so that would be a good option to make profit) , too bad it's not available on my country and other countries so check their PDF if you are interessted on investing there (to see ur country) : https://site.etoro.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Terms_and_Conditions_eToro.pdf

nelruk (OP)

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:13:25 PM

Have you considered doing an IPO?

Yes. But first, I wanted to do in a platform, that's why I started to asked. Smiley

Cryptostocks, besides its legitimacy, seems good, but it does offer a very low volume, and ltc volume is almost absent, i think it's better to create your own project about this maybe starting a business here on bitcointalk, than searching for almost died website

and i can't find nothing else with this subject, probably because it isn't a thing that raise so much interest

I created my own project and I have my plan, just though that were any platform that could help me with the raising, IPO and other stuffs. I appreciate your honest opinion, almost died website.  Cheesy

However, if I'm going to do for my own place, does anybody know what is the best way to make the fundraising in my website? For the record, I'm developing the website so, if you're going to offer some tool, I'm all eyes. Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

Not sure about website of Cryptoo Currency but there is eToro out there which is pretty famous and used by millions of people and I guess they added Bitcoin lately , However I don't think you can sell shares of your own companies , only buying stocks etc .. of big companies like Google , Yahoo , Bing , Facebook etc ... then sell them when the price rise to make some profit or even better .. you can Copy other investors on the website by clicking "Copy" on their profile (most of users of that website are professionals so that would be a good option to make profit) , too bad it's not available on my country and other countries so check their PDF if you are interessted on investing there (to see ur country) : https://site.etoro.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Terms_and_Conditions_eToro.pdf

I want to start trading there. Thankfully in my country is allowed but my capital is too short and I want to do some serious stuff. In eToro the strong part is the FOREX trading market than stock market.

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:10:54 PM

Please check Nxt Asset Exchange. It is one of the best asset and crowdfunding platforms in crypto world, IMHO.
https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Asset_Exchange
http://nxt.org/about/asset-exchange/

Each investor can buy shares / assets with NXT or Bitcoin over https://trade.secureae.com for example.

If you need help, feel free to contact me.
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:18:18 PM

Have you considered doing an IPO? sure bitcoin related IPOs have had bad press, but if your project is legit people tend to support it and projects get funded pretty quick. Not an expert on this tho so I would wait for second opinion.
it seems like a good idea my uncle is into these sort of things and he thinks IPOs are probably a good way to go i myself have no idea but i would like to know a bit more about it

nelruk (OP)

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:23:21 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 07:04:26 PM by nelruk

Please check Nxt Asset Exchange. It is one of the best asset and crowdfunding platforms in crypto world, IMHO.
https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Asset_Exchange
http://nxt.org/about/asset-exchange/

Each investor can buy shares / assets with NXT or Bitcoin over https://trade.secureae.com for example.

If you need help, feel free to contact me.

They saying they're shutting down in a few days...is this going to affect if I open now?

Thanks  Smiley

Maybe you can create colored coins (via coinprism.com for example) and sell them to your investors.

I will try opening here my project. Thank you! Smiley

MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:48:52 PM

Hello

Can you contact me via pm and tell me more about this project?
I really want to know more and more
I also have some ideas about
Waithing for reply, thank you.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:23:53 PM

Thanks  Smiley

I wouldnt suggest cryptostocks since, even though its working, it does not have any support at all anymore. The owner probably lets the project lying around, dying. So if you have any problems you wont get anythings solved. So better dont do it.

I would suggest you take a look at the nxt marketplace.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:21:52 AM

Thanks  Smiley
When your current investment plan are really going good, then keep doing for another 2 to 3 years, meanwhile buy some bitcoin and invest in bitcoin trading, just play around to see how it's works, for sure in bitcoin at present there is no losses and eventually you are going to get your profit while buying and selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: