Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones "John snow"  (Read 603 times)
Malaki (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:52:18 PM

hello friends  Smiley  what do you think about season 5 episode 10 ending?  and whats your opinion about John snows comeback?  would he worg or Melisandra will ressurect him?   Huh   i think melisandra will coz john snow is real azor aghai  his parents are targaryan and start (Targaryan= fire./Stark = Ice)  Song of Fire and ice Smiley  Grin
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:45:05 PM

We never really know when a character is dead on "GoT," unless of course their head is chopped off or they're given a good ol' golden crown. Perhaps Season 6 or 7 will reveal that Jon survived the stabbing after all.
CoinCorps

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:58:38 PM

We never really know when a character is dead on "GoT," unless of course their head is chopped off or they're given a good ol' golden crown. Perhaps Season 6 or 7 will reveal that Jon survived the stabbing after all.
John Snow is going to be either:

a) a White Walker; or
b) revived by the God of Light; or
c) dead for good.

I am leaning towards C. The Starks seem to all be a bunch of wankers. The screenwriters do not like them too much. They are losers from the beginning of this show.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 11:00:56 PM

I'm not sure where you got that Jon is a Targaryen
SaktoWuN

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

fairly sure hes dead... not many people survive being stabbed in the chest 5-6 times.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:59:37 PM

I'm not sure where you got that Jon is a Targaryen

It's pretty obvious.............
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:48:27 AM

John Snow is going to be either:

a) a White Walker; or
b) revived by the God of Light; or
c) dead for good.

I am leaning towards C. The Starks seem to all be a bunch of wankers. The screenwriters do not like them too much. They are losers from the beginning of this show.

Seems like the shows creators like to reward the evilest of evil characters and punish the heros.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:18:57 AM

It seems like they are killing all good characters one by one and probably in the end, White walkers will be ruling the 7 kingdoms Cheesy
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:39:00 AM

It seems like they are killing all good characters one by one and probably in the end, White walkers will be ruling the 7 kingdoms Cheesy

I don't know if im going to watch the next episodes.. John Snow was like the most interesting character to watch but sigh... they killed him

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: