Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ FastBets.io Avatar + Personal Message Campaign ★  (Read 3279 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:36:39 AM

Is it still available slots? And where I can see the member list

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:02:44 AM

send OP a PM for my fastbets username and i almost forgot about that
if i'm not wrong today is pay day isn't?
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:33:59 AM

Please accept me too!

Username: GreenStox
Bitcoin Address: 15qtyLiM2UTPv9f1CbihNgXYKx9Zd2yvzc
Member Type: Full Member
Date Joined: January 15, 2015
Post count (including this one): 1245

Hi GreenStox, you are in mate! Please send me your FastBets username so that I know where to send to coins :-)

Is it still available slots? And where I can see the member list

We still have available slots, but not many. Have just added the list of members to the top post (though I had already done so). You can find it here.

send OP a PM for my fastbets username and i almost forgot about that
if i'm not wrong today is pay day isn't?

Thanks for your message mate. We will payout later tonight. If you'd like a bonus in the mean time just ask in the chat :-)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:01:30 PM

Thanks for your message mate. We will payout later tonight. If you'd like a bonus in the mean time just ask in the chat :-)
you're welcome sir anything you says and i will wait for that and do the best for this campaign...thanks Grin Grin Grin
FastSlots

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:47:00 PM

Ok guys, I've now updated all your accounts. Unfortunately we've had a bit of a spam problem and could not pay for all posts you made. We've been generous with that problem this week. Next week we will be more strickt and only pay for non-spam posts.

Also starting from next week we will not be paying for off-topic, and signature campaign threads.

I have still not been able to get a hold of the FastBets account names of the following users: gannickusx, yoloer808, Scream, keyscore44, leps, avatar_kiyoshi. For this reason I have not been able to pay them, but will do as soon as I get their names. If someone is friends with one of these users, please ask them to pm me their FastBets name.

I will be offline for the rest of the day, but please let me know if you have feedback and I will reply tomorrow.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Ok guys, I've now updated all your accounts. Unfortunately we've had a bit of a spam problem and could not pay for all posts you made. We've been generous with that problem this week. Next week we will be more strickt and only pay for non-spam posts.

Also starting from next week we will not be paying for off-topic, and signature campaign threads.

I have still not been able to get a hold of the FastBets account names of the following users: gannickusx, yoloer808, Scream, keyscore44, leps, avatar_kiyoshi. For this reason I have not been able to pay them, but will do as soon as I get their names. If someone is friends with one of these users, please ask them to pm me their FastBets name.

I will be offline for the rest of the day, but please let me know if you have feedback and I will reply tomorrow.

problem is i cant make acc on phone... no matter how long i searched couldnt find it on mobile.
FastSlots

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:15:07 AM

problem is i cant make acc on phone... no matter how long i searched couldnt find it on mobile.

Sorry about that, will have to have another look at our mobile version. In the mean time you can just send me an address and I'll send you your coin (plus a small bonus as a compensation).

The same goes for anyone else as well: if you have a problem with withdraws, just send me an address and I'll get that sorted.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

i haven't received payment for this week can you tell me why?
i'm asking for this because i'm enrolling this campaign more than 1 week ago
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:54:26 PM

I haven t received My payment bro, can i know why?  Thanks
brunoshady

Activity: 262

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:03:42 PM

Name:    brunoshady
username:  dzlatan

might as well complete the suite

😆
FastSlots

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:04:16 AM

I haven t received My payment bro, can i know why?  Thanks

According to our count you did not get 15 post in last week. Please let me know if we made a mistake, and we will recount your posts.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:32:58 AM

OP you still didn't answer my question
and i'm asking again to you why i haven't received payment for the last week?
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

According to our count you did not get 15 post in last week. Please let me know if we made a mistake, and we will recount your posts.
I'd like to enroll in this campaign.

BtcTalk Username:  madonnino
Current Number Of Posts (including this one):  378
FastBets Username:  1AyeS54tJEPEzA8oArHq8MJHqsDVA8SfuW

If u look my profile , i have made 20 posts excluding this one from the last week  look at my profile if u want.

Name:   madonnino
Activity:   196
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   November 26, 2014, 11:17:11 AM
Last Active:   Today at 07:00:53 PM

Where are talking of 0.004, not a million  Grin
FastSlots

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

OP you still didn't answer my question
and i'm asking again to you why i haven't received payment for the last week?

Hi hasiramasenju. We did not pay you because you did not do 15 posts last week. If we made a mistake in counting your posts, then let me know and we will recount.

FastSlots

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

If u look my profile , i have made 20 posts excluding this one from the last week  look at my profile if u want.

We are looking into this and will be with you shortly.
FastSlots

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:01:30 PM

We are looking into this and will be with you shortly.

Hi, looks like this was our mistake, sry about that. Have just updated your account.
brunoshady

Activity: 262

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:15:13 PM

Name:    brunoshady
username:  dzlatan

might as well complete the suite
still dont have any confirmation, am i in?

😆
FastSlots

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:21:34 PM

Unfortunately the campaign in its current form is too much work for us. We are a small team and it has taken up too much of our resources, resources that we want to use to work on the product and build new games. For this reason we are closing this campaign effective now.

We are setting up a new campaign with fixed monthly pay and the following rates:

Full members & above: 0.015 fixed per month
Minimum posts per month: 60

First payment will be the 1st of August, and then always on the 1st of the month.

If you'd like to join our new campaign, please apply here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102963

I will now pm everybody so that people know what is going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: