Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.4 BTC loan  (Read 552 times)
Paris25 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:24:32 PM

Hi guys.As you can see by my profile this is my first post and i am not going to lie i came here just because i heard that there are people lending Bitcoins with a certain interest.Since i know how it goes in life i am aware that there a lot of scammer here also.I am not going to say i am like that ect.I am just simply asking for a bit of help.As the title says i need 0.4 BCT loan which i can pay back until july the 10. with 25% interest.The only thing i can offer is a scanned image of my passport or id.If there is anyone who is willing to help me please reply.I know that 0.4 btc is not a small amount for sure but eitherway i need to try because to finish part of my project i need to have those funds.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:27:56 PM

Hi guys.As you can see by my profile this is my first post and i am not going to lie i came here just because i heard that there are people lending Bitcoins with a certain interest.Since i know how it goes in life i am aware that there a lot of scammer here also.I am not going to say i am like that ect.I am just simply asking for a bit of help.As the title says i need 0.4 BCT loan which i can pay back until july the 10. with 25% interest.The only thing i can offer is a scanned image of my passport or id.If there is anyone who is willing to help me please reply.I know that 0.4 btc is not a small amount for sure but eitherway i need to try because to finish part of my project i need to have those funds.

I heard there is a sticky concerning loans that needs to be read by Newbies and here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:30:41 PM

with that kind of identification head over to btcjam and get a loan instead, but I highly doubt you have a legitimate need of a loan. people here tend not to give loans for anything less than valid collateral.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:32:50 PM

The last time i checked there is no free money creating account here bud

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Paris25 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:35:07 PM

I am completely aware of everything you guys said.I wish i wasnt in this kind of position.My project is partly financed by my governement but i need  those additional funds.So i would really prefer not to read about me being a scammer etc.I know there isnt anything for free.But i need to try since this project is important to me.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:37:02 PM

if its that important and legitimate enough to be funded by the government go to a bank, they have much more money to loan you and a lot of binding agreements thatll make sure you pay them back one way or another.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:37:54 PM

I am completely aware of everything you guys said.I wish i wasnt in this kind of position.My project is partly financed by my governement but i need  those additional funds.So i would really prefer not to read about me being a scammer etc.I know there isnt anything for free.But i need to try since this project is important to me.

If it is so IMPORTANT project, why don't you go to the bank and ask for a loan there.. I'm sure that they will cater you because your government is partly financing it..

"NO COLLATERAL, NO LOAN"
Paris25 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:41:22 PM

yes that would be really nice in case i was employed.I am a 24 years law graduate who is working his way up.but in my country banks do not give loan to unemployed.I receive my monthly funds on july the first in case someone lends me the btc i would be able to give back the entire loan by then
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:42:40 PM

yes that would be really nice in case i was employed.I am a 24 years law graduate who is working his way up.but in my country banks do not give loan to unemployed.I receive my monthly funds on july the first in case someone lends me the btc i would be able to give back the entire loan by then

No one here believes anything you post.. feel free to lock the topic if you don't have any collateral to offer
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:06:06 AM

Maybe you should ask Joey, he gets his disability checks around that time I heard.

Seriously, you're a newbie looking for a loan but no collateral. Surely in your situation you could:

A) March to the bank.
B) Get a loan in a reversible currency.
C) Not come on Bitcointalk with a story that doesn't sound legit, with no collateral, because you heard people were giving out loans. There's a difference between 'loaning' and 'giving'.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: