Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks egift.....what changed?!?!?!  (Read 302 times)
loki0505 (OP)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:47:36 PM

Just wondering, what changed in the past few days where SBUX cards have become useless/zero balance within hours?  I had a great contact where the balance would last 2-3wks with no issues, then now I load...and few hours...gone.  Any guess on what's the "fix"  Cool
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:49:52 PM

Just wondering, what changed in the past few days where SBUX cards have become useless/zero balance within hours?  I had a great contact where the balance would last 2-3wks with no issues, then now I load...and few hours...gone.  Any guess on what's the "fix"  Cool
 LOL. The only fix is to buy legit cards from a SBX store. SBX obviously are getting better at figuring it out and/or the sellers aren't stealing the right credit cards to buy SBX cards with to resell.  Also what is happening (and you can see it happening on this forum) is people are buying from the new scammy sellers that show up here every day and then resell those cards back here so it makes even more people get bad cards because they get spread around.  Not just happening here but even on the "real" gift card reseller sites because guess who sells cards to those sites?  At least when you buy from sites like that (raise.com etc) they back the cards for 45 days but you pay much much more for for them (up to 90%+).  Same shit, you just pay more but have a little insurance.
loki0505 (OP)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:05:59 PM

Just wondering, what changed in the past few days where SBUX cards have become useless/zero balance within hours?  I had a great contact where the balance would last 2-3wks with no issues, then now I load...and few hours...gone.  Any guess on what's the "fix"  Cool
 LOL. The only fix is to buy legit cards from a SBX store. SBX obviously are getting better at figuring it out and/or the sellers aren't stealing the right credit cards to buy SBX cards with to resell.  Also what is happening (and you can see it happening on this forum) is people are buying from the new scammy sellers that show up here every day and then resell those cards back here so it makes even more people get bad cards because they get spread around.  Not just happening here but even on the "real" gift card reseller sites because guess who sells cards to those sites?  At least when you buy from sites like that (raise.com etc) they back the cards for 45 days but you pay much much more for for them (up to 90%+).  Same shit, you just pay more but have a little insurance.

Great info sir!  SMH at all these resellers claiming it will last, but it craps out in a day or sometimes hour(s).  Get ya'll thing together maan!! Someone sell me a damn sbux card that will last 2wks guaranteed!!!/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: