Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 12:57:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOTAL EXPOSURE: Post your most secret PM! (must be true & comment)  (Read 671 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 04:35:03 AM

I like anchovies  Undecided

I haven't a clue as to why Rassah felt like he had to share this with me, unless he thinks I resemble the image on his coffee table. Has anybody else gotten weird PMs from Rassah lately? I'm all for his MagLev thingy, but this Power of Attraction is getting a bit too spooky for me.

If this thread goes swell, I may share with you the love letters sent and received between Maria and I.

~Cackling Bear~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:13:54 AM

Unremorseful bump!

To those not certain on how to play this thread, I'm explain.

• Copy and paste the entire contents of a PM sent to you.
  • It's best to make sure that said contents are not harmful in any way to those of whom sent you the private PM.
  • The more mundane the PM's content, the better, that way you'll need no reason to ask permission of sender if it's alright to share it.
  • Comment on the PM in your own unique way (see OP).
  • Enjoy!

~Bruno~

Full Disclosure: I haven't a clue as to how I came up with this thread idea.  Grin
greyhawk

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:16:47 AM

I enjoyed your post!

Later, bud.

Bruno

I framed this and hung it over my bed to stare at it and think naughty things.  Kiss
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:26:33 AM

I enjoyed your post!

Later, bud.

Bruno

I framed this and hung it over my bed to stare at it and think naughty things.  Kiss

Alright! Games over! I don't like where this is going.  Grin

Here's another one of mine.

your laptop wouldnt happen to have an intel gma945 with you using chrome would it?

Ever since I replied to his question, by computer has been running really slow.

~Cackling Bear~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:52:44 AM

You don't have skype installed at all you mean? o_O

Most people on this forum don't remember this side of Matthew, but early on (see date in quoted PM) he contacted a many members via PMs to solicit what I would rather not say. Needless to say, I declined, for I don't swing on Skype. I don't know what those two different sized O's were in reference to, but perhaps I was being asked what size I am.

~Cackling Bear~
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:57:15 AM

You don't have skype installed at all you mean? o_O

Most people on this forum don't remember this side of Matthew, but early on (see date in quoted PM) he contacted a many members via PMs to solicit what I would rather not say. Needless to say, I declined, for I don't swing on Skype. I don't know what those two different sized O's were in reference to, but perhaps I was being asked what size I am.

~Cackling Bear~

And let me tell you that not using Skype is the best decision you ever made. It's a fucking resource hog as it uses your computer processing power and bandwidth to route other users calls lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.