Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$$ HUGE EARNING] LOOKING FOR ANDROID / PLAYSTORE TEAM ,DEV SKILLS NOT NECESSARY  (Read 394 times)
xmaxbit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:47:36 AM

As the OP said I am looking for someone who is willing to earn through android and want to make efforts and be patient . I would prefer a team of two or three members with good trust scores . If you can manage for a playstore account , you are welcome .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:21:20 AM

feel free to pm me with what exactly you're looking for from this team you're putting together, as well as what exactly the job entails and what the pay will be.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:23:20 AM

drop me please pm with details, job description and brief summary of the project, I may be interested.
xmaxbit (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:56:34 AM

Hi everyone,
I want to point towards the fact that there is huge potential in google playstore which we are missing . Let me tell you all the whole process .

Role : Your role could be to get one a playstore account with my instructions as google is very cautious about any ip changes .

Charge : You would be charged 25 usd . Wait !  you will be paid back by me . So you dont have to worry about                                                                                                               
              money .

Process : You give me account , I upload apps with adcodes embedded and with every install I get paid . Every guy who brings a playstore account , will be paid by me . But remember be cautious . Rest can be asked in pm or through skype .
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:01:53 AM

Hi everyone,
I want to point towards the fact that there is huge potential in google playstore which we are missing . Let me tell you all the whole process .

Role : Your role could be to get one a playstore account with my instructions as google is very cautious about any ip changes .

Charge : You would be charged 25 usd . Wait !  you will be paid back by me . So you dont have to worry about                                                                                                               
              money .

Process : You give me account , I upload apps with adcodes embedded and with every install I get paid . Every guy who brings a playstore account , will be paid by me . But remember be cautious . Rest can be asked in pm or through skype .

I don't exactly follow this, first off, the 25$ charge is to register as a developer, and what exactly is in it for us again? you specify that you get paid for installs, not us. also, I'm already registered as a developer, I won't be giving control of my account to anyone anytime soon without high trust, I don't need my releases tampered with and I need to maintain them as well.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
xmaxbit (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:08:17 AM

Go through my last post again, I already said you would be paid back . You can make a newer account ,  I would get paid per install but it needs traffic . Would you pay charge for traffic ? I already said , if there are installs you would be paid . If you are not interested then no problem .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: