Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 06:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Perfect Money to Bank Account Worldwide Service (Exkash.com)  (Read 3578 times)
tonaribill (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:25:05 AM

Exkash.com is most authentic source to convert bitcoins fund into your bank account directly. Exkash.com is working in e-currency fields since 2007. Well, it is very Professional and Honest Company served 3500 customer around the world in the last year. Exkash is offering these services.

Convert Perfect Money into your Bank account at 3% fee

It is very fast and automatic system to cashout your perfect money funds into real cash. You need to go to relevant service page (Perfect Money to Bank account), fill out the form and provide your bank information; it will automatically lead to the page, where you can pay your perfect Money funds. Now your order has been completed, you will get your money into your bank account with in one business day. This service is available for all countries, even China, India, Keyna, Pakistan, Asia, Africa, and Europe also.

• Exchange Bitcoins into Bank account directly at 3% Fee
  • Exchange OkPay into your bank account worldwide at 3% fee
  • Exchange Web Money Funds into your bank account at 3% fee

Exkash.com E-currency Cashout ATM Card
These Cards are specifically design to withdraw your e-currency from local ATM. Suppose, you have Perfect Money funds into your account and you want to withdraw these funds independently from ATM in your country. So the simple process is to buy Exkash E-currency cashout ATM Card. The card will be ship to your home address with Express Delivery worldwide. These are 2 types of card.

• Perfect Money ATM Debit Card
  • Bitcoins ATM Debit Card

www.Exkash.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:47:14 AM

why should i pay 3% fee when i can pay 0.09% fee with kraken? and they proceed sepa in 8 hours compared to one day?

the same can be said with other euro exchange, their fee is no where near 3%
ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 03:25:09 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 10:33:47 AM by ammy009

Exkash.com is most authentic source to convert bitcoins fund into your bank account directly. Exkash.com is working in e-currency fields since 2007. Well, it is very Professional and Honest Company served 3500 customer around the world in the last year. Exkash is offering these services.

Convert Perfect Money into your Bank account at 3% fee

It is very fast and automatic system to cashout your perfect money funds into real cash. You need to go to relevant service page (Perfect Money to Bank account), fill out the form and provide your bank information; it will automatically lead to the page, where you can pay your perfect Money funds. Now your order has been completed, you will get your money into your bank account with in one business day. This service is available for all countries, even China, India, Keyna, Pakistan, Asia, Africa, and Europe also.

• Exchange Bitcoins into Bank account directly at 3% Fee
  • Exchange OkPay into your bank account worldwide at 3% fee
  • Exchange Web Money Funds into your bank account at 3% fee

Exkash.com E-currency Cashout ATM Card
These Cards are specifically design to withdraw your e-currency from local ATM. Suppose, you have Perfect Money funds into your account and you want to withdraw these funds independently from ATM in your country. So the simple process is to buy Exkash E-currency cashout ATM Card. The card will be ship to your home address with Express Delivery worldwide. These are 2 types of card.

• Perfect Money ATM Debit Card
  • Bitcoins ATM Debit Card

www.Exkash.com

very suspicious  Huh Undecided Cry

It's not the official exchanger of Perfectmoney & OKPay .......... So, be aware !!

lton_sheron

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:30:37 AM

yes, i have been using exkash services,
really fantastic, very fast and low fee
Really Good,

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:40:08 AM

Really Good,

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
The fee is anything but low. There are other alternatives present at lower fee rates, more-over it does seem a little shady, not sure if you're gonna get the support you're hoping for
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:50:15 AM

Really Good,

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
The fee is anything but low. There are other alternatives present at lower fee rates, more-over it does seem a little shady, not sure if you're gonna get the support you're hoping for

I think the profile you responded to, is a fake one and they are trying to promote their services through this thread.

Exkash, Why would customers use your company if your rates are triple and service is three times slower?

bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:43:24 PM

Is this the proper forum to be posting this? Looks like a promotion, which should be in the Service Announcements forum.
venkatesh jala

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:57:11 AM

wrost service by exkash.com.they have cheated transferring bitcoin to bank order past 10 days back......

Dear Sir Greetings..

Hi sir im VENKATESH JALA from india....i asked for bitcoin to bank transfer for exkash.com on 19/11/2015.the amount in our shows 0 in all 3 wallets.there was no response from them til now.I have contacted them 50 no times there was no use..

i have placed the order bitcoin to bank .its already 1 week til now idnt recieve the payment in my bank worried very much.u guys said within 1 or 2 days payment will be done but it hasn't..plzz clear my issue as soon as possible & reply me...contacting through emails several times dr was no use at all...norelse cancel the order plzzz

return the bitcoins back to my accounts...

i have give 3 bitcoin address

bitcoin accounts

1.venkateshdbest@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.2472423512bRVjmeJ7m65TXqqURhrCba8x7wwurVMG

2.ushadsmart@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.24724235 16WMxowR1sDcdvzPxmH2sNVr9oaMCHKJTz

3.growelrockzz@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.24724235 1H4SU37htURZkpuSm8z6ckRdNig8ZFZYy3
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:38:06 PM

wrost service by exkash.com.they have cheated transferring bitcoin to bank order past 10 days back......

Dear Sir Greetings..

Hi sir im VENKATESH JALA from india....i asked for bitcoin to bank transfer for exkash.com on 19/11/2015.the amount in our shows 0 in all 3 wallets.there was no response from them til now.I have contacted them 50 no times there was no use..

i have placed the order bitcoin to bank .its already 1 week til now idnt recieve the payment in my bank worried very much.u guys said within 1 or 2 days payment will be done but it hasn't..plzz clear my issue as soon as possible & reply me...contacting through emails several times dr was no use at all...norelse cancel the order plzzz

return the bitcoins back to my accounts...

i have give 3 bitcoin address

bitcoin accounts

1.venkateshdbest@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.2472423512bRVjmeJ7m65TXqqURhrCba8x7wwurVMG

2.ushadsmart@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.24724235 16WMxowR1sDcdvzPxmH2sNVr9oaMCHKJTz

3.growelrockzz@gmail.com

Bitcoin address: 0.24724235 1H4SU37htURZkpuSm8z6ckRdNig8ZFZYy3

@OP Do you a moment to explain this ?

A lot of such websites scammed too many Indians I have known.They have garbage customer support and people almost give up waiting for their transfer to occur.Also you're contact us section doesn't have a proper address or phone number or anything we can do after our transaction unsuccessful.I have been a target of such scam sites even payza had my $2500 which I had to claim by getting help from one of my lawyer friend.Please help this guy getting has cash back and show us the proof how good your service is.
Emarty33

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:14:04 AM

100% scam

They use www.exkash.com as well as bitcointobank.com

They also sent out payment emails to them usiny coinbase

They will take your bitcoins and. Never respond back

All contact info is bogus

Based out if India

All crooks dont use please

Stole $300 from me this week
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:33:43 PM

Simply google search this term, "exkash.com review" (without quote) and you'll find a lot about excash.com. Below is just one...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exkash-exkashcom/internet/exkash-exkashcom-bitcoin-to-bank-exkash-is-a-scam-exkash-is-a-scam-los-angeles-intern-1274520

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: