Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Beats Music Premium Account for $7  (Read 273 times)
SummerBliss (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:01:19 PM

Unlike Spotify, Beats Music does not have a free subscription. You need to have either a monthly ($9.99/month) or annual subsciprtion ($99/year)

Create a new account yourself or send me your existing Beats Music account details and I will add 1 year subscription to it for $7.

I have access to get huge discount on annual subscription, however I cannot provide any warranties. I believe your account will remain active as it is until the end of subscription period. My personal account is now 4 months old and still active. No refunds will be provided. But am pretty sure your account will remain active for 1 year.

Please note: Beats Music is currently available in US only. Non-US users please use a premium or paid VPN to create an account with them. Please do not use public proxies and VPNs. If you want, I can create a new account with your details, however you may have to wait for couple of hours for it. Once the account is created, it can be accessed from any location

BUY HERE: https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/beats-music-1-year-subscription-144075/
VOUCH COPIES: 3/3 Available

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK HERE Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: