Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:13:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Looking for Bitcoin Auction Script Similar to Cryptothrift.  (Read 546 times)
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 03:07:18 PM

[WTB] Looking for Bitcoin Auction Script Similar to Cryptothrift.

Let me know if there's on out there for sale.

I do NOT need it to accept litecoin, just BITCOIN for now :-)

Willing to use trusted escrow for purchase.

Script must be free and clear of any malware, backdoors, etc...

Thanks, OP

cortexx066

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:05:59 PM

Hi

I have an auction script (phpprobid v6) license for sale.

You would need this to accept bitcoins i think http://www.mods4u.com/BITCOIN-PAYMENTS-TROUGH-BLOCKCHAININFO,384.html

Open to offers for the phpprobid license

Thanks

Spenden BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1LJEFYriA5ZhF9vQKjvb8YsvLN7pQa4o9h
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:30:03 PM

Hey, I remember these guys, they claim to have created CryptoThrift
http://www.engine-it.com/portfolio/

Hopefully, this will help you.

Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:57:08 PM

Thanks man! I'll contact them today. Sorry for the delayed response, was away for the weekend :-)

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:31:55 AM

Thanks man! I'll contact them today. Sorry for the delayed response, was away for the weekend :-)
Not problem at all. Good luck with your project

paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:33:53 AM

In the interests of fairness...
engine-it.com most certainly did NOT create CryptoThrift.  We need to have a few words with them about using us a reference site...
We did however purchase their auction theme and use it as a starting point for the site 2 years ago.  Since then we have rewritten so much of it, it is not really fair of them to use us as a reference site any more.  You won't buy an auction script that does everything you need it to do.  Or if you do, then we have wasted two years of evenings and weekends writing as much code as we have.  There is a huge amount of "back end" code that users don't see that is needed in order for a site like this to function, and for you to manage your site and provide effective support for your users.  

We are currently in the process of mapping out the next phase of development for CryptoThrift (which will see some huge changes!) and it require several man-years of development in order to implement them.  Just bear that in mind.

Paul
Co-founder / developer
CryptoThrift
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:39:29 PM

engine-it.com most certainly did NOT create CryptoThrift.  We need to have a few words with them about using us a reference site...
We did however purchase their auction theme and use it as a starting point for the site 2 years ago.  Since then we have rewritten so much of it, it is not really fair of them to use us as a reference site any more.  You won't buy an auction script that does everything you need it to do.  Or if you do, then we have wasted two years of evenings and weekends writing as much code as we have.  There is a huge amount of "back end" code that users don't see that is needed in order for a site like this to function, and for you to manage your site and provide effective support for your users.  

We are currently in the process of mapping out the next phase of development for CryptoThrift (which will see some huge changes!) and it require several man-years of development in order to implement them.  Just bear that in mind.

Paul
Co-founder / developer
CryptoThrift

You can't say there are going to be changes without dropping a hint.   I really love cryptothrift, what are your plans for the near future?

paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:27:17 AM

Paul
Co-founder / developer
CryptoThrift

You can't say there are going to be changes without dropping a hint.   I really love cryptothrift, what are your plans for the near future?

Well there's some super-secret stuff I can't disclose and will 100% be happening over the coming weeks/months.  The not secret stuff is our general roadmap, which is essentially to make it easier for people to buy and sell.  We want to introduce store fronts for small businesses and power sellers, with accompanying tools to help manage inventory and bulk-edit posts.  We'll almost certainly introduce revised fee structures and possibly seller subscription plans too (in addition to the current default fee structure) so that users can sell smaller value items without incurring the current minimum fee per item.  Then we need to add better support for shipping options for international sellers, tax calculation etc, to allow physical goods to be sold more easily.  Lots to do!  But the timelines for that are unknown yet, and depend on a number of factors that are currently in the pipeline Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: